minuteman project and Waco type events thread

kahotep

Official history is merely a veil to hide the truth of what really happened. When the veil is lifted, again and again we see that not only is the official version not true, it is often 100% wrong.

Take the Rothschilds, the bloodline formerly known, among other names, as the Bauers, one of the most notorious black occult bloodlines of Middle Ages Germany. It became known as Rothschild (red-shield or rotes-schild in German) in the 18th century when a financial dynasty was founded in Frankfurt by Mayer Amschel Rothschild working in league with the Illuminati House of Hesse and others. They took their name from the red shield or hexagram/Star of David on the front of their house in Frankfurt. The Star of David or Seal of Solomon is an ancient esoteric symbol and only became associated with Jewish people after the Rothschilds adopted it for themselves. It has absolutely no connection to "David" or "Solomon", as Jewish historical sources confirm. The Rothschilds are one of the top Illuminati bloodlines on the planet and they are shape-shifting reptilians (see The Biggest Secret).

Guy de Rothschild, of the French House, heads this bloodline dynasty today. He is one of the most grotesque exponents of trauma-based mind control, indeed the top man according to many of those who have suffered mercilessly under his torture. I am always loath to use the world evil, but if evil is the reverse of live, Guy de Rothschild is thoroughly evil. He stands for the opposite of life. He has been personally responsible for the torture and death of millions of children and adults, either directly or through those he controls. He conducts satanic rituals, as all these bloodlines have always done, and goodness knows how many human sacrifices he has been involved in.

read more at: http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/hitler.html

Smooth-Operator

I was thinking the same thing about Ruby Ridge type events that could be happening deep into the countryside where the events are being concealed.
If the news is being suppressed just because the Govt is following Titor's posts, then doesn't that mean our timeline has drastically changed? Just my thought.

That reminds me of something I stumbled upon today.

Every year there is a major protest at Ft Benning Ga. at the Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.

The Western Hemisphere Institute for Security Cooperation (WHISC), formerly School of the Americas (SOA), is a US Army facility at Fort Benning in Columbus, Georgia, USA. It is a training facility operated in the Spanish language especially for Latin American military personnel. Around 60,000 people, roughly 1,000 per year, have taken courses. The SOA was renamed to WHISC in January 2001 as part of the National Defense Authorization Act.

It's an organisation that is surrounded by controversy and rumors of underhandedness.

You KNOW, Fox wont get a Pulitzer if they air any of the rally/protest that's trying to get the school shut down.
http://www.soaw.org
:cry: :cry:
The next one is later this month and I'm curious to see how it goes, considering the direction of our nation and in light of what JT warned us about.

:ninja:
~ @);- Smooth ~ @);- ~

Judge Bean

Originally posted by adreamsoul@Nov 10 2004, 01:36 AM
Official history is merely a veil to hide the truth of what really happened. When the veil is lifted, again and again we see that not only is the official version not true, it is often 100% wrong.
read more at: http://www.davidicke.com/icke/articles/hitler.html

It is true that the cover story used by the ruling elite is mostly "wrong," but why would you take the world at face value anyway?

What has this to do with Titor's prophecy of "Waco" events? I mean, the "secret government" theory?

Ah... and then I see the David Icke citation, and it all comes clear. For those of you who are unfamiliar with Icke's work, he's the one who believes that the world is governed by reptilian aliens using disguises for some reason to, e.g., fix the price of oil.

I, too, believe that reptilian aliens are running things. Metaphorically speaking.

Please, let's not import Mr. Icke's blarney into the forum. We don't need to be classed with crackpots; enough people think that this is a fringe site as it is.

Smooth-Operator

OMG! I was gonna put this at the civil unrest thread but it needs to be here IMHO.
You are not gonna believe this.

Okay you might but.... this is.... is....Anti-war protest in L.A. gets response with tanks
Posted by Jan on November 10, 2004 @ 12:03PM

What the heck happened in L.A. last night? A peaceful antiwar protest in Westwood got a Robocop response. Two armored tanks came to dispel the protest. It's unknown at the moment whether the protesters had permits, or what the rationale for bringing an armored response was by officials, but what kind of rationale could possibly merit this approach?

?From Indymedia:

? ?LOS ANGELES, November 9, 2004 - At 7:50 PM two armored tanks showed up at an anti-war protest in front of the federal building in Westwood. The tanks circled the block twice, the second time parking themselves in the street and directly in front of the area where most of the protesters were gathered. Enraged, some of the people attempted to block the tanks, but police quickly cleared the street. The people continued to protest the presence of the tanks, but about ten minutes the tanks drove off. It is unclear as to why the tanks were deployed to this location.
http://www.alternet.org/election04/2004/11/002663.html
[/b][/b][/quote]

tank.jpeg

Ya know..... it's gettin a lil' scary.

:cry: :cry:

scififan28

Smooth, the picture is not loading. Do you have a mirror or can you send the picture to me so I can host it?

Smooth-Operator

Originally posted by scififan28@Nov 10 2004, 05:00 PM
Smooth, the picture is not loading. Do you have a mirror or can you send the picture to me so I can host it?

#$#%$^#^@%@$@$Y^%&#%@T#Y% !!!!!!

It's gone! I missed it!

I do have the picture in my browser before it was swiped. Is there a way to save it without losing it?

*I printed it and leavin it up in case someone can help me save it- if possible*

~Smooth ~ @);-

August

Smooth you are excellent. Thanks for posting--the LA server is down. No picture no story.

Guess it never happened. I am being sarcastic.

Smooth-Operator

Originally posted by August@Nov 10 2004, 05:28 PM
Smooth you are excellent. Thanks for posting--the LA server is down. No picture no story.

Guess it never happened. I am being sarcastic.

:::evil laughter::::

They don't call me Smooth for nothin.

I'm checkin alternate sites that may have the pic.

BRB

:devil:
~ @);- Smooth @);- ~

Darkwolf

Was it a military combat tank, or one of LAPD's riot controll toys? Was it black or camo? Wheels or treads?