OUR UNIVERSE

Mayhem

Zenith
I follow Edgars work closely and am a member of ARE.

I something browse through the readings and sort of get lost and lose time, i get so engrossed.

alpha centauri

I follow Edgars work closely and am a member of ARE.

I something browse through the readings and sort of get lost and lose time, i get so engrossed.
I didnt read much. I just read the parts of those Christians that were sentenced to death in the Roman arenas. And some people were gloating about the Christians and their misery. If I remember correctly those people had bad karma in the reincarnations after that event.

Mayhem

Zenith
I think any human can appreciate a good deed and a bad one does bring about certain reactions, most would have experienced either side of that equation. Now death or suicide would be a different matter and may hold lasting consequences for the soul.

Krish

Such that, I do not mess up other people ideas...I have to tell you this.

Last year, I was sick to be in a Hospital. Many spirits came in for spiritual help that includes Dear Jesus and Dear Buddha. I think they do that to people who need them. I an not special.

Recently, I taught a friend of mine about Deep Meditation. He worked on for more that a year. Last week, he told me that he could now talk to his passed ways father. That is just wonderful for me that he was able to do that.

The ideas is, his relative can explain truth and ideas that I could not. So, he is happy.

So, I figured that we read a lot of books, get talks from people like me etc. That does not not go any where. A direct link works better for truth and what is what is happening.

I think this is a better method for everybody. What you you think?

alpha centauri

Such that, I do not mess up other people ideas...I have to tell you this.
What do you mean with you do not mess up with other peoples ideas? Have I messed up with your ideas? Then I have to apologize. That was not my intent.

I try to search for errors in my thinking process. That is why I ask others and mix up the theories and teachings. I think the most religions and teachings have a lot of errors that is why the planet is not awakening. I just dont know what all the mistakes are.

I think this is a better method for everybody. What you you think?

What I think is, that it is a good idea.

I do practice. And I try to love unconditionally for example. That practice works far better. What I want to say is that you can feel your development.

I just cannot talk to ghosts or get a link to that other world. But I will try deep meditation again and again although it doesnt work for years. It is depressing.

Last edited:

Krish

I thought I replied to this. Then I want to Hospital for a cancer surgery for my stomach.. I am back,

Messing up others ideas is what I will be pasting. So, you know where it is going. While at the Hospital, I met with another patient who is a super software engineer with a USA Navy background.

What I found out is that, most peoples relatives who has souls (spirits) show up there. This time. they had plenty. Meaning a high level entity from his soul side.. We talked about Politics, Science and Humanities from Earth side to the Souls side. He picked up my conversation and added a few of his.

I was surprised being is Western society.

The funny part is , our souls talked to their souls and laughed a lot. When they talk, we could not understand, because they talk at extreme speed...like a computer talking and another computer at their technology level.

Present social structure has a lot of problems. That is, it is similar to what we were 1500 years ago...to our thinking today. But now, with internet we manage and talk what is coming to this planet in the next 500 years and how we are doing today with daily fairs including what happens in American Hospitals. I was there three times for one item in a 4 Trillion Dollar Health Care system..

But we manage and want to know more while messing with present society. Thank you very much. Please come back.

alpha centauri

Thank you for your update. I wondered what happened to you. You didnt post a long time and that is strange for your circumstances.

Interesting story. I hope you are healthy now.

Back to what I have said, I try to explain better what I want to say:

I found a good word. I would call the theories: Dharma.

I hope this word is correct.

You have to know what to do spiritually to do the correct practice and follow the correct teaching.

Dharma can be partly explained with science today. Everything that can be explained that way is a fact. So Dharma is also a fact.

For example are specific foods and drinks detrimental to the body and the mind. So one part of the Dharma is not to take that food in order to maintain a healthy mind and body. One of the things that are detrimental are drugs. So I think you should practice to take less drugs to purify your mind and body. This wisdom is already part of the Eastern religions to my knowledge.

In contrast, In Western societies you drink a lot of alcohol. In Islam they smoke a lot shishas. Both is not good and are one of the many reasons for the decline of their societies in my opinion.

And then so on....

Practicing loving kindness has shown to benefit the mind and the body. Many spiritual teachings of the East suggest that doing good deeds is something, what you should achieve.

I think that practice exist in Hinduism as a form of meditation? Studies have already shown that this practice is beneficial. You increase your serotonin.

Practicing Acts of Kindness

So it is proven that this religious practice is in part real and you get instant karma. And also the karma is in part proven through science. I hope you can say that.

More than that I cannot proof scientificly. But I will try. I think there are also studies that practicing loving kindness or practicing unconditional love is beneficial. But I have to search for proof.

It is also called epigenetic. You can program your body, mind and soul with your spiritual practices. It is not always that your body and DNA programs you.

Evolution does mainly function in this way (epigenetic way) in my opinion. I think epigenetic is far more important for evolution than Darwinism.

Last edited:

Krish

I agree everything you say...

The key is understanding science and taking it to the next level. In other words...be your own research student.

That is what Buddha did...

Do come back.

I thought about some thing...now it slept my mind. Next time then...and thank you for the communication...

alpha centauri

I agree everything you say...

The key is understanding science and taking it to the next level. In other words...be your own research student.

That is what Buddha did...

Do come back.

I thought about some thing...now it slept my mind. Next time then...and thank you for the communication...

But Buddha had not the scientific knowledge we have today. But nonetheless his teaching are very good. He was definitely his own research student. But I think he had also help from outside (astral plane or angel like beings). What do you think?

I was rather thinking about the Rama civilization you talked about, when I wrote this. I think they are geniuses. You achieve more when you are a group than alone.

What does "sleep someones mind" mean ? I am not finding it in the dictionary.