People on this site putting other people down

Pegii

I don't get why I'm being demonized for wanting to time travel. I'm not deliberately giving people false hopes to be a troll. Even if it doesn't work I'm doing it for the best intentions. I'm not doing it for myself or anything I'm doing to help others. And I'm not condoning drug use. I'm just saying I've heard it works and I'm gonna try it, by myself. I am not saying other people should do it. I'm doing it for others.

I don't believe what you're doing is giving people false hope. If anything, you're giving them hope. Period.
thank you

TimeFlipper

@CrazyChanges
Those members by their simple ignorance, are giving false hopes to desperate people who come on here hoping to find ways to bring back their loved ones by way of time-travel...Several of the members will suggest using drugs or black magic which will only add perils to those people, without ever achieving time-travel...Pegii argues that we should be, "more open minded" which is completely false...She claims she is being "demonised" for encouraging people, without any proof at all, that time-travel can help them....

@Pegii doesnt like it when people point out her fantasies that are extremely dangerous, and she is persuaded by a few people into believing that simple electrical projects like the HDR and STM will solve all of mankinds grief by going back in time..Its never going to happen...If time travel was so simple, millions and millions of people would have reported it..and that is simple logic..She says she is doing it for others in some altruistic manner...I say solve your own problems first Pegii and prove beyond any doubt that you can do what you claim, before trying to encourage other people into accepting your fantasies..:cautious:

mariya94

Being openminded means giving something a chance, no matter what it is. That means even giving witness testimonies a chance. Of course, many would not give witness testimonies because they haven't seen them occur with their own eyes. But what if they actually did occur? Then, we would miss out on something by not giving it a chance.

TimeFlipper

Being openminded means giving something a chance, no matter what it is. That means even giving witness testimonies a chance. Of course, many would not give witness testimonies because they haven't seen them occur with their own eyes. But what if they actually did occur? Then, we would miss out on something by not giving it a chance.
Mariya, first you have to convince people that you know what you are talking about...Until you and pegii go back in time and prove your claims, dont try to persuade grieving people that its possible to time-travel..Prove it!! :cautious:

CrazyChanges

@CrazyChanges
Those members by their simple ignorance, are giving false hopes to desperate people who come on here hoping to find ways to bring back their loved ones by way of time-travel...Several of the members will suggest using drugs or black magic which will only add perils to those people, without ever achieving time-travel...Pegii argues that we should be, "more open minded" which is completely false...She claims she is being "demonised" for encouraging people, without any proof at all, that time-travel can help them....

Yes, telling people in critical situations that time travel works for sure can give them false hope. I'm just saying that I don't see any harm in sharing safe ideas that could possibly result in successfully time traveling. Telling them that they can't do it whatsoever is just as bad as false hope. As I said before, it's a two way street. Be open to changing your life without time traveling, as well as seeking out ways to time travel.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
I personally believe time travel is not only possible, but that it has already been discovered and accomplished. And besides, look at what kind of trouble we could get ourselves into if it were not able to be accomplished, discovered, or possible. We've had a man born in Kenya and pretending to be born in Hawaii become President of the U.S., and get away with it too.

I know as a moderator, I feel compelled to act neutral in certain situations, but am I not allowed to express my opinion openly?

TimeFlipper

@CrazyChanges

Yes, telling people in critical situations that time travel works for sure can give them false hope. I'm just saying that I don't see any harm in sharing safe ideas that could possibly result in successfully time traveling. Telling them that they can't do it whatsoever is just as bad as false hope. As I said before, it's a two way street. Be open to changing your life without time traveling, as well as seeking out ways to time travel.
Time travel will never happen with a few everyday electrical components that are in the HDR and STM...its pure fantasy, and i suggested that pegii and her friends go back in time and prove that they can alter the past, and until that time they should stop trying to encourage grieving people into trying out things that they obviously cant go back in time with themselves!!

@Classicalfan626 are you saying that wild fantasies from Pegii and Co are beneficial to those new members who are grieving over lost ones??...Before ANYBODY makes wild claims about time-travel, they should have proved beyond any doubt that they can actually do what they to claim to, which they NEVER will achieve ever...All that Pegii and Co are doing is keeping grieving members away from real proper therapy that can help them with their grief, and not by some silly fantasies that will never happen...that is my concern :cautious:
:cautious:::LOL::

CrazyChanges

@TimeFlipper Some of us are trying various time traveling methods out. What Pegii's trying to say is that some users feel the need to discourage others on threads they post about possible ways to time travel. Cutting the idea of time travel off completely isn't something I want to do. Just like there isn't clear evidence that time travel is real, there isn't evidence that it can't be done either.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@TimeFlipper - There is an expression out there that goes like this: "Never say never". And please let these members, including Pegii and myself, discover time travel on their own. You don't always have to butt in repeating your gospel over things like needing proof and "that's just a fantasy that will never happen". Did I offend you?