Paranormalis: Time Travelers that post here!

JimmyD

I am still piecing things together in terms of how I fit into all of it, trying to acquire orientation to truth. I already see a larger picture and reiterate the Titor-verse is but one small piece of it.

For me, this isn't about following some story on the internet. This started when I was very young and has followed me my entire life. I was minding my own business, trying to figure out life and how to not be a nobody piece of crap. It found me. I followed a trail of evidence indicative of it relating to the 'Titor-verse', among other things. All these people want to get into my business and mess with me, but they don't want to explain themselves. That's a problem. That is my root motive; problem solving.

I am not here to prove anything, although I can. I don't really care if you believe me or not or what you think of me personally.

You all see t, which is really code for T. I see ABC_EFG_IJKLM_O____T_VWXYZ1_3456__90

I am trying to discern ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ1234567890

...In order to do that, I need a basis of verifiable information. I see things before and outside of the Titor-verse, then find bits and pieces of related and verifiable information within the Titor-verse.

Because this is such a popular and elaborate and technologically convenient website with all the best authority on time travel and Titor-verse, I come here. But I cannot pretend it's "t". I see T, and am trying to further define it. That is why I repeatedly mention a need for the aforementioned verifiable information.

I see a collective butchering of the true value of those posts. I also see a lot of lying and manipulating and obfuscation surrounding it. People claim that they know Titor and family, that he was a real guy and all, that they own it and control it by force, ..sell a book and movies and websites, etc, ...then many are claiming to have created it, that it was a hoax. But that is not the case.

I see what it is (the parts that have not been widely omitted and/or altered). It appears an anonymous outside source gathering information and pointing a few things out, using abstract (and marginally effective) methods.

So what's with all the resistance and denial or omissions of truth in the Titor verse?

Who doesn't want things being pointed out to people like me?

Who can direct me to, or has helpful information in acquiring, the original complete untainted posts, ...or as much as is feasibly possible?

Mayhem

Zenith
Who can direct me to, or has helpful information in acquiring, the original complete untainted posts, ...or as much as is feasibly possible?

You have said it yourself!

If you dont know the power of the internet thats your concern.

JimmyD

What is Paranormalis and the whole top section of the page menu???

What is this thread about?

It stands to reason that the place to ask is here.

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
JimmyD never did his research as most FOOLS do.

No real statements of real researching done to support any of his bad thinking.

Isn't that an interesting shift from your previous compliments.

Not only have I done extensive research, but all is 100% fact based and verifiable. All I have to do is point it out in reference to a time time. You can see and think for your self.

Moreover, my wisdom tells me not to judge before a reasoned definitive or conclusive answer can be found in which to base said judgement. Perhaps you can assist rather than criticize prematurely before fully examining what I see that you don't?

Actually, Jimmy, coming clean might be therapeutic for you. Be brave. Tell the rest the tale. Nothing will happen to you.

Mayhem

Zenith

I noticed you edited that post before long.

Your in my sights, beware sunshine.

JimmyD

I noticed you edited that post before long.

Your in my sights, beware sunshine.

I am trying to not be rude in spite of frustrations.

TimeFlipper

What's the point of sharing anything then, if you're not gonna go into detail? And most people here are mostly skeptical of anyone claiming to be a time traveler or knowing how to do so, so you're a little off the mark with that.

Actually, Jimmy does have a story. I know a lot of his detail. I don't believe ALL of it (no offense J), but some things are interesting.

Can you tell us something about the "details" that you mentioned please Paula? :)..

JimmyD

JimmyD never did his research as most FOOLS do.

No real statements of real researching done to support any of his bad thinking.

Isn't that an interesting shift from your previous compliments.

Not only have I done extensive research, but all is 100% fact based and verifiable. All I have to do is point it out in reference to a time time. You can see and think for your self.

Moreover, my wisdom tells me not to judge before a reasoned definitive or conclusive answer can be found in which to base said judgement. Perhaps you can assist rather than criticize prematurely before fully examining what I see that you don't?

Actually, Jimmy, coming clean might be therapeutic for you. Be brave. Tell the rest the tale. Nothing will happen to you.

It's not so much about my therapy or feeling good about things. It's about negotiating right/wrong good/evil, rights, circumstances and then applying wisdom. Whether or not I did anything wrong is not my question, but rather the consequences of openly sharing those things that may substantiate it and expose, etc. ....probably not good.

I am more interested in a factual basis in order to 'complete the puzzle' so to speak.