Paranormalis: Time Travelers that post here!

Wow, this is a great post Professor.

I think I need to reread some of the posts here to see who might
be a time traveler after all.

ZeoEmeraude

A great post indeed Prof. It's nice to know that this forum has real time travelers posting here. I invite any of those to contact me either in private or through the chat room to talk. As of today, I will be present in the chat room for one hour per day to talk to not only these elusive members..but also to chat with any member who is up for conversation. See ya there!

ZeoEmeraude

I expect a real time traveler would not advertise him or herself directly. But I like to keep an open mind. Now I do debunk the outlandish hoaxer every now and then, but one of my goals here is to chat with the real deal. I don't expect a cookie cutter story. I expect that if there are real travelers among us here, that they would want to reach out and at least share more than the average run of the mill post or story. This is why I invite such a claimant to speak to me privately or if they so feel inclined...to meet me in Chat. I have more free time on my hands these days, so an hour a day is very doable to spend in the Chat Room. And if the new Member or anyone in particular shows up..that's great too. The Chat Room is under-utilized in my opinion. So I offer a refreshing change to that. I hope folks stop by.

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
I am aware of a number of real Time Travelers on this site as current members and past members.
We've had so many stupid fake Time Travelers as members and even worse the fake Time
Travelers videos that one member seems to keep posting over and over again, we all know
who that is. For every 20 or 25 fake Time Traveler members and/or videos posted, we have
one real Time Traveler.

We have two types of member Time Travelers on this site over the past 10 years, some are still
current members and others have given up on the website and moved on. The member Time
Travelers fall into two categories: Those with partial success in Time Traveling and those actually
disappeared and then reappeared. It's not very hard to tell the difference between a fake Time
Traveler and a real Time Traveler, when you listen to their story start to finish, and check out their
personal demeanor, and how they present themselves as true believers versus someone reading
a script or just plain lying.

Professor Opmmur

Last edited: