Making Ormus Copper

TimeFlipper

Let's see. As soon as I have any results, I'll let you know.

Can i ask what you will do with a superconductor? :unsure:..
Allegedly at certain angles, sheets of Graphene will form a superconductor or even an insulator, and it will literally "float" over high strength magnets (y).....Research it :cool:..

Last edited:
I am building a Caduceus of Mine. It will work similarly to an HDR but with extra functions. Besides, it won't need to be plugged to an electric source.

I'm going to research about the graphene, thank you.

TimeFlipper

Considering that the superconductor was a powder, I would mix it with resin and it would be in the core of the caduceus, along with other materials like copper wires and quartz crystals.

From what little i know of the Caduceus Coil, the most important area of it is getting the two wires crossing at an angle of precisely 90 degrees...The actual part that supports the wires can be made from a ferrite rod, however the wires must be covered and not bare...

The principle of the two wires crossing, is that the magnetic area of the current is eliminated at the point of the two wires crossing...Some people believe that the Caduceus Coil is a sort of Time-Travelling Primer....I hope that this has been useful for you :)...

Harte

From what little i know of the Caduceus Coil, the most important area of it is getting the two wires crossing at an angle of precisely 90 degrees...The actual part that supports the wires can be made from a ferrite rod, however the wires must be covered and not bare...
I've never seen the 90 degree requirement - even from Gibbs own design.
Also, there is simply no need for any core in a coil, unless you want to induce movement (like a solenoid) or are trying to build an electromagnet.

Harte

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've never seen the 90 degree requirement - even from Gibbs own design.
Also, there is simply no need for any core in a coil, unless you want to induce movement (like a solenoid) or are trying to build an electromagnet.

Harte

It took me a while to understand Gibbs caduceus coil design. All he did was to take a length of wire, fold it in half, and then twist the halved length until the proper twist was obtained. Now that's how you describe it with words. But it makes more sense if you actually do it. Then you will see right before your own eyes, that what started out as two parallel wires, becomes two wires with a right angle between them. Look at this picture of two twisted wires to see that there is indeed an angle between the adjacent wires.

large.png

Last edited: