Mandela effect Fact or fiction?

lamdo263

I can guarantee there was no mention of any linear accelerator on the Montauk Project book, i even doubled, tripled, and quadrupled checked wih the vampiros and lycanthropod guys at Sky Books who produced all of the Montauk series of books (y):cool:..

You can call Drak or Vlad on (516) 681 0273 which is the Sky Book USA phone numbers located in Hicksville, or even visit them in person...If you choose the latter i strongly suggest you take a silver cross with you, then they can take you on an exciting tour of their "Montauk Memorabillia" section which has the original Tesla Zero Time Generator used in the Philadelphia Experiment (PX) on August 12th 1943..

Other artifacts includes an original 6L6 tube which was not smashed when they tried to switch off the generator on board the Eldridge DE-173 ship during that fateful PX...The most interesting device for me when i went on the tour of Sky Books was the "cross dimensional radio transceiver, the RCA FRR-24" that allowed the scientists at Montauk on August12th 1983 to communicate with the on board scientists on the ship during the August 12th 1943 PX...

Below is a You Tube video clip of a FRR-24 receiver section, obviously minus the transmitter section which is now held in the ultra top secret "Warehouse 13" in Area 51...The FRR-24 was a highly "over engineered" receiver, with individual sections for each of the RF, IF, AF, and other sections, as shown in the video clip...

Very few of them remain, originally they contained about 30Kgs of silver that provided for a "multidimensional resonator" (Completely different to an HDR!!)...More details can be given if you or any other member wants them..

You don't understand the details of what I said. I know timeline engineering, so this poses a number of questions with conditions.

Timelines are coded. In each timeline, there's a coding to them, to where they may seem exactly alike, they aren't. Each timeline acts as a holder of details to the beings and creatures that are within them.

The Pleiadeans goof with time travel is corrected. Someone got the right fix to me.

On the other affiliation because my past relatives were in both plagues, technically I'm not sure. I do know one thing, if one or a group of people lie and attempt to deceive all of the time, then what occurs is a bigger eventual mess, than if they did not.

TimeFlipper

You don't understand the details of what I said. I know timeline engineering, so this poses a number of questions with conditions.

Timelines are coded. In each timeline, there's a coding to them, to where they may seem exactly alike, they aren't. Each timeline acts as a holder of details to the beings and creatures that are within them.

The Pleiadeans goof with time travel is corrected. Someone got the right fix to me.

On the other affiliation because my past relatives were in both plagues, technically I'm not sure. I do know one thing, if one or a group of people lie and attempt to deceive all of the time, then what occurs is a bigger eventual mess, than if they did not.
You are correct, "timelines" are "coded" by both radio and audio frequencies that HAVE to be accurately received and transmitted down to each digit...

For example, the timeline for an individual universe/dimension could be found by using a receiver thats tuned into a Delta Time Antenna in the 430Mhz Radio Frequency area, and one single timeline could be a frequency of, 430.879501399 Mhz...

That is how precise the frequency (coding) MUST be...This is how iam conducting my own personal experiments at present..

lamdo263

You are correct, "timelines" are "coded" by both radio and audio frequencies that HAVE to be accurately received and transmitted down to each digit...

For example, the timeline for an individual universe/dimension could be found by using a receiver thats tuned into a Delta Time Antenna in the 430Mhz Radio Frequency area, and one single timeline could be a frequency of, 430.879501399 Mhz...

That is how precise the frequency (coding) MUST be...This is how iam conducting my own personal experiments at present..
Your brother says to you, "I know that you really like her, but don't take her out unless you have a condom". One, they put someone in another timeline, Two they erased the circumstance from the book, because they thought they could get away with it.

TimeFlipper

Your brother says to you, "I know that you really like her, but don't take her out unless you have a condom". One, they put someone in another timeline, Two they erased the circumstance from the book, because they thought they could get away with it.
Your sentence is completely out of context...I was giving you specific information on what you described as "coding" for a Timeline, which starts of as Radio Frequencies, and i gave you an Example of how critical the EXACT frequency is for any Timeline to be accessed or created...FYI, i dont have a brother, but my sister has a brother..

lamdo263

Your sentence is completely out of context...I was giving you specific information on what you described as "coding" for a Timeline, which starts of as Radio Frequencies, and i gave you an Example of how critical the EXACT frequency is for any Timeline to be accessed or created...FYI, i dont have a brother, but my sister has a brother..

U.S. Navy controls inventions that claim to change "fabric of reality" //Look it up for yourself. Once you've erased what your thinking you've erased is gone, all you've really done is shift the reality of what they did at Montauk, to some place else. It's like the Outer Limits where a woman was told not to touch the alien and she did so anyway, changing her condition after the alien was gone.

I get it, having sexual abuse or neglect of a minor on your conscious is not an easy thing to live with. But in time, the scab forms and the sensation numbs.

I knew that they were going to do this, but it's better off that they didn't because the action disturbs the timelines. They're out of control, not me.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

U.S. Navy controls inventions that claim to change "fabric of reality" //Look it up for yourself. Once you've erased what your thinking you've erased is gone, all you've really done is shift the reality of what they did at Montauk, to some place else. It's like the Outer Limits where a woman was told not to touch the alien and she did so anyway, changing her condition after the alien was gone.
If you want to believe that the U.S Navy controls inventions claiming to change the fabric of reality, thats your own prerogative, based on simple disinformation residing on the internet...All you are doing is trying to justify your own claim about the first Montauk Project Book originally having a linear accelerator printed in it..

