Meet An Alien (Grey)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe you can meet one in your dreams, or while meditating.

I've wondered for quite some time if someone is likely to get in contact with aliens while meditating.

Why would you want to meet one individual of this particular alien species?

Voyageur

I liked this post. There was a good energy how you expressed the question. I think it is more likely to happen, if you have a feeling that you would want to have contact. The question expressed things as you had been contacting them perviously and it would be normal to you. And that is a good thing if you want to meet them, they do not want to create drama here :)

In what way you want to change information with them? They usually do it pretty different ways than we do...

Voyageur

Because we have so strong feeling about contact, I think some of them has similar feelings. I think they might have a feel as "look what a nice little ball floating on space.. but they do not like visitors because they are afraid of them. Is there someones who would want to speak with us? Hey there is a website with that logo, maybe they know something about us..?"

Voyageur

Now it starts to get interesting... it is 3:30am in my country, I created a multidimensional contact with greys. I do this frequently, but these little fellows showed me a way how they could come in to physical world as well. It actually worked, but because my own ego, fear and illusion of vulnerability in these lowerdimensional experiences, I needed to stop the experience.

I have also read before something negative about these so I think it is not the best race for me because of my own fears to be the first one, but now I know at least one way how I can observe a physcal world, a timeline where I can physically meet an extraterrestrial being, an alien.

I kept wonder, if I allow them to come, will them be all around the world? Will I open a bridge to a world where it is normal to meet an exttaterrestrials? Or do they come frequently when I am alone? I do not mind, if they come, but what happens to my life at the time? I have been here 25years, my life would change dramatically (in better i suppose), do I really want this and should I continue my life without seeing them anymore until I want to make that contact again?

Sorry for such a long comment, but these were the questions I need to answer myself if I want to meet them physically. Did anyone else had any experiences?

Last edited:

Derrick C.

Now it starts to get interesting... it is 3:30am in my country, I created a multidimensional contact with greys. I do this frequently, but these little fellows showed me a way how they could come in to physical world as well. It actually worked, but because my own ego, fear and illusion of vulnerability in these lowerdimensional experiences, I needed to stop the experience.

I have also read before something negative about these so I think it is not the best race for me because of my own fears to be the first one, but now I know at least one way how I can observe a physcal world, a timeline where I can physically meet an extraterrestrial being, an alien.

I kept wonder, if I allow them to come, will them be all around the world? Will I open a bridge to a world where it is normal to meet an exttaterrestrials? Or do they come frequently when I am alone? I do not mind, if they come, but what happens to my life at the time? I have been here 25years, my life would change dramatically (in better i suppose), do I really want this and should I continue my life without seeing them anymore until I want to make that contact again?

Sorry for such a long comment, but these were the questions I need to answer myself if I want to meet them physically. Did anyone else had any experiences?
no your lucky if you have alot of us would want/welcome contact from ET

Voyageur

Now it starts to get interesting... it is 3:30am....?
no your lucky if you have alot of us would want/welcome contact from ET
I am planning to contact them, one or more hybrid aliens in two weeks. I think most likely next saturday-sunday night. I think I will get vibes close to them, shift in a paraller reality continuum, that is as solid as this one, and I am planning to create a vortex between their's and our world. If everything go as planned, I am planning to make a vortex here on earth too in march.

I can not say for sure, I will have to ask them, do they want to come in our world. They can come a dimension that is as solid as this one but on earth it might have some issues. Let's be hopeful.

Would you like to come in a paraller reality-continuum where we meet? Would you be ready?