My Multiverse Resonator

Himalayan Hermit

The schematic for parts is the same for both. But the MVR is encased in a copper pyramid.
No I mean how would you compare both devices and their ability to induce Astral Projection?
Would you say one is better suited better equipped or has a higher probability rate than the other?

AFAIK, even HDR does not need a vortex for AP (at least from what Gibbs says...)
Thanks.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
No I mean how would you compare both devices and their ability to induce Astral Projection?
Would you say one is better suited better equipped or has a higher probability rate than the other?

AFAIK, even HDR does not need a vortex for AP (at least from what Gibbs says...)
Thanks.

I can't say, since I never mastered the art of astral projection.

Username

Hi Opmmur

I've been talking about my experiments for years. I haven't found anyone even willing to try some of the real interesting stuff. My gravity field generator was very interesting to me. But no one else was interested enough to have their own gravity field generator. So as far as I know, I'm the only one on the planet that has one. Actually I have three of them. I wanted to see if it was easy to reproduce. So I built two more. Sure enough, they all work.

But back to my Multiverse Resonator. I tracked down the cause of the increased electromagnet performance. Apparently when I originally constructed the machine years ago, I read the schematic literally for what it said. The value of the capacitor for the stabilizer was on the schematic reading 1.ok 250v. To me the 1.0k represented 1000 micro-farads. It wasn't listed as anything else. And it is common practice for people drawing schematics to leave off the uf notation. But it is understood that when left off, micro-farads is implied. So years ago when I built the Multiverse Resonator, I used a 1000uf 250v capacitor. Which means the capacitor in my Multiverse Resonator is 1000 times the value it was intended to be. This morning I replaced the switches on the Multiverse Resonator because the main power switch was stuck in the on position. When starting up the machine, I discovered that when I flipped the stabilizer switch on, the electromagnet exhibited the increased performance. So I hooked up my volt-ohm meter on the amp setting to see just how much current was being drawn. It was identical to my HDR with the stabilizer in the off position. But when turned on, the current draw doubles and the electromagnet goes to super-magnet mode. I made a little video to see:

Einstein, what do you use your gravity field generator for and do you have any schematics?

IlluminatiArchbishop

Animated GIF

Username

Hey Dave, A gravity field generator is a theoretical device that could manipulate gravity. Imagine if you could control how strong or weak the gravitational pull is in a certain area, you could create some interesting effects, such as making objects levitate or altering the trajectory of a spacecraft. Imagine if we could control gravitational forces and make things float. That's what a gravity field generator is all about. It's like having a remote control for gravity.

A gravity field generator, if it were possible to build, could have a wide range of potential applications. For example, it could be used for:

1. Space exploration: A gravity field generator could be used to generate artificial gravity in spacecraft, making long-duration space travel more comfortable and safer for astronauts.
  2. Transportation: A gravity field generator could be used to manipulate gravity, allowing for faster and more efficient transportation systems. It could potentially be used to levitate vehicles, reduce their weight, or change their trajectory.
  3. Energy generation: A gravity field generator could potentially be used to generate electricity by harnessing the energy of falling objects.
  4. Materials processing: A gravity field generator could potentially be used to control the behavior of materials during manufacturing processes, allowing for more precise and efficient production.
  5. Military applications: A gravity field generator could be used to create gravity waves that could disrupt or disable enemy spacecraft or weapons systems.

Gravity is one of the four fundamental forces of nature, along with electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, and the weak nuclear force. While the other three forces have been extensively studied and understood, gravity remains the least understood of the four fundamental forces.

One of the main differences between gravity and the other fundamental forces is that gravity has an infinite range, meaning it affects objects at any distance, no matter how far apart they are. In contrast, the other fundamental forces have a limited range, and their effects weaken rapidly with distance.

Another key difference between gravity and the other fundamental forces is that gravity is the only force that affects all forms of matter and energy, whereas the other forces only affect specific particles or types of matter.

Gravity is also unique in that it is the force that shapes the structure of the universe on a large scale, influencing the behavior of galaxies and the overall expansion of the universe.

