Making Ormus Copper

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I wonder if you guys are familiar with scalar energy and the nature of it...

Lots of disinformation about that. It seems to be a label used when something isn't understood. It's my opinion that scalar energy is just a CIA disinformation tactic to muddy the waters of fringe area science explorers.

I used this term because you all seem too scientific to think of it as an energy that shows up under many names in different cultures.
The thing about it is that it doesn't work only by itself, it mostly works along with other types of energy, giving them a "magic" touch. That's the reason for the ferrite core there, to give its ferromagnetism a "magic" touch. What would a "magic magnet" do in your opinion?

The use of the word "magic" is just for the lack of a better word.

Lots of disinformation about that. It seems to be a label used when something isn't understood. It's my opinion that scalar energy is just a CIA disinformation tactic to muddy the waters of fringe area science explorers.
CIA doesn't have to do much with people like Harte around. Morpheus talks about that.

"The Matrix is a system, Neo. That system is our enemy. But when you're inside, you look around, what do you see? Businessmen, teachers, lawyers, carpenters. The very minds of the people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are still a part of that system and that makes them our enemy. You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it."

Also, Tesla's death ray was an infrared charged with that energy. You can believe that or not, but one thing I know for sure, Harte will be skeptical, because that is his job.

TimeFlipper

@Harte So Hartey when you said, "there is absolutely no need for a core in any coil in a circuit other than it being for a solenoid or an electromagnet", you obviously made an error, such as in the case of the Caduceus coil that you yourself posted on here which is, according to you, neither a solenoid, or an electromagnet!! ;):D....Also that very same coil clearly had a specific "core" which was the ferrite rod as shown in the picture, and not a piece of cardboard being used, simply to support the coil......Dont try to wriggle out of your mistake :D..

However i did have reservations about the validity of that Caduceus coil, when the author stated that the current "just disappeared"...So there we now have an AC electrical supply without a current, but would magnetic fields be created without a current?...Perhaps our friend Einstein can help us out here please? :) @Einstein

When the author mentioned "impedance" it suggested to me that AC was being used in that circuit, which i believe was also Tesla`s favoured type of electricity, other than DC...(y)..

Last edited: