Lyssa

Lucidus

Re: Lyssa

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"halo2junkie119\")</div>
I think your hoax has proved to be educational. Now i see how easy it is for someone to hoax a time travel story. Thanks! but dont do it again.[/b]

The hardest part is trying to explain why you cannot provide proof of time travel. Of course the answer is because its a hoax! Anyway, don't worry I would never try a hoax like this anywhere but here in the appropriate thread.

Jhani

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"lucidus\")</div>
I was wondering how long I should keep it up, then Jhani backed me into a corner. Oh well, it was fun, and I learned some things.[/b]
Hah! Good, my plan worked!.. I'm getting good at this.. hehe

Chronodynamic Jim

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Lyssa\")</div>
Sadly, there are no males. But we will be reintroducing them soon![/b]

Aha! Now we know this is a hoax!
For how could the great mystery of time travel have possibly been unraveled by a bunch of women?:lol:

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Chronodynamic Jim\")</div>
Aha! Now we know this is a hoax!
For how could the great mystery of time travel have possibly been unraveled by a bunch of women?:lol:[/b]

:lol: Yeah, the fact that we see so few women "time travelers" is why I decided to make mine female. Of course I realized that it would make the hoax even harder because not only did I have to pretend to be a TT but also a woman.

gl100

Good try Lucidus,

I thought you were cutting it close with your last male on earth date and the birth date of the guy who's here with his sister. Could have been ugly since they show a propensitiy to step in and b*tch slap other TTr's. :lol:

BTW wasn't there a similar plot to a B-movie years ago?

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"gl100\")</div>
Good try Lucidus,

I thought you were cutting it close with your last male on earth date and the birth date of the guy who's here with his sister. Could have been ugly since they show a propensitiy to step in and b*tch slap other TTr's. :lol:

BTW wasn't there a similar plot to ?a ?B-movie years ago?[/b]

I don't remember a movie, but there was an episode of The Outer Limits that was very similar to this.

As for the other er, um, time travelers.. It would have been interesting to see Lyssa and Tessara in a cage fight.

gl100

Sunday! Sunday! Sunday! At Memorial Coliseum! Come witness the no-holds barred, fight to the death, cage match between Leapin' Little Lyssa the Amazon time traveler and Teutonic Tessara the Master of the Templar Toe Hold. Absolutely no free passes and the first one hundred will receive a small, well dressed monkey. In honor of Lyssa, single males get in free.