OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

I finally got graduated from paranormalis. So, except some replies, I am out of major activities....

No point fighting with many Dung Beatles here...

But the web site is a good one and my thanks to Num7....and the key movers and shakers....

Again Thank you...

Tron1

krish then why are you even replying if you graduated from paranormalis? Shouldnt even be on here in that case. being busy is one thing quitting on us is another

Tron1

My Almer Mater was Quinnipiac University a private school that cost a bundle. They found out I snuck in with a scholarship. They threw me out two weeks later because i also had to pay tuition. Also went to Junior College near where I lived, College is not for me. BTW how they found out. I was on the ice trying to get a roster spot and they quickly removed me. I fought with them for month's by then they won their first frozen 4. They beat Minnesota University.

Krish

College is not what it used to be. ..Like before 1995. In 2016, you can get much more information than any College, almost free via internet.

I get tons of info from MIT, Book Publishers and basic Internet search..FREE...beyond my Engineering publications and connections....If I put those information together...they will be like TEN PhDs.....Then I have some serious and high powered Physicists for more information beyond what you find in Books or Internet.

That is why I posted, tons of stuff here...any way...Thank you for the reply....enjoy life...Long live and prosper...

Carl Miller

Hello, Krish. i was listening to an interview the other day. And it was about the moon relics. You know those artifacts on the moon. I know that there are guys whose profession on the Internet has limited to denying. But amongst hoaxes incredible incongruences of all sorts evidently there is some meat, Krish, in the reports of lunar anomalies. Ancient artifacts, if it would have been found in the earth we would say that they are man made. And since it was found on the moon obviously we will have to ascribe a neo word for a strange phenomenon: alien made artifacts or work of art as you prefer.
It is a wild claim to be finding those artifacts on the moon but Clementine can dispel all the atmosphere of incredulity and bring our dignity back.
It is not unusual to find expression such as "things for apes to see". Internet r
trolls are a blessing at times when they help us laught at our own limitations. But eventually they become boring as they start calling us monkey_ which is racism. Despite the wild crossbreeding in Brazil many of us are originated from Portugal. But even if we were descendents from africans the term monkey is aggressive and tends to cause divisions so i warn those new members not to do that cause it hurts the rules of Paranormalis forum website.
But returning to the point, Krish, Neil Armstrong is hardly seen in public places. He is a hermit. In his last interview he told the reporter that what he saw on the moon is "beyond the wildest imagination" defies logic and that was all since everybody knows that 'they' are forbidden to talk. Just that.

Krish

Dear Carl,

I read your items. My situation is a little different...please bear with me.

I work for a God's project. There are many projects on Earth. I am in one. Carl Sagan is working on another one. But i did not know that before two and half year ago.

The Bottom Line is, both Matter and Energy work together in this Universe....The key Native American (shamans) can vouch for that.

So, my world is a different one. I was trying to find out, who am I for last 32 months to understand the big picture. That is why, I got in to paranormalis too. Then I was told, because certain issue that happened and I did not want to do my job in the project. Hence, truth...more like semi-truth came on...

I can understand that...because, my job was important. If my key guy got upset and in trouble on a key project that he does not know, I will tell him to bring back to a level field.

So, here I am. Because the issues are very complex, I can not tell you a lot without telling the whole story...hence, it is difficult to explain certain items.

Whether we are from apes or something else...it just does not matter. Simply because, once you have an intelligent life - all mammals and plants join in to that level. The same happens in most Intelligent lives. It is a collection of life forms both sides that grows in time. The highest form in the Universe that are alive today came from Plant life as the beginning. They have collective mind and very very powerful. Our Plants like Redwood Tree are superbly intelligent.

The problem we have is, we have two lives that no one accepts...not even the Buddha people. That is, when you incarnate...that life, may or may not be human. It could be a Whale or a person from another Planet. So, you have an Energy Life that is always much old and a human life that just started...That is what Life is all about.

So, the Energy can be anything that is super intelligent....in the Universe (there are rules)

The catch is, a spirit can be just now (that is from a Dolphin type Fish) for the human, or about 300,000 year old (they say Old Spirits). The catch is, Whale spirits are highly intelligent, but a dog spirit may or may not be a great one depending on the master of the past.. So, all the idiots, I see, you know what I am Thinking...Reincarnation moves the spirit each time where they understand the society they live and progress.

The body is what the specific planet produces...On Earth, it is Humans and what is called Hanuman (see Indian myth, they are gone). Even Humans, we have different races that has been there say about 350,000 years...Could be longer....

Again, it does not matter what the body is. Your spirit supports the body. That spirit could be about 350,000 years on Earth this time of Life or from somewhere else.

When we are going to find out about this? About 500 years...

As to Moon...it is a different story. I can tell you from the last major Civilization called Ramayana....That civilization left the Planet about 100,000 years ago to Mizar Star System. I was alive then....worked as a Scotty in a large Vimana., space plane? The information is very low, because we are not allowed to know that. (there are rules)

But, the interesting part is, we had a serious Inter-dimensional war at that time (Ramayana) And hence Moon had serious activities then. In Native American folk lore...you will get those items passed on too. The Avenger (Thor issue) are based on true story...

The problem about human activities is that if you think about your enemies, that powerful enemy will notice you in a spiritual level. It is like pinging a computer...your enemy one too.. Unless, there are fire walls...this can cause problems.

That is why, humans are not allowed to know a lot...someday, we will, once there are heavy duty fire walls. Hence certain information will be sketchy...

I hope you understand what I am saying...and will reply any question. Thank you.

Some stuff I saw today under UFO umbrella...must watch (but forget the UFO side...too much snake oil)

Edit: I was corrected: Dolphins do not want to come up but Whales can not...that is because, their spirits are extremely large to be able to stay with tiny little Human body.....So, perhaps others that do want to come in .

Last edited: