Making Ormus Copper

Has anyone tryed making ormus copper by any methods? I ask because I am trying to make it in a pyramid and I would like to know what ormus copper looks like... Does it keep its copper color or is it white like ormus gold?

Mayhem

Zenith
Couple of my little pyramids. Orgonites

Attachments

• 20180528_141014[1].jpg
    20180528_141014[1].jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 13
  • 20180518_105528[1].jpg
    20180518_105528[1].jpg
    812.6 KB · Views: 9

Harte

Er...
You realize copper is toxic, right?

Death wish much?

Harte

Harte

No they don't. They make powder and sell it under the name "monoatomic gold."

But, you guys go ahead and make your own copper "ormus."
Be sure to eat PLENTY of it too.

Harte

Harte

Eating ORMUS is the recommended process.

No other use of it is impactful in any way.

Of course, scam artists claim otherwise. Funny how those claims have grown since David Hudson made up this fairy tale.

Harte

It is said that these materials have superconductive properties, I want to test it mixed with resin. An orgonite-like device.

But I don't wamt to buy any, I want to produce it myself because if I'm able to produce it, I can trust it and the process.

I don't want to sell it or make money somehow, I just want to study it, and if I find out that some of these characteristocs are true, I can use it to help a lot of people in so many ways.

Harte

At least you won't be getting ripped off.

However, since there is actually no such thing as ORMUS (aka ORMEs - Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements) you are destined to fail.

If ORMEs did exist, they'd exist naturally as well, and any superconductive material laying around would would have been quite easily detected even 50 years ago.

Harte