Debate Nephilim: Angels or Aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

So you can't tell me what "evidence of absence" actually would be.
There's the problem. If evidence of absence doesn't exist, then anything goes, doesn't it?

Guess that means I can say clipped toenails became animated and built the pyramids for their own purposes.

Harte
Blimey Hartey you might have a valid point regarding clipped toenails being used to build the pyramids, it makes good sense!!
We all know toenails continue to grow after death, and maybe thats how the pyramids grew to the large structures we now see :eek::D..

TOENAILS.jpg:eek:..

Blimey Hartey you might have a valid point regarding clipped toenails being used to build the pyramids, it makes good sense!!
We all know toenails continue to grow after death, and maybe thats how the pyramids grew to the large structures we now see :eek::D..

View attachment 13090:eek:..
No toe nails do not continue to grow after death that is a MYTH! Toe nails and finger nails need blood to grow without it they do not grow!!!! Have your fucking Skeptic look that up! Here have your fucking skeptic chew on this:

Know It All shot down!

Harte

No he was WRONG! He claimed that they did not exist in the record..Archaeological or otherwise! They are found in historical documents! There are HISTORICAL PROOFS of their existence! No physical proof exist.

Tells me you knew nothing about the fucking subject to start with and was just parroting Know It All #1....

He jumps off a 2000 foot cliff you going behind him?
You have already stated that your so-called "historical documents" are mythology.

As such, they aren't even evidence of anything (other than imaginative storytelling,) much less "HISTORICAL PROOFS!!!!!"

Harte

TimeFlipper

No toe nails do not continue to grow after death that is a MYTH! Toe nails and finger nails need blood to grow without it they do not grow!!!! Have your fucking Skeptic look that up! Here have your fucking skeptic chew on this:

Know It All shot down!
I often use humorous piss takes and parody what Hartey has to say, unfortunately you havent known about that before, but at least you are aware, now i have explained it to you :D..

You need to chill out and come to terms with the fact that not every member will agree with what you write about, thats called democracy..FYI of course i know facts about toenails, i was trying to defuse conversations that have become "heated", by using silly humour..

I often use humorous piss takes and parody what Hartey has to say, unfortunately you havent known about that before, but at least you are aware, now i have explained it to you :D..

You need to chill out and come to terms with the fact that not every member will agree with what you write about, thats called democracy..FYI of course i know facts about toenails, i was trying to defuse conversations that have become "heated", by using silly humour..
Not asking anyone to agree with me I do not give a shit if anyone agrees with me or not that was not the point.......If no one can contribute to this thread without claiming "I know it all" and your wrong then get the hell of it or delete the thread so we can move on....Alpha and Harte are now on ignore so they cannot piss me off anymore.....Have a nice day.

End of discussion! Next!

“The biggest fool is the one who thinks he knows it all.” – Piers Anthony

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.