Confirmed Hoax Nottingham Repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TimeFlipper

You are the so-called radio ham par-excellence, you make the contact you make the recording. I've been badgered for proof and I've given everything you need that will prove what I'm saying. Anyway any recording I posted on here will just be dismissed as fake/forgery.

I believe if you adjust UK time to whatever country you reside in "4 pm" and you got a powerful enough rig you should be able to contact that repeater even from the US.
Youre the one wanting to prove that youve NOT been taking the piss out of us by making false claims on this thread, orchestrated by your friend and master Lord Henry...So nows your chance to prove it by making contact and recording those "time-travellers" on that GB3TC repeater station at 4pm this coming Wednesday...YOU brought it up after all, or will you back out of it?, of course you will :LOL::notworthy:...

mullac998

Youre the one wanting to prove that youve NOT been taking the piss out of us by making false claims on this thread, orchestrated by your friend and master Lord Henry...So nows your chance to prove it by making contact and recording those "time-travellers" on that GB3TC repeater station at 4pm this coming Wednesday...YOU brought it up after all, or will you back out of it?, of course you will :LOL::notworthy:...
What I'm saying to you pal here's your chance to proof me wrong if you connect and transmit you should get communication with someone from the year 2121

JustMe

Why would a time traveller, who obviously has access to some futuristic technology be transmitting anything on an analog radio frequency? Most modern cars don’t even use analog radio. And even if they were, why would they communicate with you? Why would they travel through time and space to set up a Ham Radio in Nottingham?! Seems like their big time travel adventure was oddly specific and oddly very similar to all the stories Lord Henry and yourself have previously pushed…

And how do you know to contact them without having had some kind of previous contact?That’s like me and my friend meeting for a coffee at the right time and in the right cafe without having ever even met, spoken or communicated before. That’s insane. It’s also the same kind of BS you have been posting on this site for years…
You ignored all of my questions the other day. Please respond to them. Thanks

mullac998

Why would a time traveller, who obviously has access to some futuristic technology be transmitting anything on an analog radio frequency? Most modern cars don’t even use analog radio. And even if they were, why would they communicate with you? Why would they travel through time and space to set up a Ham Radio in Nottingham?! Seems like their big time travel adventure was oddly specific and oddly very similar to all the stories Lord Henry and yourself have previously pushed…

And how do you know to contact them without having had some kind of previous contact?That’s like me and my friend meeting for a coffee at the right time and in the right cafe without having ever even met, spoken or communicated before. That’s insane. It’s also the same kind of BS you have been posting on this site for years…
The idea is if someone is travelling through time to different years and different places across the globe they need a way of staying in touch incase anything goes wrong. So they use certain repeaters to. Stay in touch that's with other time travelers who have came here or other time travelers trying to get somewhere or with the other set of people from the original time they came from.

Mayhem

Zenith
You did not answer the question ?

Why would they choose you? This is the second time i have asked.

mullac998

You did not answer the question ?

Why would they choose you? This is the second time i have asked.
They didn't choose me I connected to a local repeater in Nottingham and heard someone mention this forum and something about time travel and heard the year 2121 but the signal wasn't very good and I could hardly make anything out and when I tried to someone kept keying the mic

mullac998

Another reason I believe them to be time traveler is because when I first connected to the repeater I didn't tell anyone so no one would have known what time or date I was going to be connecting to it and Thats when I started to hear someone coming and started saying the things listed above.

Mayhem

Zenith
Im going to be completely honest here, i dont know whether your that gullible or someone is feeding you information so that you feel you look like the smartest member here. But from what i read from this, complete bullshit.

Try Harder.

mullac998

Im going to be completely honest here, i dont know whether your that gullible or someone is feeding you information so that you feel you look like the smartest member here. But from what i read from this, complete bullshit.

Try Harder.
Like ive stated above I've gave the necessary information so people can connect to the repeater see for themself

TimeFlipper

What I'm saying to you pal here's your chance to proof me wrong if you connect and transmit you should get communication with someone from the year 2121
Wrong, the onus is on YOU that started all this off, but if you refuse to transmit at 4pm this Wednesday then you will prove that you are a liar...You tell us that you have already been connected to the repeater, so it should be easy for you to do the same thing again and contact those time travellers at 4pm, Pal..

All you are trying to do is to wriggle out of transmitting, which is very similar to what your friend and master lord henry always used to do in those proven Hoax Postings a few years ago, when he refused to prove anything that he promised to do, and eventually he got banned...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.