Nine years in a dream

Wind7

Staff
I had a 3 part dream (different nights, different months but continuations) that lasted 4 or 5 years dream time

Cool!

I've had many recurring dreams which were at times quite lucid.

I would find myself in an exact same placement, but would be a continuation of the prior dream.

Very cool when it happens.

Very futuristic at times. :)

Ike

Cool!

I would find myself in an exact same placement, but would be a continuation of the prior dream.

It was futuristic too. I can't remember much as I was a teenager when they occured, but basically what happened in the dream was, I was on a school field trip to some science museum. Me and my friends were abruptly asked to come with these suits. So we did then we woke up in the ruins of what was the said science museum. Everything was wrecked in a desert like landscape. There were words graffiti'd on the few buildings that were still standing. I couldn't remember what the words said even as I awoke the next morning but they were repeated on every building. Me and my friends decided to split up. I can't across an abandoned gas station and saw a guy working on his really old looking car. I asked what happened to the planet and he said the meteor hit and how could I not remember. He acted like there were other people than him because he did not seem surprised to see me, but we never found anyone else.

And that's all I remember. I left a few details put that were more personal but yeah. Sorry for the long post.

tflofasho

Lucky. Sometimes I wish I woke up from an awful 8 year nightmare called reality, only to realize it was simply just that, a dream.

Sometimes I still feel i'm still in a dream, because I can't remember what happened how I aged and went thru elementary school really fast. I can't comprehend or figure out how that happened.

Wind7

Staff
Cool!

It was futuristic too. I can't remember much as I was a teenager when they occured, but basically what happened in the dream was, I was on a school field trip to some science museum. Me and my friends were abruptly asked to come with these suits. So we did then we woke up in the ruins of what was the said science museum. Everything was wrecked in a desert like landscape. There were words graffiti'd on the few buildings that were still standing. I couldn't remember what the words said even as I awoke the next morning but they were repeated on every building. Me and my friends decided to split up. I can't across an abandoned gas station and saw a guy working on his really old looking car. I asked what happened to the planet and he said the meteor hit and how could I not remember. He acted like there were other people than him because he did not seem surprised to see me, but we never found anyone else.

And that's all I remember. I left a few details put that were more personal but yeah. Sorry for the long post.

Ah...don't worry, your post is perfect in length. :)

On your way to Science Museum...Lead away by 'Suits' to wake up in a virtual dystopia
in the ruins of said museum.....
Repeating words graphitti style on all the buildings....
Abandoned gas station and man working on a very old car....
Meteor decimation.....

That is some dream!
Very futuristic sounding.

Mine were like Being at work...Only for some reason,
my co-workers and I were in some sort of subterrainean catacombs making strange metallic
parts {Stamping-forming-treating-..etc.), using todays machinery but the metals were alien in origin.

And the tension was really felt...We were all running out of time to make the parts, incredible stress!

We had no idea what they were for but the feeling of sheer terror should we not
complete the manufacturing on time.

These have been reoccurring every once in awhile..Last one being about 2 weeks ago.

I've had other dreams as well.
Very terrifying and alien in nature.

Ike

On your way to Science Museum...Lead away by 'Suits' to wake up in a virtual dystopia
Meteor decimation.....

That is some dream!

my co-workers and I were in some sort of subterrainean catacombs making strange metallic
parts {Stamping-forming-treating-..etc.), using todays machinery but the metals were alien in origin.

And the tension was really felt...We were all running out of time to make the parts, incredible stress!

These have been reoccurring every once in awhile..Last one being about 2 weeks ago.

I believe this needs is own forum I would love to hear more from everyone on dreams

Wind7

Staff

Meteor decimation.....

That is some dream!

I believe this needs is own forum I would love to hear more from everyone on dreams

I think what's been posted...fits.

Dreams being dystopic by feel or nature, fits the time travel bill. IMO.

And...I agree, dreams can be terribly fascinating!

:)