Paranormalis: Time Travelers that post here!

JimmyD

@PaulaJedi ....others, ..

Say you found evidence of time travel, but it is in the context of specific people and contexts, and in doing so you found evidence of 'crimes' or indiscretions, very personal information or what have you, .... Do you share it with everyone?

No, at least not without permission. That's rude and potentially damaging. Why do so unless absolutely necessary?

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

Say you found evidence of time travel, but it is in the context of specific people and contexts, and in doing so you found evidence of 'crimes' or indiscretions, very personal information or what have you, .... Do you share it with everyone?

No, at least not without permission. That's rude and potentially damaging. Why do so unless absolutely necessary?

I am not requesting that you divulge personal information about others. But, perhaps if you told people the general story, like you did with me, they would understand you a little bit better. Just a suggestion. Of course, you do open the door to questions and criticism.

JimmyD

I am not requesting that you divulge personal information about others. But, perhaps if you told people the general story, like you did with me, they would understand you a little bit better. Just a suggestion. Of course, you do open the door to questions and criticism.

A general story is met with accusations and criticisms. The truth might get people hurt just because there are stupid crazy people out there. What should or could be harmless actual evidence/proof of time travel could also end up harming innocent families.

JimmyD

@PaulaJedi

If I show evidence and break it down like an outline and reasonably explain what where how when who and why, substituting and whatnot, I am effectively doing nothing more than the original cryptic version, but simply applying a different set of meaningless values for the perception of the reader. It is not substantiated with facts and is dismissed and ridiculed. I don't really care to prove it anyway.

BUT, ...if I can collect more missing pieces, then maybe I will have more to substantiate with, so I can then present it to those who it pertains to.

"Hey, it's good to see you again old friends. Look what I found. Do you remember that time when we all used to ... and ...etc..?"

Mayhem

Zenith
Your in my sights, beware sunshine.

What does that mean? Because I've done nothing to you other than maybe bruised your ego a little by reciprocating your 'manners'.

Your comment about being retarded, although you removed it quickly i did see it.

Don't stoop so low.

A child you are in the rues , im not concerned for your tales. Others may be.

You are now marked and i will watch you.

And so will another.

super humero tuo

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
You raised my ire, and many do not.

By your words of those that are affected,

I tell you something raise me, everywhere im on you now.

A stupid statement you have should not said.

JimmyD

Hehes

Dont antagonize what you cannot control.:

Are you kidding me? YOU are the one antagonizing.

...and I quote;

A complete fool you are.

You confront me and judge me as a fool without provocation but won't explain your grievance, suggest I need to use the internet to research Titor, then you go on some bizarre rant about whatever spiritual babbling.

You started it. Don't like my response? ...then don't start in on me.

Hazzie Hippie

[quote said:
Most people here (and in the world) cannot discern the difference, cannot recognize evidence of time travel when they see it. The reality is that it is everywhere, hidden in plain sight. If/when you point it out to people, they still do not realize what they're looking at and mistakenly dismiss it as false or lose interest because it isn't spoon-fed easy.

I've found lots of evidence in movies, literature, and have experienced an obvious timeline change, but the world isn't interested. My research is ignored by the masses, except maybe by one person who actually believes me. I believe that "evidence of time travel" is more significant than someone CLAIMING to be a time traveler. I believe the time travelers are hidden but their work is hidden in plain sight. It's out there, but people like me are called "crazy" for believing it.

There is one anonymous person who is angry with me because my logic and intellect tell me that most people who claim to be time travelers are not, yet when I present him with REAL WORLD EVIDENCE, he ignores me completely.
A great post indeed Prof. It's nice to know that this forum has real time travelers posting here. I invite any of those to contact me either in private or through the chat room to talk. As of today, I will be present in the chat room for one hour per day to talk to not only these elusive members..but also to chat with any member who is up for conversation. See ya there!

Great video :) maybe they do come to the forums but maybe they don’t want too much attention. There is a guy on YouTube who claims to be a time traveler . At first i didn’t pay attention to him at all since it is a time traveling video , that at first I I though he was joking or something . So of course out of curiosity I asked him questions of course . He does reply though but don’t want to give out too much . But lately because of something he said got my attention.

TimeFlipper

[quote said:
Most people here (and in the world) cannot discern the difference, cannot recognize evidence of time travel when they see it. The reality is that it is everywhere, hidden in plain sight. If/when you point it out to people, they still do not realize what they're looking at and mistakenly dismiss it as false or lose interest because it isn't spoon-fed easy.

I've found lots of evidence in movies, literature, and have experienced an obvious timeline change, but the world isn't interested. My research is ignored by the masses, except maybe by one person who actually believes me. I believe that "evidence of time travel" is more significant than someone CLAIMING to be a time traveler. I believe the time travelers are hidden but their work is hidden in plain sight. It's out there, but people like me are called "crazy" for believing it.

There is one anonymous person who is angry with me because my logic and intellect tell me that most people who claim to be time travelers are not, yet when I present him with REAL WORLD EVIDENCE, he ignores me completely.
A great post indeed Prof. It's nice to know that this forum has real time travelers posting here. I invite any of those to contact me either in private or through the chat room to talk. As of today, I will be present in the chat room for one hour per day to talk to not only these elusive members..but also to chat with any member who is up for conversation. See ya there!

Great video :) maybe they do come to the forums but maybe they don’t want too much attention. There is a guy on YouTube who claims to be a time traveler . At first i didn’t pay attention to him at all since it is a time traveling video , that at first I I though he was joking or something . So of course out of curiosity I asked him questions of course . He does reply though but don’t want to give out too much . But lately because of something he said got my attention.

Can you tell us what it was that caught your attention please? :)..
It would also be useful if you could give us the name of the time travelling video clip which you discovered (y)