Confirmed Hoax Nottingham Repeater.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mullac998

Wrong, the onus is on YOU that started all this off, but if you refuse to transmit at 4pm this Wednesday then you will prove that you are a liar...You tell us that you have already been connected to the repeater, so it should be easy for you to do the same thing again and contact those time travellers at 4pm, Pal..

All you are trying to do is to wriggle out of transmitting, which is very similar to what your friend and master lord henry always used to do in those proven Hoax Postings a few years ago, when he refused to prove anything that he promised to do, and eventually he got banned...
I was giving people the chance to connect to the repeater to transmit themselves so they can hear what I did. So I really don't see why you're worried Big John

TimeFlipper

I was giving people the chance to connect to the repeater to transmit themselves so they can hear what I did. So I really don't see why you're worried Big John
Dont talk ridiculous, how many of our members possess the necessary radio`s to receive those messages? :fp:...Thats one more reason for you to transmit on your own radio and then record the "time-travellers" when they reply back to you ;):LOL:..

mullac998

Dont talk ridiculous, how many of our members possess the necessary radio`s to receive those messages? :fp:...Thats one more reason for you to transmit on your own radio and then record the "time-travellers" when they reply back to you ;):LOL:..

Well you've have the necessary equipment you've been doing it for over 25years. You connect you proof me wrong go on connect and proof to all this forum that I'm meant to be a so called lier.

TimeFlipper

Well you've have the necessary equipment you've been doing it for over 25years. You connect you proof me wrong go on connect and proof to all this forum that I'm meant to be a so called lier.
Forget the excuses, just make certain you can be there at 4pm, its you that has to prove what you told our members...End of.

JustMe

If Mullac is clearly posting nonsense, creating fake aliases (like Qwertyman), and is obviously in touch with know hoaxers and trolls, how much longer will he be polluting the forums? All of his posts are just irritating, attention seeking and obviously complete BS. Same pattern of stupid claim, then ignore any reasonable questions, then show no evidence and then act like everyone is picking on him. Getting a bit boring to be honest and it takes away from some interesting conversations on the forum. Accounts like Mullac are the reason I spend less time on here than I used to and only drop in every now and then these days and I doubt I’m the only person who feels the same. Shouldn’t it be a ban able offense to be creating multiple accounts just to perpetuate a hoax?

JustMe

How many of these stupid threads can we all read before saying it’s enough? Just look at the history of his posts and threads he has started.. It’s actually quite funny.

mullac998

If Mullac is clearly posting nonsense, creating fake aliases (like Qwertyman), and is obviously in touch with know hoaxers and trolls, how much longer will he be polluting the forums? All of his posts are just irritating, attention seeking and obviously complete BS. Same pattern of stupid claim, then ignore any reasonable questions, then show no evidence and then act like everyone is picking on him. Getting a bit boring to be honest and it takes away from some interesting conversations on the forum. Accounts like Mullac are the reason I spend less time on here than I used to and only drop in every now and then these days and I doubt I’m the only person who feels the same. Shouldn’t it be a ban able offense to be creating multiple accounts just to perpetuate a hoax?
I wasn't creating multiple accounts.

JustMe

I wasn't creating multiple accounts.
Not even arguing with you. Not worth the time. Your IP address says different but maybe some magic radio frequency from the future in Derbyshire (why is it always the East Midlands?) somehow screwed you by changing your IP address? Or Tesla sent his magic cane to trick the mods? Or Qwertyman was a hacker sent back by Skynet to kill Sarah Connor?

Mullac. I’m over your crap. Don’t care what you say next. You are clearly full of it. Stop wasting all of our time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.