No bullshit - I am from 2039 and I'm here to help you

"Imported goods?

How about imported Russian tanks and weaponry?

Harte

I'm not sure what your point is. We were discussing globalization and its benefits, not invasions and warfare, which are basically the exact opposite. (Decreased cooperation vs. increased cooperation)
Where ya from, dude? I don't get into the "my country is better than yours" arguments much. I'm from the US, which, like most countries, has its good and bad points. I don't approve of our current "leadership", but I believe all things are fixable with sufficient and consistent effort.
Everyone has good and bad points.

But not everyone is responsible for the continued existence of the free world.

Harte

I'm not sure what your point is. We were discussing globalization and its benefits, not invasions and warfare, which are basically the exact opposite. (Decreased cooperation vs. increased cooperation)
Where ya from, dude? I don't get into the "my country is better than yours" arguments much. I'm from the US, which, like most countries, has its good and bad points. I don't approve of our current "leadership", but I believe all things are fixable with sufficient and consistent effort.
Everyone has good and bad points.

But not everyone is responsible for the continued existence of the free world.

Harte

Me? I'm just responsible for waking up before 8. It's a good life.

Diversity is good except when you try to mix oil and water...
That be bad...
"Can't we all just get along?" Answer: obviously not all of us if some of us are hell bent on murdering the others.

As a Christian I was taught and still believe in turning the other cheek up in to the point I run out of cheeks.

A time traveler from the future told us of a world war to come and I know that will happen, some day.
That is proof that we can not all get along as long as there are others that want to harm us.

If the Muslim people of the world want to live and let live they are welcome as neighbor and friends, but that is not what they have said.
Today they are still murdering Christians if they refuse to convert to the Muslim faith.
That is a fact!

As a Christian I am being placed in danger as are my friends and family.
If you are other then Muslim, you and your friends and family are also in danger of being murdered if you refuse to covert.
Wake Up!