Mandela Effect

NIXIE

Mandella effect is all from the controller's time machines and those satanic people making changes.. I for sure know I am in a new dimension from this change: In the dimension/timelines I was in before maybe 7-10 years back, this song "Kissed by a Rose" was a big #1 Hit song in the 90s, by "BOYZ II MEN". I remembered my friend laughing about this, one of my old best friends or so I thought, who had been brainwashed by the satanic secret society and invited to underground satanic parties that brainwashed the unsuspecting victims who were helpless to resist the temptations and suppressed "ooh-aah" technology even though they were/could be good normal people, they were deceived and lead far astray from the truth of Love for God AND Love for One Another... They could have come to me at anytime with a real and good energy and we could have changed the world together I bet, for sure, but I guess they did not realize that or were far too deceived by old men that lied to them and fed them with what could not bring them closer to God=YHWH=JESUS CHRIST. Anyway... That old best friend I had was laughing about how this guy named "SEAL" had done that song "Kiss from a rose" and I had never heard of him.. and some other kidmanguy right there at the bonfire had never heard of him either and his sister had had the boyz II men tape and loved that Kissed by a rose song like my sister had too so he remembered it was done by them and my friend laughed because he thought it was funny how we knew about something that was real for us and even that song was way better too when boyz II men did it.. lol... Anyway I finally remembered this and did some research and saw that at the time this "SEAL" guy had the hit song in this dimension, Boyz II Men and Mariah Carey had some other song that was like challenging it for the #1 spot, but I thought about that and realized like WTF.. they did not do that song and I seriously remember watching the other music video and it was Mariah Carey and Puff Daddy aka P Diddy back in the day in the dimension/timelines I was from... Its funny because it was like the same music video set up and everything LOL... Oh! but the song was more up-tempo when Puff Daddy and Mariah Carey did it in the other dimension... That is like the singular strangest thing I have noticed in the difference between this timeline/dimension and the one(s) I used to be in when I was younger... I'm not even into that kind of music really, but I have no idea why anyone would even like Boyz II Men at all now if they never had that hit song "Kissed by a Rose"... ps. Who is SEAL anyway..? I don't care.. lol, but I know for sure He did not even write that song! hahaha

Angelface239

The
It seems to be just as I assumed – a lot of mandela effects are location-dependent, because this one related to the word “grateful” I remember it being always like this, I never encountered it as “greatful”, not even when I learned English in school. I even remember the English teacher explaining the origin of the word “grateful” – FULl of GRATitudE (not of GREATness). Nevertheless, the “Luke, I am your father” issue is known all over the world because the movie (trilogy) was distributed all over the world, even if the making of the movie “happened” in one single specific location.
I am still bothered by the “Hangar 18” movie and I wonder if this happened to other people in other parts of the world as well, because all my friends here where I live, remember it the same way I do – a story about faking a Mars landing, in a movie set inside hangar nr. 18 (which gave the movie title). The “Hangar 18” movie from this timeline, is about a failed earth orbital mission, while trying to place a satellite in orbit, when the satellite accidentally hit an UFO that was right above the shuttle carrying the satellite. Here it is:
The Mars landing faking movie, indeed exists in this timeline, but it is called “Capricorn One”. Here it is:

As for very interesting (and mind blowing) mandela effects, there is one that blew my mind indeed. I saw it commented by a girl (I think she was from USA) in a YouTube video and it is about the earth poles. Here it is:
Speaking of school, I vividly remember the plastic earth globe in geography class, as having 2 areas covered in white color, representing ice – the north pole and the south pole. In our days, the north pole is missing (there is no ice at the north pole).
There are a lot of mandela effects I can not pronounce myself on, especially about brand names, as they refer mainly to brands from the US .. but the one about the movie “Shazaam” I also find to be real indeed, because I also remember seeing this movie some years ago – I clearly remember Sinbad’s face, even his voice (which both can not be easily confused with someone’s else).
The mandela affect intresting all about diffrent consperious.

paulyoung2

the f$#k is her braces? this is the only question I have for you.. this will make you a believer.. any one who actually watched the movie know what im talking about.. younger one wont have a clue.. they may think its ok but anyone out there who watched James bond in his prime know very well what im talking about lol

Dolly-Moonraker.png

paulyoung2

^this right there is the reason you guys are not crazy.. right there this example..

yes sally fields too.. it was never sally field it was sally fields.. in that timeline but this the molly braces is it! this is it.. that's where it's at and put almost all at awe because she had them and they dissapeared from all video taped including ORIGINALS.. including the actress saying she never had braces for the movie.. while in reality she had braces matched to this lovely friend of roger moore..

77524852.jpg

ejkirk24

Crazy Cat Lady
I always thought it was Interview With A Vampire. I have a list of DVDs on my Google Drive (and, yes, I did dig the list out to look at it, realising that I definitely need to update it as well) that I own and on it, it is written down as "Interview With A Vampire". I will have to dig out my DVD to see which one it is, but surely I wouldn't have written it down wrong.

start at edge

I always thought it was Interview With A Vampire. I have a list of DVDs on my Google Drive (and, yes, I did dig the list out to look at it, realising that I definitely need to update it as well) that I own and on it, it is written down as "Interview With A Vampire". I will have to dig out my DVD to see which one it is, but surely I wouldn't have written it down wrong.
You thought right – it is Interview With “A” Vampire. This is among the many Mandela effects that make sense the way people remember it. Just to strengthen this, it is enough to break down the other claim to see that it makes no sense at all – if it would be Interview With “The” Vampire, this would make one assume it is the ONLY vampire, that there is no other vampire elsewhere. Just the same as it would sound correct and make sense to say for example “interview with a physicist”, as there are many physicists, not only one. It would make sense to say for example “interview with THE French president” because there is only one French president at a given time.
What concerns me most is the fact that all these sorts of Mandela effects are pointing to the fact that this timeline is worse than the one that the majority of people remember. The good news though, is that there is a majority of people who are aware of this aspect.
Interesting is also that I never heard the reversed situation – someone say remembering “Interview With The Vampire” and being shocked to hear people say it is in fact “Interview With A Vampire”. There probably are such people too, but it seems they are very, very few, which is good news, as we – the people who are awake and aware are the many and the others are the few.

ejkirk24

Crazy Cat Lady
You thought right – it is Interview With “A” Vampire. This is among the many Mandela effects that make sense the way people remember it. Just to strengthen this, it is enough to break down the other claim to see that it makes no sense at all – if it would be Interview With “The” Vampire, this would make one assume it is the ONLY vampire, that there is no other vampire elsewhere. Just the same as it would sound correct and make sense to say for example “interview with a physicist”, as there are many physicists, not only one. It would make sense to say for example “interview with THE French president” because there is only one French president at a given time.
What concerns me most is the fact that all these sorts of Mandela effects are pointing to the fact that this timeline is worse than the one that the majority of people remember. The good news though, is that there is a majority of people who are aware of this aspect.
Interesting is also that I never heard the reversed situation – someone say remembering “Interview With The Vampire” and being shocked to hear people say it is in fact “Interview With A Vampire”. There probably are such people too, but it seems they are very, very few, which is good news, as we – the people who are awake and aware are the many and the others are the few.

I asked my mum about it and she said that she always thought that it was "Interview With A Vampire" as well. Granted, I did ambush her while she was drinking her second cup of coffee. She said that she will dig out her copy of the book to see.

Now I am questioning everything I remember and when I get a chance, I will ask my friends as well.

TimeFlipper

I believe you might be overlooking the fact that people make genuine MISTAKES when relating information...For example in your post you mention both Interview With The Vampire, and Interview with A Vampire...The original book published in 1976 clearly states on the front covers, Interview with THE Vampire...The same is for the Movie poster, Interview With THE Vampire.

It appears that you suddenly jump into the belief that when someone happens to mention, Interview With The Vampire and not Interview With A Vampire, then it HAS to be proof of the Mandela Effect...The person or people who say Interview with A Vampire, have imho, probably never read or even seen the movie, and are thus open to making mistakes on the book/movie titles..

Attachments

• interview-with-the-vampire-movie-poster-1994-1020189660.jpg
    interview-with-the-vampire-movie-poster-1994-1020189660.jpg
    102.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 71qD1MQsfqL.jpg
    71qD1MQsfqL.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 0
  • interview_with_the_vampire.jpg
    interview_with_the_vampire.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 0
  • OIPC9XPI1H4.jpg
    OIPC9XPI1H4.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 0

start at edge

I asked my mum about it and she said that she always thought that it was "Interview With A Vampire" as well. Granted, I did ambush her while she was drinking her second cup of coffee. She said that she will dig out her copy of the book to see.

Now I am questioning everything I remember and when I get a chance, I will ask my friends as well.
You must not question your memories – they are quite accurate, only they are from a different timeline, before the forking (split) happened that generated this timeline.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but you are probably new to this. If so, here are some interesting clips you can watch, people who at some point were also new to this. The most interesting aspect you can see in the last clip – it will freak you out (it did it for me).

mind blowing:
… now we know some of the dates when time travelers disobeyed some of the primary rules and regulations of time travel …

TimeFlipper

You must not question your memories – they are quite accurate, only they are from a different timeline, before the forking (split) happened that generated this timeline.
Correct me if I’m wrong, but you are probably new to this. If so, here are some interesting clips you can watch, people who at some point were also new to this. The most interesting aspect you can see in the last clip – it will freak you out (it did it for me).

mind blowing:
… now we know some of the dates when time travelers disobeyed some of the primary rules and regulations of time travel …

You clearly overlooked the fact people make mistakes on book titles or movie titles...Please show me one photograph that supports your claim of the book title/movie title, Interview With A Vampire..