Past and hiMoving Forward

Angelface239

Hi. Did something really stupid two years ago in the years of 2017 and 2018, when I was calling on names from the future on which I disrepeacted, knowing that I live in my present year of 2019. If Time Travel was real I would like someone to go back in what I did in the past. So I dont get killed in the present, and someone went back and fixed what I did that situation would never have existed, and I would be continuing with my life in the present and I would be still existing in the future. Wheter you believe in what I am saying or not?

Cirrus

Hi. Did something really stupid two years ago in the years of 2017 and 2018, when I was calling on names from the future on which I disrepeacted, knowing that I live in my present year of 2019. If Time Travel was real I would like someone to go back in what I did in the past. So I dont get killed in the present, and someone went back and fixed what I did that situation would never have existed, and I would be continuing with my life in the present and I would be still existing in the future. Wheter you believe in what I am saying or not?

Hi, Mandela. Meet your effect.

Angelface239

Hi @Angelface239 . I'm not sure I understand your situation. Could you provide more detail?
Yes. I made a stupid mistake two years ago that is still negatively affecting my life in the present. Where I have had contact with the future and they are comming into my year of 2019. Because I disrepeacted them two years before. If you believe in calling on people from the future?

Sonix

So, to try to clarify, 2 years ago you were able to communicate with some people from the future and you somehow disrespected them and they are currently causing you difficulties?
-How did you "call on" them?
-2 years ago, how did you know who you were calling on if you were only going to meet them in 2019?
-Was the future of 2 years ago (that these people were from) 2019? Meaning, in 2017 did you somehow disrespect someone from 2019 and now you are in the same time as them and suffering the consequences?

Sorry if I'm misunderstanding any of this, just trying to wrap my head around it.

Angelface239

Okay. Yes they are currenlty causing me difficultes in my present year after what I did to them two years ago. I was able to have contact with them when I was living in my old apartment in Washington because of some connection and somethihg sort of a like a device but not a actual device I was able to connect with people from the future. No they do not live in my year. They can travel to my year by time-traveling here from the future, that could alow them to see me for real, and cause me harm and damage after what I said and did to them by using that device, and they are knowing as the Johnsons who are brothers who live in the future, and they also comming this year because I disrepeacted their friend Michacel Jackson by ✍ mean comments on his on which he read the comments he read on his video from another year in the past. When I was using this device he was able to talk to them about what I did to them, and I made another rude comment to him. I am not sure if you believe what I saying by using a device.

Sonix

A couple questions:
  • Are you certain that whatever difficulties you are experiencing are a result of your past actions in this way? I ask because the Johnsons reaching out from 2030 into the past (2019) to take revenge for disrespectful comments made in 2017 seems like real over-kill and poor use of whatever resources are involved. I mean, if someone even just took a bus across town and started messing in my life because of some comment I made yesterday I'd tell them to grow up, get over it and get a life.
  • Do you still have access to this device ("but not an actual device")? My thoughts are that if you could communicate with the future by this method, then perhaps you can communicate with yourself in the past using it? If so, whisper in your own past ear to not make the comments that you believe to have sparked all this.
  • Or are you saying that you left some nasty comment on a YouTube video in 2017 and now someone from 2030 is taking offense and messing with you in 2019? (or something similar?) I do realize that leaving a comment on YouTube is in itself using a device ("but not an actual device") to communicate with the future. I can read comments today left on YouTube in 2017, so they could be considered, in effect, messages communicating from 2017 to 2019 and beyond. Sending a message through time, if the destination is the future, is not that difficult or remarkable...
  • Of course you could be simply pranking us. (Which is not really a question, but an observation.) This possibility comes to mind because you wrote in the opening post "If Time Travel was real I would like someone to go back..." I wouldn't expect someone being persecuted by the Johnsons from 2030 to be questioning whether Time Travel is real.

Last edited:

Mayhem

Zenith
"because of some connection and somethihg sort of a like a device but not a actual device"

Thats pretty vague is it not?