Paranormal Report: Black Eyed Children Stories

BlastTyrant

I try to judge people on their actions, not on their appearance.

David Weatherly has a new book out - Strange Intruders.
http://www.twocrowsparanormal.blogspot.com

He even talks about pig man. Well, that is a new one.

Let us analyze what we know about the BEK.

David Weatherly has never seen one. Also, he does not have any first hand account of any one that has let one in.
This means his data is people who have seen them from afar and lacks detailed information I am trying to supply you...

Who are the BEK?
I believe they are human / alien hybrids.

Why do they come?
Basically, to rescue us. Most speak of an astronomical event that will soon occur.

Where do they come from?
Barnard's Star approx six light years away. I realize that science now says it has no planets as in zero. This is not what they were saying years ago.
It is a dim red dwarf star approx 1/1000 as bright as our sun. Information is limited on their origins.
Barnard's Star and its phantom planets | Astronotes

When did the BEK start coming?
Actually, they have been coming for many years. However, after the 80's they did pick up the pace. Certain people ask why they request permission. This is standard in ethical good societies. For example, you ask a neighbor to borrow a hammer, but you do not stea one. This is in contrast to the grays. Like they are also coming. However, they abduct people and do not ask for permission. BEK claim that we are the bad guys. For example, america says it is good, but it put japanese born in america in concentration camps. They confiscated people's gold and force people to fight in wars. Last straw was dropping atom bombs on unarmed civilians. After this event they started to come in numbers that are massive. Actions speak louder than words. Although Thomas Jefferson and George Washington claimed to fight for freedom, both had slaves and they stole lands from native peoples. Basically, on good time lines there were no slaves and europeans traded with original inhabitants for resources.

How do they come?
There are no reports of BEK using a spaceship, but people report that they leave in a puff of smoke and are gone.
A type of teleportation device with long range. Well, that is what it seems.

What is their life like?
They say that humans are like ants with a caste system {Royals, soldiers, workers, nurses} Please remember some ants makes slaves of other ones.
Soldiers ants are big and guard the nest. The smallest are nurses. Basically, they take care of little ones. Most ants are workers and few are king or queen.
BEK claim that they are like grasshoppers who have no king or queen. Leaderless teams serve as swarms.
Proverbs 30:27
the locusts have no king, yet all of them march in rank;

Sadly, we have been judged and found wanting so a terrible curse is on us. There are timelines where people are nice. Most of these have more technology than us. However, they do not have crime or wars. Humans in this one are seen as a pit of perversions. Like we are not the absolute worst timeline, but rank as one of the worse ones. Still, most are beautiful and green. Yeah, not like ours. Basically, on good time lines, robots do most of the work, while people spend their time writing poems or signing songs.

Evil timelines are filled with war.
BEK are greeted by mean people filled with hate and anger.
This is the best explanation I have for you. It is this simple anime.

You are dodging questions at this point HDR, Where are your facts coming from?

The only way i could believe they are Hybrids is if they are testing people, that's it. I have stated before, Hybrids have the same means as ET's, which means they are coming in whether you like it or not. I doubt over night that ET's are going to gain Morals and start asking to Abduct people.

That Anime made no sense to this topic at all, we're not talking about parell Worlds and Robots

HDRKID

Assuming they are actually Hybrids, why don't they just enter? Are they just testing the will power of Humans?
They believe in free will, they ask rather than take as do the grays.

Where are your facts coming from?
People tell me. Most are afraid, but they will eventually open up.
Remember that people have bills to pay. They fear losing their jobs and being laughed at by their sworn enemies. That is why I must be careful to not release too much information, or it could be traced back to the original source.

The $10,000 reward is a joke as I seriously doubt they will ever pay. Debunkers are great at coming up with excuses. Also, I am interested in finding the truth as this is not about getting money. Already, I have found a few piece of the puzzle, but there are many missing pieces.

How do you know what demons, vampires, and BEKs smell like?
A lot of people report that demons have a sulfurous aroma.
Demonic-Warning-Signs

Angels smell like roses.
Anyone else smell roses?
This girl told me her guardian angel smells like roses.
Also, I saw my guardian angels with my mom many years ago.
Both of us smell the roses. It was a beautiful aroma.

I saw a BEK girl up close and she had a sickly sweet smell like a hospital patient with terminal cancer.

BEK mystery deepens, but most people are afraid to talk about what is going on.

BEK society - many pieces

Human guys are attracted to women with large bosoms, small hands, small feet, and light colored eyes.
BEK guys are attracted to women with flat chests, large hands, big feet, and dark eyes.

BEK tend to look skinny, sickly, and scrawny. Humans are a lot more massive. BEK hair is often wispy or messy. I even saw a bald BEK girl, and I thought she had terminal cancer. She read my mind and told me that she was a hybrid and did not have cancer.

BEK are starved for interaction with humans and will often ask to come in. They may appear scary. However, I do not have any reports on them stealing items or doing harm to humans - not even one.

There is no division of space. For example, humans have:

Kitchen - food processing
Bedroom - sleep area
Den - playing games​

BEK do not have the concept of personal space. Here is what I mean. This happened to me on a city bus many years ago. I was sitting by myself and was hugged by a grown woman. She had solid black eyes. I asked her. "Why did you hug me?"
She said, "I thought you needed one." After that she walked away. She looked similar to this one.

delete_boyish.jpg

BlastTyrant

Assuming they are actually Hybrids, why don't they just enter? Are they just testing the will power of Humans?

You do realize if that was the case there would be no such things as Alien Abductions right? Free will would be to choose to go or not, people are taken without their knowledge and some even taken regardless if they want to or not, that is not free will, and over half of ET abductions reports Grey's doing it.

Remember that people have bills to pay. They fear losing their jobs and being laughed at by their sworn enemies. That is why I must be careful to not release too much information, or it could be traced back to the original source.

The $10,000 reward is a joke as I seriously doubt they will ever pay. Debunkers are great at coming up with excuses. Also, I am interested in finding the truth as this is not about getting money. Already, I have found a few piece of the puzzle, but there are many missing pieces.

Storys and facts are two different things, anyone can tell a story, but these story's need to be backed by facts. Have these people considered possibly having a hypnosis session done to recount the event and prove it was real?

How do you know what demons, vampires, and BEKs smell like?
A lot of people report that demons have a sulfurous aroma.
Demonic-Warning-Signs

Angels smell like roses.
Anyone else smell roses?
This girl told me her guardian angel smells like roses.
Also, I saw my guardian angels with my mom many years ago.
Both of us smell the roses. It was a beautiful aroma.

I saw a BEK girl up close and she had a sickly sweet smell like a hospital patient with terminal cancer.

BEK mystery deepens, but most people are afraid to talk about what is going on.

I can attest to the smell of Roses after a exorcism and the smell of a demon. But how do you know the girl wasn't in fact a medical patient?

-----------------------------------------------------------
BEK society - many pieces

Human guys are attracted to women with large bosoms, small hands, small feet, and light colored eyes.
BEK guys are attracted to women with flat chests, large hands, big feet, and dark eyes.

BEK tend to look skinny, sickly, and scrawny. Humans are a lot more massive. BEK hair is often wispy or messy. I even saw a bald BEK girl, and I thought she had terminal cancer. She read my mind and told me that she was a hybrid and did not have cancer.

BEK are starved for interaction with humans and will often ask to come in. They may appear scary. However, I do not have any reports on them stealing items or doing harm to humans - not even one.

There is no division of space. For example, humans have:

Kitchen - food processing
Bedroom - sleep area
Den - playing games​

BEK do not have the concept of personal space. Here is what I mean. This happened to me on a city bus many years ago. I was sitting by myself and was hugged by a grown woman. She had solid black eyes. I asked her. "Why did you hug me?"
She said, "I thought you needed one." After that she walked away. She looked similar to this one.

delete_boyish.jpg

That did not work well for me lol let me try to fix this.

You do realize if that was the case there would be no such things as Alien Abductions right? Free will would be to choose to go or not, people are taken without their knowledge and some even taken regardless if they want to or not, that is not free will, and over half of ET abductions reports Grey's doing it.

Storys and facts are two different things, anyone can tell a story, but these story's need to be backed by facts. Have these people considered possibly having a hypnosis session done to recount the event and prove it was real?

Maybe i am a BEK because i a swell enjoy Hugs.

HDRKID

Hi BT:

Grays are evil, and this is not my opinion. Look at their actions and what do you see. Making women pregnant and doing experiments on us. Well, some one might point out that we do experiments on mice. Still, the grays remind me of scientists in nazi germany. Problem is that people prefer to ignore reality and claim it is all imaginary.

Let me present an example to you.

When me father was a boy, he was in a Catholic school. He told his mom and dad that the priests were molesting boys and he wanted out. In fact, he was never going to that school again. They started hitting him and told him that he was a liar and that if these disgusting deeds really were going on it would be all over. People would be seeing in on TV, radio, magazines, and newspapers. The church would launch an investigation and arrest these evil men. He needed to admit that he was a liar and stop making stuff up. A man of God would never do these disgusting things and lying was a sin.

Grays inflict a lot of pain. They do not appear to care. Most seem to be following some kind of program. Perhaps, they are robots or biological machines with a hidden purpose.

People ask me for evidence, but when they get it the results are always the same. Basically, it is to ridicule the messenger. They do not accept new ideas or concepts, but prefer to instead call me names. For example, a debunker tells me that humans are the only bipedal mammals, then they say that well other apes can walk up right, but only for short distances, and then they change their story again. They say that gorillas, chimpanzees, and orangutangs can walk like a man. I say that they are wrong. A gibbon can walk up right, and the debunker demands evidence and then they will believe me.

Well, I go to the zoo. Then I film a short movie. Certainly, this is evidence, but the debunkers says it is a trick and does not count because it came from a zoo. People in the zoo teach the Gibbon to do tricks, so my film does not count and the debunker won. Later on, some important scientists tell the debunker that Gibbons walk up right and this knowlegde is common. Debunkers starts giggling like a moron. Then the debunker says - I have known that for many years. Fact is, you did not tell me anything new.

If I were to get a movie of a BEK, the debunkers would simply claim it was a human child wearing contact lenses and that I was a liar, because the BEK are imaginary.

Skeptics have no respect for the truth, all they do is giggle and make fun of those with uncommon views. For example, I tell the debunker that the gibbon does not live in Africa, but there are some in china. The debunker says that all the apes including the gibbon live in Africa and there are none in china - zero. Later on they do a debunker flipflip and claim that they always knew there were gibbons in china and that all I say is obvious and they are calling me captain obvious from now on.

Gibbon Monkey

Debunkers can laugh at me. However, they are not trying to gather any new facts, but only live to ridicule those with different opinions.

It is hard for me to say a lot as most people prefer to fear the unknown and run away. They will not even try to understand the world around em. Yeah, let alone study its dark corners.

Most people already know that the BEK avoid strong light and do not go out in full sun. That is why people compare em as vampires. Still, they shun strong sun because they have sensitive eyes.

David Weatherley does not even know the basics of the BEK or what their purpose is. For example, did you know that the BEK do not use a fork or a spoon. Also, they do not use chop sticks like asians.
Why Do Asian Nations Use Chopsticks?

Instead of a knife, they use an ax. This is to chop food up. Also, they use a hammer to crack seeds open. Mostly, they eat with their hands like you do when you order a pizza.

Basically, I find this new information interesting as most human cultures use the spoon. When the BEK make a soup... first they use their fingers to pick out the big pieces. Then when those are gone, they bring the soup bowl to their lips and drink down the juice. Anthropologists could have a field day studying em. However, they prefer to giggle and scream HOAX!