You made a simple error that anyone can make...What is the the importance of a linear accelerator to you, and can you tell me what the page number is that it was printed on in your own book please?...Just so i can double check it on my own book....Perhaps you did go through a "Mandella Incident"..

BTW, i used to love watching on TV the Outer Limits back in the 1960s...My favourite episode was the Bellero Shield 1964...It was always necessary for me to distinguish reality from fiction at the end of the episodes...However, i will never ever forget the moral stance which encompassed the Bellero Shield episode..

lamdo263

If you want to believe that the U.S Navy controls inventions claiming to change the fabric of reality, thats your own prerogative, based on simple disinformation residing on the internet...All you are doing is trying to justify your own claim about the first Montauk Project Book originally having a linear accelerator printed in it..

You made a simple error that anyone can make...What is the the importance of a linear accelerator to you, and can you tell me what the page number is that it was printed on in your own book please?...Just so i can double check it on my own book....Perhaps you did go through a "Mandella Incident"..

BTW, i used to love watching on TV the Outer Limits back in the 1960s...My favourite episode was the Bellero Shield 1964...It was always necessary for me to distinguish reality from fiction at the end of the episodes...However, i will never ever forget the moral stance which encompassed the Bellero Shield episode..

{ Perhaps you did go through a "Mandella Incident }, or Perhaps you didn't go through a "Mandella Incident ?
Either way, the erase is recorded, because in timelines there's always a back somewhere, for that primary information.

It does not matter, but the attempted act is to serve as a principle, not me. There's a reason for this.

Yeats

You want a Mandela Effect? Really? Okay, fine. How’s this one?

Find – if you can – any evidence of a forum called SOPHIA. Use your Google, your Wayback Machine, your lucky rabbit’s foot, whatever. You won’t find it. Ever.

Yes, there’s a forum called SOPHIA around today, but its focus is on women with HIV and it’s not the one I’m talking about. The SOPHIA I remember was an internet bulletin board which disappeared 20 years ago this September, and its focus was the paranormal and time travel. (Sound familiar?)

Among those who frequented this board were about a dozen or so individuals who called themselves the U Group. (Try finding them, too. Good luck.) Their “specialty” was writing posts and articles concerning alternate realities and simulated reality (this was shortly after the release of the first Matrix film, but well before Nick Bostrom’s “simulation hypothesis”). They also worked out something called “U theory”, from which the U Group got its name.

The U Group was “led” – if you want to call it that – by two folks who went by the user-names Taobot and Maya (and, if you happen to find either one of them, you win the special grand prize). There were others as well (like I said, about a dozen) including one member who didn’t contribute very much, but was nevertheless very interested in the discussions which took place there. (He went by the name “traveller” at that time. I had absolutely no problem finding him. All I had to do was look in a mirror.)

Online forums disappear every day, I know. Owners and admins, sooner or later, tire of their hobby and close up shop. I understand that. What I do not understand is why I not only cannot find any trace of SOPHIA, but also cannot locate any former member of the U Group. Nor have I found anyone – in 20 years of searching – who remembers anything about it or them. Over the years, I have joined forums where I thought members of the U Group might be “hiding”, but have still not found anyone (other than myself) who was there.

So… Mandela Effect… or mental aberration… or spooky mumbo jumbo? I have no idea.

TimeFlipper

{ Perhaps you did go through a "Mandella Incident }, or Perhaps you didn't go through a "Mandella Incident ?
Either way, the erase is recorded, because in timelines there's always a back somewhere, for that primary information.

It does not matter, but the attempted act is to serve as a principle, not me. There's a reason for this.
really

lamdo263

So… Mandela Effect… or mental aberration… or spooky mumbo jumbo? I have no idea.
Why it's important to acknowledge that an accelerator was used at Montauk, is that because this machine was taking the products of youth kundalini in and this was being used to power the Montauk Experiment chair, it caused a time ripple all over the northeast. It was a disaster.

On the radios people that were alive, were being reported as dead and vice versa. It was a mess.

The news casters and reporters were in such a panic over what was going on, many were under the assumption that the government was slipping mind altering drugs into the water. People then, just stood back and watched this all happen.

You've got the curtain with the wind blowing through it right, because that's how the effect manifested itself. On the person that they put in the chair, he was mind controlled, but fought back mentally and manufactured the Montauk big dark fuzzy monster.

What one has to understand here, is the sheer power of this experiment. On top of that, the particulars of all the doings at Montauk, were being broadcast into people's heads in that area, which went down as far as Pennsylvania and Virginia. Like I said, Montauk was no big secret, it's just at the time people were trained not to care, with the threat of incrassation and harassment as a payback for their concern.

When you erase an event from a timeline, you really don't totally delete it. This is because timelines are an information sharing cooperative dynamic. In other words, the mind control experiments made on the wild animals, were also being broadcast to the people as well. Kind of like getting up on a stage with a full audience and exposing yourself, then having the audacity to order that nobody had seen anything.

Yes, lots of people knew, it's just they didn't say anything.
What are the dudes going to do with this invention now they have it made; say that there were no electronics used in the experiment?

It does not matter whether an accelerator was used or not, primarily because the nature of the experiment was so very odd.