OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

Dear Carl:

As to Apes and Humans....we did not arrive from Apes. Neither any high intelligent person created us. It is what Creation is all about...the Mathematics...It is a natural process of stuff like how solar system is built....Thanks. There is a book called a new kind of science that explains the mathematics part...I rechecked it and that is what I got...

Krish

Sometimes you find out that grown men (and women) spend $360.00 per seating to listen to Santa Claus stuff. I am not too worried about it...We humans do that since 90,000 years from.

Here is one example...thank you...

Krish

You're still gonna do some David Ike quotes from different books, right?

Please keep reading. As I get in to my Meditation, I get certain information...Then I try to interpret them. In the beginning some items had mistakes that was corrected by mentors...hence i post edited version...thank you.

And those who feel I am writing Greek...stay away from it...otherwise, your brain may explode...:D

Last edited:

Krish

I posted my comments in two other places...here they are - you may find it interesting along with article ideas in 2016. Thank you.

History’s lost lesson: Ancient nuclear war among Indus Valley civilizations reexamined

The Cultural War Against Hinduism

One interesting comment was, in reply to Dr. C.P.Trivedi...

Dr.C.P.Trivedi says:
December 1, 2011 at 8:18 am
Secular Scientific Vedic Gita

The nectarine Soma shed from the lotus lips of Lord Krishna, is light for the ignorant. It has enlightened the great invincible archer Arjuna with self investigation of the truth. The scenario of the world is so wonderful and illusive, that it is beyond the imagination of common men. Even the intellectuals and the Scientists are unable to explain it fully.

The grief and sorrow of Arjuna as human-being ethically right, his one point decision ‘I will not fight’ was correct, but to surrender against evil is a bigger sin. Lord Krisha enlightened him to follow the Swa- Dharma- self duty as a warrior. He has convinced him from all points of view of life on the earth in a scientific manner with ethics. He has wiped out his fear of death, hell – heaven, and traditions, by saying; ‘the man is friend and foe of self’, he is him self responsible for his fate in life. The action is right of an individual, but he has no right on the fruit, because the fruit of action depends on the past deeds of previous birth, on which no body has control. The hell and heaven is on the earth with reward of actions.

Lord K‚–‡a said: The ignorance of the truth is the cause of desire and lust of power. The self ego is the cause of conflict and chaos in the society. It has created the condition of Mahabharata war. Arjuna, you are only the instrument as a part of this. In the nature one should follow his own duty.

He has shown him the comprehensive scientific vision of the Creation. The creation came into the existence, from one, Un-manifest supreme Brahma, and all are merged into the same with end of life. The visible creation is only its one part. Above the visible creation yet another un-manifest imperishable in the cosmos, it is the supreme goal, as supreme bliss. The conflicting statements of the scriptures have created confusion, and for the confused mind, there is no place in this world or in the heaven.

The creatures of the visible world are subject to rebirth and death, but those who attain Supreme goal, which is beyond the visible world, they never return in this mortal world. The Supreme Soul is invisible, just like air in the ether moving every where. As the ether does not bind the air, in the same fashion the Supreme is not bind with the beings and stand a part. The un-manifest nature of the supreme Brahma has given it a shape of mystery.

Dr.C.P.Trivedi

kmguru says:
Your comment is awaiting moderation.
September 12, 2016 at 11:00 pm
@Dr.C.P.Trivedi and @Alvin

Dr. Trivedi talks about Arjuna….My friend Arjuna can say many things about Mahabharata and Ramayana. He is the real one in this time frame. But do not wish to declare himself due to Heavenly Laws. He says that, no one will believe this as people know the reincarnation but do not get past knowledge to the present time. That is because of Heavenly Laws. But some items can be said…simply because Arjuna is connected to Lord Krishna. So certain items can be said but most others can not. That is the Law.

However at certain frame work both Ramayana and Mahabharata was dictated from Akhasic Records….Hence, we can….just a few items…But be careful…on his side.

And so it is. If people want it, I can add a few things….Thank you.

Let us see who says what...it would be interesting....

Last edited: