My ancient thot hand vibrational rod

Art

I'm happy to see any thot, ancient or otherwise.

Harte

images.jpeg-29.jpg
The mystery is solved by a french agricultor. His name is jolly marie. I was invited by him, and he prrsent me this vibrationnal machine. " how to rotate the helice ?" He ask me. After, he show me how to. " where this machine come from ??" I asked. He said that it is a neightbourg of him that teach him how to turn a helice without electricity, with just vibrations.

After, i have remember the Thot hand of victor grebennikov. And victor do not know how the Thot hand work

Now we know how it work, by rubbing littles pyramide at the end of the Thot hand, and rubbing also with the index , you can change the direction of the helice by rubbing the top instead if bottom of the Thot hand. The helice run in the other side. If you have attached an helice. You can also making a coil vibrating like that.

Maybe i live in a country with old Druidics knowledge , now i am next to Bretagne. Maybe egyptian have teaching french Druides a long time ago ?

Ps : after, the agricultor present me a little apperitif called "pineaux de charente" of his own work and meceration. I was very well after :) that

Attachments

• ASORTIR.pdf
    4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited: