Methods for Physical Time Travel

TimeFlipper

I found some methods and made a presentation. But they probably don't wokr

We had a Paranormalis member on here a while back by the name of Pegii...She used to have written across her profile, "My tried and trusted methods for time-travel" :ROFLMAO:...

She was a liar and a fantasist, who ended up getting banned from Paranormalis, for trolling :fp: :oops:..

NaturalPhilosopher

Physical time travel would have to do with hyperspace?
sort of
more that the time vector is within another 3d spacetime that we're also in at the same time.
when that time vector(which is mass) reverses spatial direction, time stops.

when it's more amplified than normal then time goes backwards

Rudi

Every human being has the opportunity to travel through time, but only in the period of time, from his birth and the date of his death, and this journey can be made only after the death of his physical body.
It is not possible to intervene in the time before one's birth and change history.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
Every human being has the opportunity to travel through time, but only in the period of time, from his birth and the date of his death, and this journey can be made only after the death of his physical body.
It is not possible to intervene in the time before one's birth and change history.
I disagree with virtually all of this for the following reasons, which are my personal beliefs.
  1. One can go anywhere in time, even before he was born.
  2. One can go forward and backward anywhere in time, no matter if he's still alive or dead.
  3. It is absolutely possible to intervene in the past and change history.
I probably won't be able to change your opinion, but you state these claims as if they're undisputed fact, which is pretty darn arrogant. It's a sure thing you're right, and Adolf Hitler was Jewish.

Rudi

I disagree with virtually all of this for the following reasons, which are my personal beliefs.
  1. One can go anywhere in time, even before he was born.
  2. One can go forward and backward anywhere in time, no matter if he's still alive or dead.
  3. It is absolutely possible to intervene in the past and change history.
I probably won't be able to change your opinion, but you state these claims as if they're undisputed fact, which is pretty darn arrogant. It's a sure thing you're right, and Adolf Hitler was Jewish.

Your claims and personal beliefs are probably true for you personally, as well as your view from your point of view.
But my view, which I experience from the point of view when I walk along the fifth dimension together with the spirits, gives me completely different perceptions.

Rudi

You can’t change history, what’s done is done.
As a natural person, you cannot go back in history.
However, if you delve into history as a ghost, you can only frighten the physical bodies to which you have returned a little.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
You can’t change history, what’s done is done.
Yeah, that's a sure thing, and I'm the king of Russia.

And even if one couldn't change history, there are different timelines that can branch off from the original, leading to different histories for each timeline. In other words, one could go back to the original timeline and create a new timeline by changing an event that otherwise would have happened the way it would originally.

If you have any physical proof that supports your views or claims (for instance, I don't believe that you are in contact with genuine forces of truth and/or good; there are spirits out there who are trying to trick people), I'd be happy to see them. But as things stand now, I'm just seeing rhetorical rubbish.

Last edited:

Rudi

Different timelines have been invented by a man who thinks he can change history.
That history that has happened, however, is only one and only.
In the fifth dimension, you can be anywhere in time, but you can only scare as an entity being, you can also scare Hitler, but the effect and actions of history will take place a little differently; because you didn’t live in the Hitler era and you can’t do that either.