Magic Bar? Help

Mack1981

Around 2011 my father, sister, and I bought a bar. The bar isn't that big of a place, it generates a modest income. My sister and I put in a lot of hours, at times 70+ hours.

On days where I have to pull a 16-hour shift, I've been known to take a nap in the parking lot. When I wake up, before I'm fully awake, I see glowing red writing on the back of my building. When I fully, wake up to try and read it the writing disappears.

I thought this was just a mirage, a trick of the lighting in the parking lot. Since the shutdown, I've been doing a lot Renovations at the bar. I've been pulling long hours and instead of going home sometimes I just take a nap. Here's the kicker when I wake up from the nap in the bar I see the same red writing.

I don't see this at home, other people's homes or hotels so it's location specific. Since the lighting is different than in the parking lot we can rule out the light causing a mirage. What could it be? I was wondering if anybody has an ideas?

Mayhem

Zenith
Can you tell us what the writing says?

Mack1981

I don't know if this will help. The building was built in the 1890's. The town was started by French Trappers but was mostly Germanic by the 1890s.

TimeFlipper

I would hazard a guess that you have possibility seen the same words in a dream, but thats for you to interpret.

I agree with you my old friend...There is a halfway mental state, not always remembered by the person, during the time when you are halfway in the dream and halfway being fully awake :)..

Mack1981

I agree with you my old friend...There is a halfway mental state, not always remembered by the person, during the time when you are halfway in the dream and halfway being fully awake :)..
I understand what you're saying, but the consistency is staggering and it only shows up in one location?

TimeFlipper

I understand what you're saying, but the consistency is staggering and it only shows up in one location?

Perhaps a part of you resents all the hours that you and your sister work...Its very normal to feel resentment, which is amplified by the constraints of the "lockdown", assuming you are on "lockdown"...The shimmering Red writing at the back of your building, might express the anger within your resentment....The recurrent dreams could be acting as a means of helping you cope with your present situation, as you didn't mention anything in your opening remarks about experiencing any emotional stress....Does your father help you and your sister in the Bar?....Yes, the dreams will only show up in or on your bar, because that is whats causing your dreams..

Last edited: