New Hdr

HDRKID

I just cut a check for Steven Gibbs, this is so he can start working on a new HDR. People are going to be able to test this new unit out on my dime and see results this way. It is the new 2012 model that he will be working on. These are exciting times for all of us.

For example, today the dow was DOWn over 600 points and people want to know what is coming. I use technology to help me see future events due to my poor vision. If I had good vision I could describe in detail everything that is coming.

HDRKID

Steven Gibbs called me. He says he got the check and will start working on it tomorrow. This is exciting for me. It is the 2012 version. That is what he will be working on. I will tell you when I get it. Plan to test it and make sure it works before I send it out to you. Anticipation is getting to me. Wonder how it will compare to the older unit that I have in terms of power. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Nice, it should be an interesting new device to test. Do you notice a lot of improvements between each version you test?

Thanks for the update. :)

HDRKID

To num:
TAKEN FROM http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evolutionary_psychology_of_religion
Many are "social solidarity theories", which view religion as having evolved to enhance cooperation and cohesion within groups.

I think it is more than belief that motivates us. Fact is, I have noticed an increase in paranormal events after turing an HDR on. These slowly subside if I do not use it anymore. After a month things return to "normal" what ever that is.

HDRKID

Here is a new HDR 2012 version. It was sent to me via UPS from Steven Gibbs and I plant to be testing it this weekend and will tell you what I see. OK so y'all have a fun week end and enjoy. :)

new_hdr_model_for_2012.jpg

ZeoEmeraude

It looks like the same old stuff to me....only shinier. Hey kid, are you gonna use that USA Today to throw us another already predictable prediction? My money is on another gold graph. By the way, how much cash did you have to send Gibbs for that thing? He must love you kid....all that money he makes from ya...I predict he doesn't need to work.

Peregrini

How can you say this new one is the same? Anyone can see its vastly improved!
The Witness well is now white and the switches are now Green Red and Yellow. Much more powerful than the old Red Yellow White combination. The potentiometer knobs are now Chrome not plain ol black and how could you have possibly not noticed that the screws are now GOLD. I can't wait to hear about the new predictions brought on by this New and Improved model.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
I'd like to see a video of this being used. Not a 2 minute clip of it being turned on and showing us the lights... I'd like a tripod set up across the room and a wide shot of a person actually using this thing over the course of a full session. Would you be willing to do this?​

ZeoEmeraude

I'd like to see that as well Cosmo. I'm pretty sure the end result is the user staring into nothing whilst a puddle of drool forms on the floor from the current. Gibbs has to be laughing his ass off from the money these folks are shilling out for this piece of s**t. But honestly, if the kid wants to do a video...i'd watch it with limited interest.