Music and life

I watched the video yesterday afternoon.

Lol.

Admittedly, I was a little depressed yesterday. I'm sorry for mouthing off. Sincerely.

Sometimes, I should just remain quiet.

Have a good to week everyone.

TimeFlipper

I think you need a little more lively music to assist you on a Monday morning, therefore i go back to 1974 and a UK group Mud performing live on the show, Top of The Pops....Try out the dance routine :cool: :D..

Unfortunately, music still isn't working. Thank you kindly for trying though. Sincerely. :)

The only music right now that kind of speaks to my heart? Country. My roots. About real people going through stuff, and things that matter. Life. Family.

A very practical side of life is settling in. And, honestly? I don't mind the change.

I just want to go to work and do what I must. Lol.

People change. And, that is ok. People grow. They leave the past behind, and move into a different chapter. I'm trying... God knows I'm trying.

"Slow and steady sets the pace. Slow and steady wins the race".

I no longer have to try to be perfect for anyone, to make others happy. I just have to be me. Imperfectly, perfectly me.

And right now? A fire in my soul isn't necessary. Just down to earth, good and wholesome. Living every day for the day. That's all that matters.

I'm really thankful for my maternal side of the family. Down to earth values that matter. Born and raised country.

My paternal? Yeah.. They can take a hike. No more room here for science projects. Sorry.

;)

If I wasn't so little, I would want to play with mud and rocks too. Lol. Maybe drive a big ole' truck hauling goods. :)

Yep. My aptitude and love for music (the music gene), it's definitely broken. Lol.

Personally, I'm thankful for today and that's all that matters.

Ps. Those talking about wanting war in the world? Full of crap.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

This is one of the many country and western songs my trio Dark Horse used to perform from 1979 onwards...And of course, Dark Horse used to perform it better than Don Williams o_O :LOL:..

Thank you kindly TF, for continuing the music. :)

Today,I am optimistic yet grounded in practicality. Somewhat hopeful for the future.

I am going into work! A real job. Thankful... A new chapter.

While the music gene is certainly broken, here are two old time songs I was taught to sing as a child by my wonderful grandfather. The second? As a child I found great joy in it. Much laughter.

Please have a beautiful day to all.

Execute your 77 order.

I will execute when my 77 is done.

After all...
I AM pure love.

I believe in my true Savior, Jesus Christ with my 77 in HIS hand. Scars in his hands and in his sides of my pain which you could and would never know. A name I know...
Which you stole from me...

Wanna tell the Father how?

You know how... Playing chiefs pretend.

I don't make people feel bad. Only you do...

Hint hint. You're 66.

I AM77. Stronger than you'll ever forever know.

I now have a lifetime to live. With the real Christ and holy spirit at my side, with the true Father leading.

Sorry ltl devil. I'm Not necessarily for you. (Yet, kinder than the world would ever offer you, or handle you with care).

Life leads.

*Me".

Oh my goodness... Especially when you're wrong.

Last edited:
dearest Jimmy Japa,

I'f you were half of what I know?

You would never threaten the world as you have, or are doing... Truth.

My God And Savior? So much more loving than you've dared to be.

Ship out. Full of bs...