Phil Wainwright

I see no one has mentioned the far more basic fact that letting an unattended child into your house has ramifications beyond aliens, vampires or other paranormal implications. There is the possibility that you could be viewed as an undesirable person.

I guess that the only advice I would give would be to call the police immediately and get them to safety that way.

I guess that whilst the above statement is sensible, it is a crying shame when society today would prevent someone offering assistance to a child or a lone female because of the past actions of a very few people with dishonourable intentions.

The nearest I could come to describing this kind of attitude, is a simple example. I passed a car at the side of the road with the hazard lights on (in US speak I think 4 way flashers? ). I stopped behind the car, as I have a forward facing dashboard camera.... my actions were caught on video. I approached the drivers side and through a gap in the window asked if the woman needed help. She told me someone was coming. I left, and then called the police to ask if someone would make sure she was OK.

I always carry a very comprehensive tool kit in my car, I could have done so much more to help her, but these days it is not good enough to be honourable, you have to be SEEN to be honourable....

BlastTyrant

Hi BT:

Grays are evil, and this is not my opinion. Look at their actions and what do you see. Making women pregnant and doing experiments on us. Well, some one might point out that we do experiments on mice. Still, the grays remind me of scientists in nazi germany. Problem is that people prefer to ignore reality and claim it is all imaginary.

Let me present an example to you.

When me father was a boy, he was in a Catholic school. He told his mom and dad that the priests were molesting boys and he wanted out. In fact, he was never going to that school again. They started hitting him and told him that he was a liar and that if these disgusting deeds really were going on it would be all over. People would be seeing in on TV, radio, magazines, and newspapers. The church would launch an investigation and arrest these evil men. He needed to admit that he was a liar and stop making stuff up. A man of God would never do these disgusting things and lying was a sin.

Grays inflict a lot of pain. They do not appear to care. Most seem to be following some kind of program. Perhaps, they are robots or biological machines with a hidden purpose.

People ask me for evidence, but when they get it the results are always the same. Basically, it is to ridicule the messenger. They do not accept new ideas or concepts, but prefer to instead call me names. For example, a debunker tells me that humans are the only bipedal mammals, then they say that well other apes can walk up right, but only for short distances, and then they change their story again. They say that gorillas, chimpanzees, and orangutangs can walk like a man. I say that they are wrong. A gibbon can walk up right, and the debunker demands evidence and then they will believe me.

Well, I go to the zoo. Then I film a short movie. Certainly, this is evidence, but the debunkers says it is a trick and does not count because it came from a zoo. People in the zoo teach the Gibbon to do tricks, so my film does not count and the debunker won. Later on, some important scientists tell the debunker that Gibbons walk up right and this knowlegde is common. Debunkers starts giggling like a moron. Then the debunker says - I have known that for many years. Fact is, you did not tell me anything new.

If I were to get a movie of a BEK, the debunkers would simply claim it was a human child wearing contact lenses and that I was a liar, because the BEK are imaginary.

Skeptics have no respect for the truth, all they do is giggle and make fun of those with uncommon views. For example, I tell the debunker that the gibbon does not live in Africa, but there are some in china. The debunker says that all the apes including the gibbon live in Africa and there are none in china - zero. Later on they do a debunker flipflip and claim that they always knew there were gibbons in china and that all I say is obvious and they are calling me captain obvious from now on.

Gibbon Monkey

Debunkers can laugh at me. However, they are not trying to gather any new facts, but only live to ridicule those with different opinions.

It is hard for me to say a lot as most people prefer to fear the unknown and run away. They will not even try to understand the world around em. Yeah, let alone study its dark corners.

Most people already know that the BEK avoid strong light and do not go out in full sun. That is why people compare em as vampires. Still, they shun strong sun because they have sensitive eyes.

David Weatherley does not even know the basics of the BEK or what their purpose is. For example, did you know that the BEK do not use a fork or a spoon. Also, they do not use chop sticks like asians.
Why Do Asian Nations Use Chopsticks?

Instead of a knife, they use an ax. This is to chop food up. Also, they use a hammer to crack seeds open. Mostly, they eat with their hands like you do when you order a pizza.

Basically, I find this new information interesting as most human cultures use the spoon. When the BEK make a soup... first they use their fingers to pick out the big pieces. Then when those are gone, they bring the soup bowl to their lips and drink down the juice. Anthropologists could have a field day studying em. However, they prefer to giggle and scream HOAX!

Yes HDR, this all YOUR opinion, because you say it does not make it fact, and i do agree the Grey's are the one's responsible for taking people and doing the dirty work, but you forget there is belief that they are in fact robots or a race accustom to taking orders and working. But yes, we do far worse than what the Grey's do to us and that is easily found, because it happens to people makes it evil and no good, but if we do it to our own kind or lesser species it is perfectly fine.

And no, most people do not know anything about BEK, this is for the simple fact that there is nothing to know cause no one has really seen one, no one has documented seeing one, photographed one, hell even got spooked and punched one, there is absolutely ZERO proof that BEK is nothing more than a story found on the internet made up by college kids much like Slenderman. So everything you are posting is backed by absolutely nothing and is nothing more than a Story, no legitimacy out of it at all. Sure we can all tell story's and have people believe us, it is a matter of faith and believing, everyone deserves the benefit of a doubt but and i mean no offense here HDR but you seem to be pulling some of your information from where the sun don't shine.

A quick glimpse on-line of the BEK story's does not wield much, just the same story's with different places, and that is just it, Story's. It is purely ironic these BEK do not go anywhere security cameras are, these people just happen to be in car lots with NO security "Must be easy picking for thief's" Home owners do not call the cops, Hell even Bus's have security cameras on them and i do not know of one business anywhere near me that does not have security cameras, this day and age it isn't uncommon for houses to not have any and with the invention of a "Camera phone" the fact no one has even though about recording or trying to snag a picture of one is ironic isn't it?

The reason this is screamed as HOAX is because there is ZERO to support it, even Bigfoot or lochness monster or even Mothman have SOME evidence to support their claims. but with BEK there is absolutely nothing. They are not of ET origin nor Vampire nor Demon, they are nothing because until SOME type of proof is presented there is nothing to support the fact they exist! Show me something concrete besides internet story's and with a bit of credibility and it will be taken a little more seriously. But until that time comes, it is nothing more than a Modern Urban legend user to scare people, be chalked up with Bloody Mary or the Boogeyman.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Alien Hybrid Child Hit By Car And Is Not Injured! Nephilim? (Astounding Video)
Friday, January 24, 2014 16:20

By Susan Duclos

The headline comes from Extremum Spiritum and readers can decide for themselves if the child in question is an alien hybrid, Nephilim or perhaps come up with some other explanation for a Brazilian child and grandmother to be literally mowed down by a car, with a clear view of the child’s head and neck being run over brutally, yet he gets right up and runs to stand over his grandmother.

Kidhit.JPG

TnWatchdog

Alien Hybrid Child Hit By Car And Is Not Injured! Nephilim? (Astounding Video)
Friday, January 24, 2014 16:20

By Susan Duclos

The headline comes from Extremum Spiritum and readers can decide for themselves if the child in question is an alien hybrid, Nephilim or perhaps come up with some other explanation for a Brazilian child and grandmother to be literally mowed down by a car, with a clear view of the child’s head and neck being run over brutally, yet he gets right up and runs to stand over his grandmother.

Kidhit.JPG
wow...the kid is either an alien, superhero, or luckier than hell

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I just read and hear about such things in this world but haven't encountered anything paranormal or weird which makes life pretty boring. I wish to encounter something weird in life like time slip, weird people, etc. Wish for me.

I suppose you could visit a local graveyard at night during a full moon. If you feel that brave.