OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

Some thoughts...

Aliens were here some 13,000 years ago for 1200 Years.
Why we do not talk about it?
Planetary Amnesia?
Thank you.

Mayhem

Zenith
Most people are too preoccupied with the rubbish they are being fed to think about such things.

Dragged away from what is inside them.

alpha centauri

I tried to do some good work for the planet but that did not go anywhere in the last five years.

So, I am doing nothing except taking care of my family....let the chips fall where they may....kind of attitude.

Just forget the life this side and the other side...

One interesting thing happened, where an UFO became visible to me (my first) the other day. I wonder Why? Since UFO s can come and go anytime during the night and I may not look at them....How the connections happens? I wonder...What is the mechanism behind it?

I was told who they are...very interesting...but how is a mystery?

Interesting.

I read on the site of Corey Goode and my opinion is the same on that subject that the benevolent aliens had contacted humans in the past and it was a failure because they had had some kind of the messiah complex. I am thinking they considered it a failure because they felt superior to others. Love means also respect otherselves not be above them. Being superior is negative ideology. I think they just want to awaken people like you.

Why dont you try to contact them through meditation?

Krish

I tried to do some good work for the planet but that did not go anywhere in the last five years.

So, I am doing nothing except taking care of my family....let the chips fall where they may....kind of attitude.

I was told who they are...very interesting...but how is a mystery?

Interesting.

Why dont you try to contact them through meditation?

Oh, I have. It is not my time yet...I did some stuff...and that is it...

Krish

I can not name names...as you know, there are things that happen the the Universe.

We take a small part to do stuff for our planet over time.

We means, living people like you and I and spirit people that are Humans and non-humans.

At our level, we do not know much...and our living time is small compared to what our spirit do after we live the living space. And they do a lot. But our living structure allows us to develop Technology every time. So, it is important both ways.

So, I did the China part and was told to do India and Africa...that has not happened....So, I said, may be next time.

Oh..I learned a lot for the next 1500 years as to what out team does.. Any more, even my basic brain would not understand it.

Interesting part is as they say, you go to school, learn and get your Doctorate etc. But over time that knowledge grows. That is if you had a PhD say 500 years ago, that is nothing compared to one you get now. That is why you come back and learn and the stuff...

It is a complicated matter. I hope you are getting it. It took me fours years to understand the complexity...it is just understanding. Technology wise I learned a few things but that can not be done now. I have said that here...It is like building a car in 1880 year....

Thank you

Krish

For people who need to know....

Mankind has been De-Evolving for a long time. May be some day...it will change.

It is because of our Religion and related thought processes all across the Planet.

alpha centauri

For people who need to know....

Mankind has been De-Evolving for a long time. May be some day...it will change.

It is because of our Religion and related thought processes all across the Planet.
I read that the reaction time of the people of the 19th century was far better than now. That was the time of the inventions. Some say that the IQ test are not that valuable because you can learn them (through school education for example) and that the reaction time is a far better value for the IQ.

But even the IQ increases are stopping (the Flynn effect ).

So I believe that too.

In the law-of-one series it is said that if people lack positive polarization the life span (and I think also other things) will decrease.

In the bible people lived over 1000 years. Not that I believe everything there but I think that is true. Of course we have medicaments and better nourishment than years ago that also increase life span.

But despite this In the US the life span is also decreasing as far as I know.

What I want to say is that I think if the people refine their character, it will increase again. That is that what you should do in the first hermetic lession of the first Bardon book.

Last edited: