OUR UNIVERSE

alpha centauri

Because we had the topic of aliens:

The president of the European Commission said he met several leaders of other planets at the European parliament a year ago.

He said they were worried.

alpha centauri

@Krish

I dont know how you can watch the video in this link you posted. I watched it on watchseriesfree.to. but I dont know whether or not that site is legal in every country in the world.

To the video: It is interesting.

The discoveries of this (black) scientist is the most intriguing discovery for me (at the end of the video).

Bardon has a similar opinion on akasha compared to some of those people in the video:
As akasa is the origin of all existing things, all that ever was
produced, is being produced and will be produced in the future is reflected in it. Therefore, in
the astral plane there is to be seen an emanation of the eternal, having neither a beginning nor
an end, as it is timeless and spaceless. The adept who sees his way about this plane may find
everything here, no matter if the point in question be in the past, the present or the future.
http://www.themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/hermetic/Franz_Bardon_-_Initiation_Into_Hermetics.pdf
(page 21)

Krish

@Krish

I dont know how you can watch the video in this link you posted. I watched it on watchseriesfree.to. but I dont know whether or not that site is legal in every country in the world.

To the video: It is interesting.

The discoveries of this (black) scientist is the most intriguing discovery for me (at the end of the video).

Bardon has a similar opinion on akasha compared to some of those people in the video:
As akasa is the origin of all existing things, all that ever was
produced, is being produced and will be produced in the future is reflected in it. Therefore, in
the astral plane there is to be seen an emanation of the eternal, having neither a beginning nor
an end, as it is timeless and spaceless. The adept who sees his way about this plane may find
everything here, no matter if the point in question be in the past, the present or the future.
http://www.themasonictrowel.com/ebooks/hermetic/Franz_Bardon_-_Initiation_Into_Hermetics.pdf
(page 21)

Interesting....when I was in college, I played with it...last two years, I found out that when I as born on France, we did the same....luckily Wikipedia did not discuss that.

This time, I got lucky as I have a very senior benefactor that told a few things that others can not...

The article talk about
13. The Spirit ~ It has been said before that the spirit of man has been created in the image of God and consists of body, soul and spirit. The preceding chapters have made it evident that body and soul serve only as a veil or garment for the spirit. The spirit is the immortal part and the image of God. It is not easy to define something divine, immortal, imperishable, and to put it into the correct terms. But here, as well as with any other problems, the key of the four-pole magnet will be a great help for us.

They did not know what is what...from child to growth is where we are going...

Thank you.

Last edited:

alpha centauri

I just want to add what you probably already know. The four pole magnet or the tetragrammaton are the four elements: Fire, water, earth, air. All elements balanced are akasha.

Bardon also says akasha has no oscillation or vibration. So that dont excactly fit with that video of ancient aliens.

I dont like the most hermetic texts because the texts usually talk in riddles and in addition to that the scribes often say that in that riddles they made errors so that the truth remain hidden and only a true initiate can descipher them and correct the errors.
For example those stories about the philosophers´stone.

But I think why should I read something like that if there are errors in that texts. It is far better to read something without errors ;). That is why I like Bardon. He tries explain spirituality in a logical manner and has not made intentionally errors in his texts. But there are still things you can misinterpret, of course.

Interesting....when I was in college, I played with it...last two years, I found out that when I as born on France, we did the same....luckily Wikipedia did not discuss that.

What do you mean with "you did the same"? Who is "we"? And what did you do?

Last edited:

Krish

First thing first....I was spiritually blind three years ago....so I read a lot of old stuff and did not know what is what. It is difficult to connect the dots then because there are too much information.

This is 2017...we need to grow up and understand what is real...based on today's technology.

As to what I did, it is messing with spiritual activities that books say....We mean, Myself and my friends.

alpha centauri

First thing first....I was spiritually blind three years ago....so I read a lot of old stuff and did not know what is what. It is difficult to connect the dots then because there are too much information.

This is 2017...we need to grow up and understand what is real...based on today's technology.

As to what I did, it is messing with spiritual activities that books say....We mean, Myself and my friends.

I think the most information is secondary for spiritual enlightenment, anyway. I had just wanted to know what you remember.

I do not remember anything and cannot travel to the astral plane or any other plane. That is the reason I ask others about that a lot. But it is privat so you do not need to.
I asked someone else he said he was often a farmer in former lives but also in India once .

But there are also those people that claim that they had been someone famous. But then others claim that they had been the same person so nobody believes in reincarnation because it is contradictive. This persons are dangerous for the truth because in my opinion, it has been proven that reincarnation exists.

Krish

From another post....thank you...

Consider this as your Science Fiction; otherwise I will get in to trouble from both Hindus and Christians….How I got this? Via Deep Meditation –I did normal meditation for over 40 years but nothing happened. Finally I used Theta and Delta Wave for 2 hours every day for two years. That connected me to an information section. I could be hundred percent wrong on this. But here it is.

Our Universe:
Before we talk about our Universe, I need to talk about the past Universe from which we became one. Long long ago, far far away in space and time….there was this Universe that had Human kind people a lot. After that Universe dissolved like some 311 Trillion years later, their Godhead, who were their people originally. started a new Universe in their own image (Genesis?) from fundamental structure. Now we are here for about 20 Billion Years out of that our visible Universe is 14.8 Billion years.

Basically we the life forms in about 311 trillion 40 Billion years (wiki) become Gods when our Universe passes away for the next Universe. We have that long to grow up with Love and Light…and our Godheads will move to higher up because they are about ~600 trillion years of age. That is why Love is most important…That is a long time to become hive mind and be in good graces with everyone.

Now, when we start a new Universe from the Fundamental Forces, our multiple hive mind decide to set up say 100 dimensions so that our top entities have their related new life forms while we may keep the human side as general and main dimension. Case in example, we have Lord Krishna Groups who are at the top of Life forms could move to a new dimension soon but we also have higher beings than Lord Krishna’s People that have their dimension now. As you know, our Universe has GOD who was Human like in the last Universe (Genesis). The catch is we do not know if our God is a single very large entity or a hive mind…no one is telling…that is why, Hindus have multiple Gods as hierarchical system in the Universe which is basically true. Our real gods are at different levels. The big GOD, then God, and god are there depending on the power and capabilities. But GOD upholds the whole Universe and very hard to reach by little guys….unless the world is ready to go kaput. But he likes Humans…

Remember there are last Universe Gods. There are this universe Gods, and when you die, you take on as angel that holds the last memories in a place called spirit dimension that is what we can call heaven. It also will stay for 311 Trillion and 40 Billion years and grow as new life is added. They have multiple Libraries and everything like a virtual world since it is all energy. You are a part in it. Basically you are a God if your civilization is five billion years of age and goes up from that to 331 Trillion years to us.

Every human up to about 11 years has a relation to talk to your spirit without which you will be basically dead except when under heart-lung machine. Always remember your spirt is much older than you are like for humans, anywhere from 40,000 years to 300,000 years. That process needs a different section to talk. But we usually lose the connection except the old souls like 300,000 years old. But the human side does not have access to that information except rarely like Edgar Cayce.

Why? Because the Universe is basically a mind, that needs to grow. Only the matter form provide new and important information such that you do not repeat the past stuff, otherwise the Universe would not grow. That is why, the angels do not speak to you except your life saving and specific instances. It is a heavy and strict rule by the Godhead. So, even meditation would not give us future items or details. That is why, we are guessing a lot. There are some items that are available and hence we create links. We get some ideas from angels that are your friends and relatives. Older you are, better it is like Buddha or Jesus, that can provide the right direction on the rules and regulation.

Bottom line is you have a long time …like another 600 to 1000 Trillion years…so be in Love and do NEW and innovative good items that will propel you to higher up in the hierarchical order. That is ALL.

I hope I explained everything...thank you a lot...

Slight confusion, a minor adjustment...thank you.

Bottom line is you have a long time …like another 4 to 6 Trillion years…so be in Love and do NEW and innovative good items that will propel you to higher up in the hierarchical order. That is ALL.

The whole cycle of the Universe is about 4 to 6 Trillion years. But the process starts again and again for 311 Trillion 40 Billion Years (Wiki)

No one knows, if there are other sets of the Universe besides ours...but I am sure it is. Our universe has about 11 or 12 dimensions. I think, time is a dimension and hence it is 12 dimensions. But time connects to all the other matter dimensions.

Our science is slowly understanding that the Universe is alive. What I do not understand is how the universe keeps the old groups separate from the new ones. Because the old groups have serious fire power.

One thing that happens sometime ago is that a high level Angel came in. That could be the old group.

Every thing is serious Cloud system of data, information, wisdom etc. that is what Universe is. From little one to big one.

We also have multidimensional people that live in their dimensions. Our big boys just barely understand their (MD) presence.

Thank you all for liking it...

Krish

I think the most information is secondary for spiritual enlightenment, anyway. I had just wanted to know what you remember.

I do not remember anything and cannot travel to the astral plane or any other plane. That is the reason I ask others about that a lot. But it is privat so you do not need to.
I asked someone else he said he was often a farmer in former lives but also in India once .

But there are also those people that claim that they had been someone famous. But then others claim that they had been the same person so nobody believes in reincarnation because it is contradictive. This persons are dangerous for the truth because in my opinion, it has been proven that reincarnation exists.

I was not allowed to remember my past lives. That is because, once I get in to the Data Warehouse, I may cheat the rules....that is why. So, I was told everything as I need them to do my job. Not a bad thing.

So, everything I wanted to know, I got it through third party. After all, in science we do that every time.

The reason there is reincarnation is simple...Universe need to grow...that is the mechanism...

But you can do meditation and in a long time, get the data directly. I had to do Meditation to improve my understanding and data was dumped to my brain a lot...That is a different part of living....thank you

Oh! did i Tell you, there are many humans who work for Cosmic Government? So, they do things based on what our Government do or do not do...and how people believe or not,,,, to do the wrong thing...like no action for Climate Change and related items.

Please read this article...
The Uninhabitable Earth, Annotated Edition

Last edited: