People on this site putting other people down

bluejay_1919

I haven't posted much here for a while for these very reasons. There is alot of negative on this forum lately and I won't name any names but there is a handful of people that showed up and it all went downhill from there. I think it's a mix of people desperate for help and everyone having an opinion of what is right and wrong.

I know absolutely nothing about time travel!! I'm here for aliens, conspiracy theories and the spirit world. However....there is a recent thread I read where the poor lady lost her daughter. Her daughter, people. A little girl. I...I can't even imagine how she feels...I don't want to imagine. I have my own little precious girl, and the thought of her being gone one day, is literally heartbreaking & life ending to me. This parent, will no longer be able to kiss her child goodnight, or hold her. I do not think it's right for others to manipulate her ( knowingly or unknowingly ) into something that more than likely will not happen. This is my personal opinion based on how I might feel if I was in her situation. As desperate as I would be for help of any kind, I wouldn't want to be lied to , or tricked or just have my hopes thrown away for nothing. I think it's fine to throw ideas out there or even helpful tips, but no one should be promising anything when it comes to such a heavy, and life changing experience like losing a child.

I'm sure most of us are caring people that DO care about others...so let's just be here for our fellow members that are grieving terrible loses.

duntpasstome

I haven't posted much here for a while for these very reasons. There is alot of negative on this forum lately and I won't name any names but there is a handful of people that showed up and it all went downhill from there. I think it's a mix of people desperate for help and everyone having an opinion of what is right and wrong.

I know absolutely nothing about time travel!! I'm here for aliens, conspiracy theories and the spirit world. However....there is a recent thread I read where the poor lady lost her daughter. Her daughter, people. A little girl. I...I can't even imagine how she feels...I don't want to imagine. I have my own little precious girl, and the thought of her being gone one day, is literally heartbreaking & life ending to me. This parent, will no longer be able to kiss her child goodnight, or hold her. I do not think it's right for others to manipulate her ( knowingly or unknowingly ) into something that more than likely will not happen. This is my personal opinion based on how I might feel if I was in her situation. As desperate as I would be for help of any kind, I wouldn't want to be lied to , or tricked or just have my hopes thrown away for nothing. I think it's fine to throw ideas out there or even helpful tips, but no one should be promising anything when it comes to such a heavy, and life changing experience like losing a child.

I'm sure most of us are caring people that DO care about others...so let's just be here for our fellow members that are grieving terrible loses.
Blue Jay and time flipper are right, false hope and failure will lead to more suffering. Its cruel and should not be allowed on this forum. There is a clear line between discussing ideas and offering false hope, right and wrong,. I'm pleased people have stood up to this as it was making for awful reading verging on just being unacceptable, the grieving members just need time to mourn and if necessary the receive right help.

Sent from my Hudl HT7S3 using Tapatalk

bluejay_1919

What are you saying is more than likely not to happen?
Well if the main topic here is time travel, I guess that is what I'm referring too. And before anyone gets all fired up and mad...all I'm saying is that it probably wouldn't work, in my opinion. I'm not saying it doesn't exist or it isn't possible!! I just think if time travel were that accessible, alot more people would do it and we all would start to notice changes. That's all.

Classicalfan626

Visionary
Zenith
@bluejay_1919 - OK. Maybe if a particular person tried time traveling/changing the past on his/her own, he/she would probably fail. But if one were to seek counsel and or help from people with experience, or (especially) aliens, of which the latter I plan on doing in the future, that would increase his/her chances of succeeding exponentially.

One should also keep in mind, though, is what one wants and/or how much to change in history. And I would seriously doubt minor fixes/changes (i.e. changing the loss of loved ones, or, especially, a mistake one made in life) alone would warrant the need for time travel/changing history.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
Yes. The loss of loved ones, a wrong decision or a lover that got away are just life's lessons and you are unlikely to ever change them.

However you could take comfort in the fact that another you in another timeline is enjoying life having not made that decision or not lost that loved one... Just be happy for your other self. ;)

Heart broken mom

I appreciate everyone's concerns I'm a grown up I have lost my son and I grieve everyday and cry and I will till the day I die he was my child. As it stands right now I do not have my son and if just if there is a chance it could work I'm willing to except Pegii and mariyas help they may or may not be able to help me but at least there trying which I so appreciate and if they can't my circumstances are no different are they. I've talked to people I've talked to parents that lost there child doesn't help. So if they may be able to that would be the greatest thing and if not like I said I've already lost my child no one can make things any worse. I'm not stupid I know you can't just flip a switch and my son is back but I also believe and had believed when my son was here that so many things are possible we have no idea. So I'm willing and greatful to Pegii and Mariya for TRYING to help me and if it works hooray I will be elated and if not I still appreciate that they at least tried to help me.

TimeFlipper

@Classicalfan626 Please remember the Butterfly Effect when it comes to changes...The likelihood of anything being changed would have to be made in an alternate dimension//universe..therefore those changes would not happen in this dimension//universe of ours..

The grandfather paradox highlighted this when a guy went back in time and killed his grandfather, but he could never return back to here, because the guy was never born in this dimension (his grandfather was dead before the guys father was born) ..so he would have to have killed his grandfather in an alternate dimension, in order to return back to our dimension and tell us about it..

The same thing would apply to anyone who went back time and killed Hitler for example....The moment Hitler was killed an alternate universe would have to be made to ensure the history of our Universe and its time-line could not be violated..Time per se, has its own laws..

Last edited: