New Hdr

HDRKID

To cosmo:
How exactly does the video refer to powers of the mind? Do you believe I am using "mind power" to make the watch spin?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
The HDR is a device that allows you to experience astral travel, remote viewing and vivid dreaming. Those are all related to the powers of the mind. The watch is just a test to show the magnet's effect. It doesn't represent the whole HDR experience.

The HDR has to do with time travel, but it's all about working with "psychic abilities and powers of the mind" in the first place, before getting to the time travel part.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
To cosmo:
How exactly does the video refer to powers of the mind? Do you believe I am using "mind power" to make the watch spin?

The time travel category is for time travel. The HDR, if anything, acts as a placebo to enhance existing psychic abilities allowing astral projection and remote viewing... And that's a huge stretch. While a neat side effect of these experiences may be the sensation or belief of traveling to the future, it's clearly not in the spirit of actual time travel discussion.

Unless you have a Mr. Fusion powered DeLorean or want to discuss the physics behind PHYSICAL time travel, this is where your topic belongs.

Have a wonderful day.

HDRKID

To cosmo:

I do not believe that you gave me an answer.

OK many debunkers claim that they ask me questions and I do not give answers.

Typically the questions are - why are you so stupid and why are your predictions always wrong.

Perhaps, my predictions are wrong. I certainly do hope so. We will soon see if that is the case.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
To cosmo:

I do not believe that you gave me an answer.

Well ain't that a coincidence?

If you have an issue with having a few of your threads moved to the proper forum, you're more than welcome to send me PM about it and we can discuss it there. Please keep the thread on topic and leave your issues with my moderation out of it.

HDRKID

Well, you say "The HDR, if anything, acts as a placebo"

I use the HDR in trading. If it did not work I would find out soon. In trading contests the debunkers always say that my friends called me up. They told me which stocks would go up.

I believe it works like a pair of glass in allowing me to see.

HDRKID

Here is an HDR 2009 version. People can look at both images. Then they can do a comparison. I took this picture today on September 30, 2011 in the evening.

sep30hdr.jpg

HDRKID

That is not the one I use. I use the old one. Steven Gibbs says I should use my new one. :)

Got good results from the 2012 version. It is suppose to have twice the power.