Most Powerful and Simple Time Machine?

Pegii

You have to raise your astral energies before getting it to work. That way, you'll eventually be able to focus on the time you wish to physically travel to.
Luckily I have raised my astral energies. I LD and OBE very often. Once I even OBEd in a LD. It was so cool. I'm so sure I can do it. I just need the voltage converter arriving tomorrow morning and I'll give this baby a whirl! :D

mariya94

You have to raise your astral energies before getting it to work. That way, you'll eventually be able to focus on the time you wish to physically travel to.
Luckily I have raised my astral energies. I LD and OBE very often. Once I even OBEd in a LD. It was so cool. I'm so sure I can do it. I just need the voltage converter arriving tomorrow morning and I'll give this baby a whirl! :D
Good luck!

Zeirbah

Can someone please help?
if you've brought the books of Steven Gibbs by Patricia ress there's some schematics for more simple time travel devices in it even the space time modulator and time travel calculator details to and other things
I actually have one of the books my Papa bought it for me in May 2014 titled Plans For Time Travel Machines That Really Work - Revised And Updated Edition: How To Move Through Time And Space. I need to look into the book again since it's been a while.

How about you Yoshi, have you every physically travelled with it?
I'm not sure if having some time jumps ahead of backwards count. I can recall having a time jump on July 7, 2015. I woke up this morning at 9:03 AM, and my Papa had been home in bed for some time, resting until noon. I did my usual morning thing of using the bathroom and cleaning my face, and when returning back to my room, the clock now said 8:38 AM! My Papa even told me he got home just a few minutes ago. I'm currently 12 minutes ahead of where I'm suppose to be, so I'm almost back in the correct time. The HDR seems to have strange effects that last a while, even though I haven't used it in 5 months.

This might sound crazy, but how do I do so? Would I need to charge quartz crystals, and if so, how do I charge them? I heard you can place them in sunlight or saltwater, but does that work?

Frog186

Hi All I just wanted to tell you when I get enough paypal money which is still low I am going to buy the flux capacitor the one on ebay but I am still far from that still I will let you know later on and there is also a small time machine but it is a magick item called haunted and mini time machine you can find those on ebay too well I have to go now I will talk with you all later on.

Pegii

Hi All I just wanted to tell you when I get enough paypal money which is still low I am going to buy the flux capacitor the one on ebay but I am still far from that still I will let you know later on and there is also a small time machine but it is a magick item called haunted and mini time machine you can find those on ebay too well I have to go now I will talk with you all later on.
The HDR and STM is better but all the best :)

dustin255

There's a cheaper guy that sells them for $150 than the guy in mexico that overcharges. He has sold Steven Gibbs reports for $100. Flux Cap does not seem like it's very effective if it work. I have one and haven't experienced anything, but making you feel like you have to vomit..

Last edited:

dustin255

Found this from a book -

An inexpensive way of traveling physically through time is by use of a crystal. This method is also vortex dependent, but unlike the HDR unit, at sunrise while on the vortex, one might have to wait for an hour or two, or longer for the energies to lock in. The good thing about this method is that it lets you start experimenting with time travel for very a little investment. Also the more you use this method, the quicker the results, because the crystal is building up memory, every time it is used. To start you will need a double terminated quartz crystal, about two to three inches, and with as few imperfections as possible. Next you will pray over your crystal, and every time you use it, to deity that you worship. Now your crystal has to be programmed. This is a simple matter and doesn’t take very long. To program your crystal, rub it between your thumb and index finger, so it can lock onto your soul essence. Next while holding your crystal between your thumb and index finger, while with the fingers of your right hand, stroking a wooden surface in a clockwise motion and stating. “Crystal, every time I am centered over a vortex, I want you transport my physical body and all its components to the time and date that I state, and the time duration to return me back to the same vortex.” Once your fingers get a stick, after stating your request, you simply say. “Crystal, accept this program.” Your crystal has now been programmed. If you want to check and see if your crystal is programmed, tape a piece of string to it about six inches long. Now hold it so it hangs down freely, and steady it till it is still, and say, “Crystal if you have accepted my program, swing north to south for yes, and east to west for know?” You will be amazed at the power of crystals. Next, find a vortex and state the time, place, and duration on the day of the full moon at sunrise. Be patient. It takes time to get results. Sometimes being on top of the vortex for about forty minutes.

Last edited: