OUR UNIVERSE

Krish

If you must know...

First read wikipedia at Hanuman - Wikipedia

Then know that it is a Mythology. So part or all of it are stories and some parts could be real.

The real story is that they are a species of civilization grew in Himalayas long go like 200,000 years to 100,000 years ago.

You might say, so what, they are gone by now.

Well, they are very high level in intelligentsia...they lived as zero foot print along the nature meaning they liked plant life and features of the Earth. Meaning they are very high level that some day we will get there. They can talk to Plant life.

The most interesting part that I just learned is that they are well integrated with Lord Krishna Civilization. You may say so what?

Well, Krishna civilization is number one in the Universe. So, that means, Hanuman people have access to all the technology available. That means....one does not have to do anything. It is all there forever.

Think about the possibilities....

If I had a choice,,,I would work for Krishna Group tomorrow...right? and think about it since we can reach them and Krishna Group.. because of my connection to Krishna Group too...for future Mother Ships...

So, it would be a big happy family...top ones and bottom ones...

alpha centauri

Thank you for the answer. That sounds good.

How do they look like? Are they one of those beings?
thumb.php

Cosmic Disclosure: Revelations From The Inner Earth

Krish

Not really...they are someone else...

Well, there are three groups...that i connect to.

1. Krishna group...that is my group Indians have visuals

2. Hanuman Group - they can help ...not at this time...but visuals are with Indians.

3. Ramayana Group - that is my group. I have been an Indian, Chinese and Norwegian at that time as my life changed in the process over many years. Best way to do is find top touch of these people (google it) and add more beauty to it... thanks.

alpha centauri

Thanks.

Those inner earth groups all claim to be us from our future and travelled back as far as I understood it. But they reminded me of Indian Gods because one has a blue skin color. The only thing that is disturbing me is the swatiska.

But they dont seem very advanced because they cannot change their appearence as far as I understood it.

In contrast, The enlightened masters were seen to change their bodies.

Not really...they are someone else...

Well, there are three groups...that i connect to.

1. Krishna group...that is my group Indians have visuals

2. Hanuman Group - they can help ...not at this time...but visuals are with Indians.

3. Ramayana Group - that is my group. I have been an Indian, Chinese and Norwegian at that time as my life changed in the process over many years. Best way to do is find top touch of these people (google it) and add more beauty to it... thanks.

I dont understand that. Have you been reincarnated in China and Norway ? Or have you lived in those countries?

I will google it.

Do you know Krya Yoga?

Last edited:

Krish

To understand reincarnation...it is your spirit that does stuff. In each time, a new you connected to the spirit

Assume, you are a smartphone every time. That can change each time. The inside is different

That is why was in China and Europe...It happened to you too.

alpha centauri

To understand reincarnation...it is your spirit that does stuff. In each time, a new you connected to the spirit

Assume, you are a smartphone every time. That can change each time. The inside is different

That is why was in China and Europe...It happened to you too.

Ok thanks.
I didnt understand the language. I thought you lived there in this life.

But reincarnation puzzles me, because I dont understand how Hinduists can believe in a caste system and in reincarnation.

Because you can genetically put everybody in a body that can everything or is superior. Not that it does matter. I think on our planet everybody has nearly the same requirements. The DNA is 99,9% the same as far as I know.

In contrast, the DNA of one of the alien groups from the Cosmic Disclosure site are only 95% of our DNA. That I would call another caste or something like that. I think our differences are mainly because of the different group consciousnesses of our planet e.g. Hindu consciousness, etc...
And furthermore I think not only the DNA but also epigenetic is important. In my opinion, that is the reason why magic (=change of consciousness through the will) works and DNA is not that important. That is also something I dont understand in the caste system. It ignores epigenetic in my opinion and that you can change through meditation.

But you read over my question:

Back to the Kriya Yoga. There are 4 parts that belong to Kriya Yoga.
Bhakti Yoga- Love - Water element
Raja or Hatha Yoga - Power - Fire element
Jnana Yoga - Wisdom - Air element
Karma Yoga - Earth element
Akasha all elements together

Some claim that an the hermetic teachings of Bardon are the same.
I just wondered whether you heard of this because you are from India. Bardon said he learned from the Masters of the East (East from Europe) and he talked more about India than China or Tibet in his books. He definitely meant India.

Krish

Thank you.

I think, we are talking two different things. Hence are the issues.

First of all, present Humans are not connected to Spirit world. They say it is a veil. So anything we say does not go anywhere. It is the same for me Too. That is how the rules of the Heaven are.

The reason I got some information is because I was blessed by High End entities to explain what is what. This is really high end as that end is looking over Earth now for future work.

Hence, what I say does not match with what Indians do or do not do is not my business.

alpha centauri

Thanks for the correction.

I hope that in the future they contact us because I also think they could teach us spiritually. Not only them, but all kinds of different alien races. My meditation practices are not good enough to contact them myself or contact anybody on the astral plane like others. They have to make physical contact.

alpha centauri

I think to spiritually evolve is the best thing you could do to the planet.
In the law-of-one series they claim that if you are a positive magician than you can polarize your vicinity positive. And that helps the planet as a whole for polarization.

One of the highest enlightened being is Mahavatar Babaji, in my opinion.

Babaji_Kriya-Yoga-Tradition.jpg

Mahavatar Babaji - Wikipedia

One of his disciples and the most famous person of Krya Yoga is Paramahansa Yogananda. He said there are meditation practices that help the people to learn Krya Yoga but they gave it only to advanced beings. I wonder which practices that are.

For example the air element means also joy. I wonder whether you only have to practice to be happy all the time to increase it.

But I have also another question about reincarnation. Another person that supported Krya Yoga and reincarnation told me the following:

He said that (I dont know the correct English word) schadenfreude or gloating often is far worse than to kill someone. A lot of people have killed in former because of war but the mocking (gloating) of others is karmically more harmful. I think it is because it is respectless and you feel superior to the victim then.

But have you heard something similar about reincarnation?

I found only something in those texts of Edgar Cayce, this American prophet, that suggest the same. But I wonder whether you heard something.

And also wonder whether love can erase your own karma. That I heard, too. But that I heard from one of those practitioners of the Bardon system in Europe.

I just wonder whether you heard something like that, too.

Last edited: