Possible Hybrid-

dave11

I have a picture of this one i took off of my tv , on my alien abduction videos , it was a drawing , this thing in this picture looks identical , Alien human hybrid , this is no bullshit , i am in a state of shock i have another picture of it , the date on the camera picture says 7/26/1930, this is truely disturbing to

Attachments

• thm_phpGGQhn4_0_66_400_466.jpg
    thm_phpGGQhn4_0_66_400_466.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 35
  • thm_php9MpkEl_0_58_400_458.jpg
    thm_php9MpkEl_0_58_400_458.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 31

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well dave I would think more along the lines of a real time traveler the kid has pink stripe in her hair and a pierced lip not things common in the 30's

dave11

well dave I would think more along the lines of a real time traveler the kid has pink stripe in her hair and a pierced lip not things common in the 30's

very closed minded observation for a senior member/

kcwildman

Beastmaster
not to much elles can be seen from the pics(very small) her eyes don't appear to have pupils but even at 400x zoom I still can't tell if they are present because of the distortion so what's got you all wound up ???

BlastTyrant

Hello dave, i had seen this in your blog but have not had time to post yet as Mondays are a pain in the ass on the help lines. My first observation and question is that it is possible the date and time were set incorrectly for the camera, it happens i for one have been one of those guys to lazy to set it properly and depending on the age of the camera it wouldnt do it it's self.

Also i had my mom who does photography as a hobby and extra cash about the photos and she said there is no way a camera from 1930 would produce that good of a color picture or a color picture at all so unless the ET's supplied her with a camera from the future it wouldnt be possible to have a picture that old look that good.

Now with that in mind the resemblance if 2 different people is uncanny as heck i mean long lost sister kind of uncanny.

dave11

Hello dave, i had seen this in your blog but have not had time to post yet as Mondays are a pain in the ass on the help lines. My first observation and question is that it is possible the date and time were set incorrectly for the camera, it happens i for one have been one of those guys to lazy to set it properly and depending on the age of the camera it wouldnt do it it's self.

Also i had my mom who does photography as a hobby and extra cash about the photos and she said there is no way a camera from 1930 would produce that good of a color picture or a color picture at all so unless the ET's supplied her with a camera from the future it wouldnt be possible to have a picture that old look that good.

Now with that in mind the resemblance if 2 different people is uncanny as heck i mean long lost sister kind of uncanny.

Well I dont have much experience with digital cameras , i always thought they always keep time and date accuratly , and such technology didnt exist in the 1930s , like i said i have a pic on my refrigerator , that is a artists rendition of a hybrid , ive had it before i found these new pics , the first one i posted looks exactly like it , dont know if you zoomed in on it , she has a twisted lip , the picture i have has the same features , and if you did zoom in on it , to me personaly , doesnt look like any human ive ever seen , her retna is bigger than my wholoe eye ball /

BlastTyrant

They don't i have one from 2001 that barly does it properly, theres no way that picture was takin in 1930, but the over all concept we have goin here has me curious, you said a alien hybrid video. Wich video has the rendition of this person do you know the name?

I use a few different programs for pictures from my ghost hunting days and soon i will have access to a gov photo program but all the ones i have sadly do not allow this picture to be enhanced to far with out ruining the overall quality. You said you have a picture on your fridge are you able to post it as well? or is that one of them?

dave11

I have a video on alien abductions its 10 hours long , a friend has it right now , i cant remember the exact name of it ,i/ll get it back tommorow , and give you the info

HDRKID

I have told this story before, but will repeat it. At my work there was a girl who was a stereotypical "alien hybrid" with the big forehead and small nose. They guys were joking around one day and I asked her if she was an alien hybrid from zeta recticuli. Everybody laughed except her and she ran away. Her boss said, "Don't worry! She will come back tomorrow to pick her pay check up." Well, she never came. Called her room mate up. She told me the girl was gone. Also, that "hybrid girl" had left all her stuff behind. Steven Gibbs told me that she probably left because her cover was blown.

BlastTyrant

I have told this story before, but will repeat it. At my work there was a girl who was a stereotypical "alien hybrid" with the big forehead and small nose. They guys were joking around one day and I asked her if she was an alien hybrid from zeta recticuli. Everybody laughed except her and she ran away. Her boss said, "Don't worry! She will come back tomorrow to pick her pay check up." Well, she never came. Called her room mate up. She told me the girl was gone. Also, that "hybrid girl" had left all her stuff behind. Steven Gibbs told me that she probably left because her cover was blown.
Or she was sick of being made fun of and humiliated?