Methods for Time Dilation and Temporal Distortions

gotta make sure the electromagnets all face inwards so they can cancel each other out. if not then you just get a magnetic field. That's important.
Well, my setup is different...it’s a series of c coils around a metal ring, all wound in parallel. It’s less magnetic and more electric since I use high voltage impulses from a spark gap circuit

If this device works (which honestly is unlikely since the theory has little explanation and I’m crazy) it might mean a connection between this and the Philadelphia experiment urban legend, since some claimed, before I heard of Chernobrov, the USS Eldridge used C Coils

The theory behind Chernobrov and Frolov involves the aether, which in itself needs more evidence. Imagine every magnetic dipole, like one emerging from an electromagnetic solenoid or a bar magnet, being a “check valve” for the aetheric flow. One is outflow, the other is inflow. Now imagine creating a magnetic monopole. This is artificial, as to the extent of my knowledge, no natural magnetic monopole exists. The monopole is a unidirectional flow of the aether, and this time dilation. Their setup allegedly create such and altered the rate time flows