Despite its differences from the other fundamental forces, gravity is still subject to the laws of quantum mechanics, which govern the behavior of subatomic particles. However, a complete theory of quantum gravity, which would unify gravity with the other fundamental forces, has yet to be developed.

Gravity is unique among the four fundamental forces in the sense that it appears to act over virtually infinite distances, while the other three forces (electromagnetic, weak nuclear, and strong nuclear) have a very limited range of influence.

The reason for this difference lies in the nature of the forces themselves. The electromagnetic, weak nuclear, and strong nuclear forces are all carried by particles known as "force carriers" (photons, W and Z bosons, and gluons, respectively) that interact with other particles in close proximity. These force carriers have a limited range of influence because they can only travel a certain distance before losing their energy and breaking down.

Gravity, on the other hand, is mediated by the curvature of spacetime itself. Massive objects cause spacetime to curve, and this curvature affects the motion of other objects in the vicinity. Because spacetime is a fundamental feature of the universe, it exists everywhere, and gravity can, in principle, act over any distance.

However, it is important to note that while gravity does act over infinite distances in principle, its effects become weaker as the distance between objects increases. This is described by the inverse square law, which states that the force of gravity between two objects decreases as the square of the distance between them increases. As a result, the gravitational force becomes increasingly weaker as the distance between objects increases, and at very large distances it becomes negligible compared to other forces.

Gravity has been extensively studied and measured, and its effects are observed in many different physical phenomena.

There are various theories in physics that attempt to unify gravity with the other fundamental forces, such as electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, and the weak nuclear force. One such theory is string theory, which posits that all particles are made up of tiny one-dimensional strings, and that the different properties of particles arise from the different vibrations of these strings.

In string theory, gravity is not a projection of a divergent force, but rather emerges from the geometry of spacetime at a fundamental level. This theory suggests that the universe has more than the three dimensions of space and one dimension of time that we are familiar with, and that gravity arises due to the way that these higher dimensions are "curled up" or compactified.

However, string theory is still a highly speculative and unproven theory, and there are many other theories in physics that attempt to explain the fundamental nature of gravity and its relationship to the other fundamental forces.

The idea that our universe is a simulation is a topic of ongoing debate and speculation among physicists, philosophers, and technologists. Some proponents of this idea argue that the laws of physics and the properties of our universe could be the result of a computer simulation or a virtual reality created by an advanced civilization.

If we assume for a moment that our universe is a simulation, then it's possible that the laws of physics, including gravity, could be different in the "real" world outside of the simulation. However, at this point, there is no empirical evidence to support this idea, and it remains purely speculative.

Furthermore, while gravity may be unique among the fundamental forces, it is still a fundamental force of our universe, and it plays a crucial role in the behavior of matter and energy on all scales. So, even if our universe is a simulation, it seems unlikely that gravity would be a secondary force, given its fundamental importance.

IlluminatiArchbishop

Hey Dave, A gravity field generator is a theoretical device that could manipulate gravity. Imagine if you could control how strong or weak the gravitational pull is in a certain area, you could create some interesting effects, such as making objects levitate or altering the trajectory of a spacecraft. Imagine if we could control gravitational forces and make things float. That's what a gravity field generator is all about. It's like having a remote control for gravity.

A gravity field generator, if it were possible to build, could have a wide range of potential applications. For example, it could be used for:

1. Space exploration: A gravity field generator could be used to generate artificial gravity in spacecraft, making long-duration space travel more comfortable and safer for astronauts.
  2. Transportation: A gravity field generator could be used to manipulate gravity, allowing for faster and more efficient transportation systems. It could potentially be used to levitate vehicles, reduce their weight, or change their trajectory.
  3. Energy generation: A gravity field generator could potentially be used to generate electricity by harnessing the energy of falling objects.
  4. Materials processing: A gravity field generator could potentially be used to control the behavior of materials during manufacturing processes, allowing for more precise and efficient production.
  5. Military applications: A gravity field generator could be used to create gravity waves that could disrupt or disable enemy spacecraft or weapons systems.

Gravity is one of the four fundamental forces of nature, along with electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, and the weak nuclear force. While the other three forces have been extensively studied and understood, gravity remains the least understood of the four fundamental forces.

One of the main differences between gravity and the other fundamental forces is that gravity has an infinite range, meaning it affects objects at any distance, no matter how far apart they are. In contrast, the other fundamental forces have a limited range, and their effects weaken rapidly with distance.

Another key difference between gravity and the other fundamental forces is that gravity is the only force that affects all forms of matter and energy, whereas the other forces only affect specific particles or types of matter.

Gravity is also unique in that it is the force that shapes the structure of the universe on a large scale, influencing the behavior of galaxies and the overall expansion of the universe.

Despite its differences from the other fundamental forces, gravity is still subject to the laws of quantum mechanics, which govern the behavior of subatomic particles. However, a complete theory of quantum gravity, which would unify gravity with the other fundamental forces, has yet to be developed.

Gravity is unique among the four fundamental forces in the sense that it appears to act over virtually infinite distances, while the other three forces (electromagnetic, weak nuclear, and strong nuclear) have a very limited range of influence.

The reason for this difference lies in the nature of the forces themselves. The electromagnetic, weak nuclear, and strong nuclear forces are all carried by particles known as "force carriers" (photons, W and Z bosons, and gluons, respectively) that interact with other particles in close proximity. These force carriers have a limited range of influence because they can only travel a certain distance before losing their energy and breaking down.

Gravity, on the other hand, is mediated by the curvature of spacetime itself. Massive objects cause spacetime to curve, and this curvature affects the motion of other objects in the vicinity. Because spacetime is a fundamental feature of the universe, it exists everywhere, and gravity can, in principle, act over any distance.

However, it is important to note that while gravity does act over infinite distances in principle, its effects become weaker as the distance between objects increases. This is described by the inverse square law, which states that the force of gravity between two objects decreases as the square of the distance between them increases. As a result, the gravitational force becomes increasingly weaker as the distance between objects increases, and at very large distances it becomes negligible compared to other forces.

Gravity has been extensively studied and measured, and its effects are observed in many different physical phenomena.

There are various theories in physics that attempt to unify gravity with the other fundamental forces, such as electromagnetism, the strong nuclear force, and the weak nuclear force. One such theory is string theory, which posits that all particles are made up of tiny one-dimensional strings, and that the different properties of particles arise from the different vibrations of these strings.

In string theory, gravity is not a projection of a divergent force, but rather emerges from the geometry of spacetime at a fundamental level. This theory suggests that the universe has more than the three dimensions of space and one dimension of time that we are familiar with, and that gravity arises due to the way that these higher dimensions are "curled up" or compactified.

However, string theory is still a highly speculative and unproven theory, and there are many other theories in physics that attempt to explain the fundamental nature of gravity and its relationship to the other fundamental forces.

The idea that our universe is a simulation is a topic of ongoing debate and speculation among physicists, philosophers, and technologists. Some proponents of this idea argue that the laws of physics and the properties of our universe could be the result of a computer simulation or a virtual reality created by an advanced civilization.

If we assume for a moment that our universe is a simulation, then it's possible that the laws of physics, including gravity, could be different in the "real" world outside of the simulation. However, at this point, there is no empirical evidence to support this idea, and it remains purely speculative.

Furthermore, while gravity may be unique among the fundamental forces, it is still a fundamental force of our universe, and it plays a crucial role in the behavior of matter and energy on all scales. So, even if our universe is a simulation, it seems unlikely that gravity would be a secondary force, given its fundamental importance.
Interesting. Anyhow sounds dangerous even for scientists

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Einstein, what do you use your gravity field generator for and do you have any schematics?

I do have a schematic for a device I built years ago. The schematic is kind of technical. I would recommend an intermediate electronics education level. I actually coached Martian through the building process of the one I built. But I suspect he may not have gotten it to work. He never got back to me with his results. The experimental device I built proved to be something to consider when exploring methods of recreating a gravity field type device. It was just an exploratory device. But applications for its use would be endless if the ideas behind the device were developed into something workable on larger scales.

I used a hodge-podge of ideas I had accumulated over the years to construct it. I have freely divulged the theoretical operation of the device in other postings I've made. It does something that electromagnetic laws do not account for.