MK ultra victom

Orpheus Rex

Yes, I know how that works and I'm sorry for your experience.
You see, a brain isn't that different than a computer. Using proper inputs you can control it to do nearly anything. Some researchers are currently using a similar technology to cure blindness. They use a camera mounted to glasses that is attached to a box on the side of the head where it sends a wireless signal, electromagnetic I believe, to your brain allowing you to see. That is a good use of technology if it is used properly, but it still faces the chance of . Similar technologies have been used to forcibly control limbs and here it can get more malicious.... People don't sign up for that type of thing. So I would expect that the government would use victims to see if they can calibrate a machine to gain full automatic control over a person.
Considering the plausibility of the technology and it's obvious military use, I would expect programs to be testing it. I believe that the technology could have a fair range associated to it and could possibly done within your own home.

jon

they can also make you feel the presence of something that isn't there and the natural human response is tho think it Is god.

jon

they can make you feel as though you are flying by getting rid of the feeling of the floor beneath you.

TnWatchdog

They are some real mean ones, aren't they? I believe we are in a period of time where we are screwed. Mind control, implants, or injested nano-particulants may lead us down a dark road...the dead end street of our survival. Now I can't imagine the 'bad guys' telling us that they plan to wipe many of us out to make it easier for them to control the remaining flock.

jon

if you do not do what they please they can hurt you, training you to do what they want all the time!. but ive figured out away around this by posting on here when they do bad things to me.