My Multiverse Resonator

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Do you still have it?

Yes. I also have a home built HDR too. I've not had much luck with either device though. I haven't learned how to reliably travel astrally in my astral form yet. But from what I've read, these devices work well in the hands of someone with those skill sets.

MsPossum

What is the circumference of each triangle of the pyramid? So Pegii and I know how much copper to cut for each one?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
If I measure along each edge of the triangle on my MVR I get 8 inches. At the time I made it, the only source for copper sheet I had was the K&S metal sheet, usually available in hobby shops and hardware stores. The width of those copper sheets was only 4 inches. So you can see in my video there is a seam down the middle of each triangle. I soldered 2 half triangles together to make a complete triangle side. But nowadays I think you can get copper sheet in a variety of sizes off eBay.

Also I found a guy on eBay that sells copper pyramids in the 9 inch and 12 inch sizes. But you might still decide to make your own after you see how much he wants for one.

TimeFlipper

Yes, I have a Multiverse Resonator. It's really just a Hyper Dimensional Resonator built into a copper pyramid. I built it so long ago, I don't exactly remember when. But I never completed it until recently. The problem was the time coils. Consulting with HDRKid helped me resolve that problem. Apparently the time coils are to be made with guitar cord. But in the original schematic it says to use blue phone cord. Blue phone cord didn't work because the wires were so fine, the connections easily broke. So my Multiverse Resonator has been sitting in my closet all these years unfinished. But just recently I decided to make a Hyper Dimensional Resonator. So now I have a completed HDR with the electromagnet and time coils. But the HDR doesn't seem to me to be performing as it should. So I decided to connect the electromagnet and the time coils to my Multiverse Resonator to see how it performs with the copper pyramid construction. So everything was connected. I turned on the power and BANG! I had to think quick. I pulled the cord. Then I realized what happened. The electromagnet had pulled a few of the tools on my work bench toward it, making a very startling sound. This electromagnet seems to be just as powerful as a large neodymium magnet I happen to own. A warning comes with my neodymium magnet. It says the magnet is strong enough to break the bones in my hand if I sould get in the way of something being attracted to the magnet. Well it looks like I now own an electromagnet that is just as dangerous. I measured the amperage used by the electromagnet when plugged into the Multiverse Resonator. 6.25 amps. That is way more than it should be drawing. I don't understand why just yet. I'm not quite ready to admit the the copper pyramid is causing the boost in current consumption. So I will be doing some experiments to see if I can figure out whats going on. But I did a comparison amperage draw with my HDR. It uses the same electrical circuit. But only draws about a third of an amp. Now I think that is too low. So currently I've looked over the construction of both machines and I did find something odd. The diodes in the Multiverse Resonator look like Radio Shack diodes. But the part numbers on the diodes indicate they are not. So it might be the diodes that are causing the big difference in the electromagnets performance. Today I made a trip down to an electronics surplus store and got a hold of some diodes very similar to what is in the Multiverse Resonator. I plan to put these diodes in my HDR just to see if I can up the current used by the electromagnet. Well I made a video for everyone to see my new electromagnet hooked up to my Multiverse Resonator.

Hi mate...I was pondering over the device and a thought popped up..Maybe if you use a pyramid framework made from wood, then place the copper wire around it as Prof Opmmur suggested, instead of the full copper shape, better results would be obtained?..All my Delta T Antennas are built around a wooden framework and i recall Preston Nichols saying that its only the geometry of the pyramid shape that is the important part..

Another thought as to why the current shot up to 6.25amps, is that the full shaping you used in your excellent video, could be drawing in lots
of Orgone energy and this is being amplified (somehow) by the rest of the circuitry...there are lots of warnings about Orgone energy and Dead Orgone energy (if you stay too long inside an Orgone box you can get slight burning over your body) ...However, im thinking that you have covered all the bases ive just mentioned, but as you know mate im a bit of a silly old fart at times lol :D

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Timeflipper

I look at the Delta T Antenna as part of a tuned electrical circuit.

The copper pyramid in the Multi-Verse Resonator is not connected to the electrical circuit at all. If it was, there would be a real danger of electrocution.

