Making Ormus Copper

I intend to use a ferrite pipe, so I can fill it with the resin and crystals. The crystals can store energy (even scalar energy) and interact with our bio-energy field, they will be sorta like an operational system. I have been carrying the crystals that I am going to use in this project with me for months, so that they store my energetic signature, thus, when the device is ready, it will work fine by my intentions.

TimeFlipper

I've never seen the 90 degree requirement - even from Gibbs own design.
Also, there is simply no need for any core in a coil, unless you want to induce movement (like a solenoid) or are trying to build an electromagnet.

Harte

I was referring to a book i read about 40 years ago...The concept was that at the point where the wires cross, there is a collapsed magnetic field, which somehow leads to a time-travelling "primer"...The 90 degree angle had to be precise.....There had to be a core to support the two wires, and a ferrite rod was suggested...As for Steven Gibbs, i have no interest in the guy what so ever, and his claim that the HDR can physically transport you through time, imho, is just fantasy and just another money making scheme....

Last edited:

Harte

From the inventor of the caduceus Coil:
A description of a caduceus coil by Wilbert Smith. Analog Magazine (Letters to the Editor)[ 1971 ? ] ~ “…The coil is said to be a single winding of insulated copper wire, about #16 or #18 gauge, wound on a ferrite core of 1″ to 1-1/2″ diameter, and about 9” long. The coil is caduceus wound, that is, one begins the winding in the middle of the wire’s length, winding the wire in opposite directions around the core and crossing the wires on the same opposite diameter points each time around.
caduceus.gif

The coil is said to be an energy sink — that is, current fed into it just disappears, causing no radiation, even of heat. When operating and placed near a grid dip meter, the coil is said to show a large number of resonance points across the spectrum from 200 to 2.0 Mc. This coil is further said to have zero impedance. Further, two or more coils cannot be coupled together.” Wilbert B. Smith: Gravity Control ~ Binding Force ~ Caduceus Coil ~ Letters ~ Circuit Diagrams
Not seeing the 90 degrees there.

Harte

TimeFlipper

From the inventor of the caduceus Coil:

Not seeing the 90 degrees there.

Harte

Thats right Hartey, but you are seeing the ferrite "core" in that pic, which in a previous posting of yours you were categorically saying that there is no need for one!!, and there you go, trying to prove one point, whilst dismissing another point of your own :LOL:....Hartey, you are bored being away from school, which puts you in argumentative moods ;)..When you get back to school you wont even bother looking at threads which refer to ormus, will you? :D...

@Amazon Pyramid Builder If you want to try winding a Caduceus coil with 90..60..45 degrees, or what ever, its upto YOU to decide if you want to experiment in that area...Sometimes you might need to rethink things and experiment with other ideas...It all comes back to the old saying, "if at first you dont succeed, try try again, which iam certain my old Paranormalis friend and school teacher Harte, teaches his own pupils..;) :)..

Thats right Hartey, but you are seeing the ferrite "core" in that pic, which in a previous posting of yours you were categorically saying that there is no need for one!!, and there you go, trying to prove one point, whilst dismissing another point of your own :LOL:....Hartey, you are bored being away from school, which puts you in argumentative moods ;)..When you get back to school you wont even bother looking at threads which refer to ormus, will you? :D...

@Amazon Pyramid Builder If you want to try winding a Caduceus coil with 90..60..45 degrees, or what ever, its upto YOU to decide if you want to experiment in that area...Sometimes you might need to rethink things and experiment with other ideas...It all comes back to the old saying, "if at first you dont succeed, try try again, which iam certain my old Paranormalis friend and school teacher Harte, teaches his own pupils..;) :)..
I will try the coil in different ways until it works. But I'm counting on Tesla's instructions for creating scalar waves, if I consider that, I don't think the angle really matters. But I'll only know for sure when I test it. For what it's worth, thank you TimeFlipper. :)

Harte

Thats right Hartey, but you are seeing the ferrite "core" in that pic, which in a previous posting of yours you were categorically saying that there is no need for one!!, and there you go, trying to prove one point, whilst dismissing another point of your own :LOL:....Hartey, you are bored being away from school, which puts you in argumentative moods ;)..When you get back to school you wont even bother looking at threads which refer to ormus, will you? :D
I gave the only reasons one needs a core in the post you referred to.
There is absolutely no need for a core in any coil in a circuit other than the two reasons I gave.
I stand by that.
Perhaps you can explain to us any other reason for a core?

Harte

TimeFlipper

Hartey, how would you define the picture of the Caduceus coil that you posted, is it a solenoid or an electromagnet?..

caduceus.gif

Last edited:

Harte

It's neither, since the coil generates two equal fields in opposite directions that exactly cancel each other out.
As far as I can tell, the core is there for the clarity of the drawing.

Maybe as a template to help ensure the wires criss-cross directly opposite each node.

Another reason to have some kind of core (though not really a core) would be for support of the wires. You see this on old crystal radios - the tuner is a coil wrapped around a cardboard tube used for support.

For all I know that's true for any old radio. Crystal sets are the only ones I've built though.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It's neither, since the coil generates two equal fields in opposite directions that exactly cancel each other out.
As far as I can tell, the core is there for the clarity of the drawing.

I would also agree that the coil pictured is neither a solenoid or an electromagnet. But the fields do not cancel out. From a 3-D math standpoint two magnetic fields at right angles to each other should be completely isolated from each other. But those magnetic fields do align with the electric fields in the coil. The question is whether the magnetic fields align in an assist or opposed direction with the electric fields.