Methods for Physical Time Travel

TimeFlipper

It's the galactic high council. This is supposedly an organization of advanced ETs, that hold a supervisory position over Earth plus it's doings. You really don't want to try and screw around with this group.

In the past I have been confronted by terrorists, psychopaths, MIB, MI5, MI6, ghosts, ghoulies, witches and warlocks, ETs, plus a selection of strange animals/insects attempting to scare the shit out of the TimeFlipper...Do you think a few extra ETs could actually bother me? :eek::alien::LOL:..

NaturalPhilosopher

It's commonly written about. They were supposedly enacted to combine differing alien forces in the Montauk project. Preston Nichols relayed this in the interviews with him. I also recently read, that Art Bell got one of the contracts to give the blond haired blue eyed Montauk children their vital signs. This was BP, heart rate, general condition and pallor. Nobody would take the contract, Bell early on supposedly applied for this and got it.

They did weird shit to these kids, Bell's job was just to make sure they were okay to keep using.

Whole page on Nichols. https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+montauck+project+preston+nicholes
that's hard to believe about Art Bell being involved in the montauk project and especially a medical professional or supervisor of medical professionals to check out the kids to make sure they're doing ok. He has no medical training.

Stewart Swerdlow was the one in charge of trauma base programming of the kids and managing them overall.

lamdo263

that's hard to believe about Art Bell being involved in the montauk project and especially a medical professional or supervisor of medical professionals to check out the kids to make sure they're doing ok. He has no medical training.

Stewart Swerdlow was the one in charge of trauma base programming of the kids and managing them overall.
It's what I read.

NaturalPhilosopher

where did ya read it?

i have met people that said they were told by the montauk authors they were involved in the project but they had no memory of it at all. it's possible I guess. Art Bell said time travel was his personal obsession and that might be why. Gibbs gave him an hdr but he was too 'chicken' to try it. Same with Stewart Swerdlow on Jesse Ventura's show. He was supposed to demonstrate it in a room at the luxor hotel in las vegas but he was too chicken as well.

it's like um, guys, get some balls.

Mayhem

Zenith

NaturalPhilosopher

TimeFlipper

For interest of all this popped up again.

[IMG alt="Tron1"]https://paranormalis.com/data/avatars/s/2/2621.jpg?1602704949[/IMG] Tron1:
So Wednesday night 7 western. 10 pm eastern I will be on kghost radio with Steve Gibbs and Avery. Enjoy the show. Make sure you all tune in.
Yesterday at 3:16 AM

[IMG alt="Tron1"]https://paranormalis.com/data/avatars/s/2/2621.jpg?1602704949[/IMG] Tron1:
I've been told it's tomorrow night same time
Yesterday at 1:09 PM

Is someone going to record this for the TimeFlipper please? :unsure: :D..

lamdo263

where did ya read it?

i have met people that said they were told by the montauk authors they were involved in the project but they had no memory of it at all. it's possible I guess. Art Bell said time travel was his personal obsession and that might be why. Gibbs gave him an hdr but he was too 'chicken' to try it. Same with Stewart Swerdlow on Jesse Ventura's show. He was supposed to demonstrate it in a room at the luxor hotel in las vegas but he was too chicken as well.

it's like um, guys, get some balls.
What's going through my mind is that somebody who lost a child, concerning the gun man that had Bell's home pinned down for a while, might have found out about his involvements. This is if he was mixed up in it. This could also be misinformation to discredit any affiliation with that past project.

Bell was an opportunist and also in possession of a considerable I.Q. The entire Montauk Project to me sounds as if to be a queer deal. Yeah I remember Swerdlow's name, but there may have been a few medics, because all they took were vitals and the general condition of the children. There were a lot of them.

I know that this sounds like a weird thing to say, but maybe they were afraid of Bell after his death? Bell had military knowledge, I know that by his diagnostics on the YF-23 which is on record. Maybe this was his early days when he needed the money.

The idea of taking the contract, was not the morality of what they were doing or trying to collect from the kids, but to stay in line with this as a military project. So possibly maybe in some way he could have been involved.

Many of these kids were deposited into far off times and or other locations. This was by Project Rainbow, of what they say was a time-tunnel like device, which was branched off from the Montauk linear accelerator chair. This entire operation was about to see how the US would do in the future, or what was in store there.

But Bell by nature, would have taken the contract, both for the money and because he was tremendously capable and learned quickly. Thanks for your touch back on this issue.

Mayhem

Zenith
Lets see sometimes, it never goes ahead. Im yet to find it on the kghost radio station for previous.