I did investigate the high current draw. That turned out to be caused by using the wrong capacitor size when I first made the device. The current draw dropped dramatically when I discovered the error and corrected it. But even at the lower current draw, the electromagnet still acts like a super-magnet.

I also investigated the way the capacitor, electromagnet, and variable resistors work in the circuit. It is all put together to enable you to tune the circuit to create the stick reaction on the rubbing plate. So the tuning doesn't give maximum voltage, or maximum magnetic field. It is more like tuning it to your own body. I do get this stick reaction with my HDR. But I have not seen this yet with my MVR. This may be caused by not having the correct electromagnet for the MVR. Or the copper pyramid is interfering somehow. I suspect it's the electromagnet though. Steven Gibbs might be making the electromagnet differently for the MVR.

TimeFlipper

Timeflipper

The copper pyramid in the Multi-Verse Resonator is not connected to the electrical circuit at all. If it was, there would be a real danger of electrocution.

I did investigate the high current draw. That turned out to be caused by using the wrong capacitor size when I first made the device. The current draw dropped dramatically when I discovered the error and corrected it. But even at the lower current draw, the electromagnet still acts like a super-magnet.

I also investigated the way the capacitor, electromagnet, and variable resistors work in the circuit. It is all put together to enable you to tune the circuit to create the stick reaction on the rubbing plate. So the tuning doesn't give maximum voltage, or maximum magnetic field. It is more like tuning it to your own body. I do get this stick reaction with my HDR. But I have not seen this yet with my MVR. This may be caused by not having the correct electromagnet for the MVR. Or the copper pyramid is interfering somehow. I suspect it's the electromagnet though. Steven Gibbs might be making the electromagnet differently for the MVR.
Timeflipper

I was really wondering if it was necessary to use a full copper shaped pyramid, or if only the basic shape of it could be constructed from copper tubing or simply wood?....Is there an earthing point for your copper pyramid, you did wonder if that could be interfering in someway..
I know you dismissed the idea of the Orgone energy, but good old Reich was a pretty decent electronics guy back in the day :cool::D

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I was really wondering if it was necessary to use a full copper shaped pyramid, or if only the basic shape of it could be constructed from copper tubing or simply wood?....Is there an earthing point for your copper pyramid, you did wonder if that could be interfering in someway..
I know you dismissed the idea of the Orgone energy, but good old Reich was a pretty decent electronics guy back in the day

I have considered grounding the copper pyramid. Merely as a safety precaution. But the copper pyramid construction is the way this device was supposed to be constructed. It wouldn't be called a Multi-Verse Resonator if there was no copper pyramid. There may be something to Orgone energy. I didn't mean to dismiss that. I just am not well educated about it. There is something to radionics devices. The US government has outlawed their use in the medical community. Despite their successful use in curing cancer.

TimeFlipper

I know you dismissed the idea of the Orgone energy, but good old Reich was a pretty decent electronics guy back in the day

I have considered grounding the copper pyramid. Merely as a safety precaution. But the copper pyramid construction is the way this device was supposed to be constructed. It wouldn't be called a Multi-Verse Resonator if there was no copper pyramid. There may be something to Orgone energy. I didn't mean to dismiss that. I just am not well educated about it. There is something to radionics devices. The US government has outlawed their use in the medical community. Despite their successful use in curing cancer.
One of the devices used to cure cancer was a machine made by a guy called Rife that he began using in the 1930s, essentially it is a frequency generator that pinpoints resonant frequencies of cancer cells and a host of others...More recently i read an article in our Daily Mail Newspaper that in the US they were treating upto eight guys at once who had prostate cancer, by the use of "Radio Waves"...

Essentially what they were doing was using a transmitter that is similar to a CB radio, in that it uses upto 4 watts of RF output for the carrier wave (27Mhz) which is overmodulated by a square wave from which the fundamental frequency is that of prostate cancer...Using sound waves is not unusual for treating patients with Gaul Stones...That guy Rife also had a separate device that could measure the frequencies of many pathogens..

Last edited: