OUR UNIVERSE

alpha centauri

I was told, only three that are connected...rest are just nice people....and connected people can not talk these days...the only parson that could do that is Buddha, long ago...it is a complicated matter. One has to start from childhood and grow with t with proper guidance...and so, it happens...

Only three? Oh I thought there are more. Where is the rest? Did they all leave the planet?

Do you know where these three are? The location (country) on our planet?
I have some suggestions who they could be, that is why I ask.

One has to start from childhood and grow with t with proper guidance...and so, it happens...
I think you can also cheat yourself to enlightenment. Or at least to cheat yourself to a higher status. For example that guy that died on the cross with Jesus. I think he got the positive polarization from Jesus. And then he have gone to the heavenly realms because of the positive polarization he has achieved before he has died . You just have to be careful that you dont lose the polarity afterwards.

Have you heard something about positive karma? That if you accrue positive karma, you will get retribution. But the retribution is that you get the positive back.

What is the sense in that?

Krish

Three people...they are serious Yogis...for a long time in India. The way it works is if you take a million Yogis...and they all do positive Karma...perhaps...only three will get there...just pure mathematics...

There is no such thing as Bad Karma...Bad Karma is like imbeciles...they say, they are doing Good Karma...

Because this site uses western readers...I can not say, what happens when bad people die and show up in Heaven. All I can say, is they are judged and punished accordingly. It is one of those, if your computer has a virus, you get rid of it. But before you do that, the virus may have deleted some data. It is similar in punishment when the entity sometimes looses certain aspect for their being. And start from ground zero..meaning one may loose part of their life history . Worst case is, they may come back as punishment to be a snake (only the personality part) and learn the lesson.

It is not so different than what Western groups think...but there is no separate Hell ... It is all together...just like we have jails in your town ... the jail is not in Cuba...

Krish

Very Interesting...

Google 300 Million year old archaeology...you will find many...So, what is going on?

Last edited:

Krish

Things are not good in the USA...where it goes, who whose?
18698465_1524917220862151_4654826549808245110_n.jpg

Krish

Gary Zukav - Seat of the soul....
9781476755403_p0_v1_s192x300.jpg

Nice book - I read it some three years ago when I started to do Deep Meditation...but did not understand much. Yesterday, i scanned it and found a lot of items that are basically true. The fact is, he did not understand the subject either.....to connect the dots, later on in life.

It is like you have a nuclear weapon in years 200 AD and you get exited about and pray to it....just like many people do with de·i·tys....sad for the planet ...anyway, please read it...and find new meaning for your life.....thank you.

I say this because yesterday LDS people showed up to chat...and talk about the imaginary future and are NOT interested to save the Climate Change...it happens in life.

Krish

I have said this before...I think Kaliyuga is here now, instead of many years from now. I do not think even as paranormalis, anyone will get it.

There is a conflict going on ...in Heaven...between the group who manage Chaos versus those who manage Order. That is what Kaliguga is.

It is a Systemic thing for planet Earth and Humans are jumping in to it focused from the Chaos groups. So, bad things are on its way.

If you understand it, it is fine. If not, just ignore this comment.

alpha centauri

But what if you not only polarize positive but also with a stronger intensity. Do you know what I mean?

For example love and empathy are positive, in my opinion, so you increase your positivity with love and empathy and polarize as a beacon the whole vicinity.

E.g. William Mistele (who also used Bardons system) spoke with a lot of elemental beings and made two books out of these conversations. One book is dedicated to water elementals mermaids/merman, the other to all four kinds of elemental beings.

I can recommed the books, but you can also find a lot of information on his website. Some stories of his books are there, too.

Mermaids, Sylphs, Gnomes, and Salamanders: Dialogues with the Kings and Queens of Nature: Amazon.de: William R. Mistele: Fremdsprachige Bücher
Undines: Lessons from the Realm of the Water Spirits: Amazon.de: William R. Mistele: Fremdsprachige Bücher

Last edited: