Possibly True Demonic Possession

Wind7

Staff
People can remember others' lives using hypnosis, but I would consider each set of memories as a soul of its own. Otherwise each person living in the middle ages would have to live as ten people at the same time for each to have past memories as the population grows.

Regressive (or regression) Therapy.

And yes, each 'Soul' is attached to one another in most cases.
I have actually witnessed this.

I am letting the family know this.

They will be reading this thread at some time.
I think I said before they have no intention of making a membership here
for fear of it becoming too personal.

I agree with them.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
You will have to bring religion into this situation. A Catholic priest can perform an exorcism. Everyone needs to be extremely careful.

I also used to know of a popular Demonologist, but I can't remember his name. When I do, I'll post here. I actually met him. I'll see if I have an autograph somewhere. My age is affecting my memory. Sorry.

Please be safe. Everyone.

Wind7

Staff

From an article I found online.​

4 degrees of demonic possession

Possession doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a process, and it always requires an open door: playing with Ouija boards, attending or conducting séances, even going on a ghost hunt with friends. No matter how innocent one’s intentions, dark spirits can take advantage of such opportunities. In his 1990 book “An Exorcist Tells His Story,” Father Gabriele Amorth, chief exorcist of Rome who passed away Sept. 16 at the age of 91, identified the following stages of demonic activity:

1. Infestation.

This is “haunted house” type stuff: footsteps, voices, apparitions, furniture or other objects moving without human agency, odors with no discernible source. Rather than directly affecting people, infestations affect only property, objects, or even animals.

2. Oppression.

Activity steps up with physical attacks, sleep disturbances including regular nightmares, frequent and severe illnesses, major depression or anxiety, severe financial or employment problems, and relationship troubles. While these things happen in the normal course of life, all of them happening at once or in rapid succession could be a sign of demonic presence.

3. Obsession.

As the name implies, at this stage the afflicted person has a hard time functioning, being constantly preoccupied with thoughts of the demonic activity commandeering his or her life, and frequently with thoughts of suicide as well. Sleep becomes nearly impossible.

All three of these stages can be addressed by a competent deliverance minister. However, the last stage is reserved for official exorcists...

4. Possession.

Contrary to popular belief, possession is not demons entering a person’s body and taking over his or her soul. A person’s free will is never removed, only severely compromised. In possession, a person is so physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually broken down by going through the other three stages that demonic spirits are able to seize occasional control over that person’s actions.

Telltale signs of possession include superhuman strength, speaking in a language the victim doesn’t know, inordinate aversion to holy objects, knowledge of events or facts the victim could not possibly know, and according to Diocese of San Jose exorcist Gary Thomas (whose story was made famous in the book and movie “The Rite”), changes in facial features.

Telltale signs do not include 360 degree head spins.

Wind7

Staff
When I last saw him,
he was totally obsessed with things......people he has met.....photographs.....ex-wife.....
"They're all evil, can't you see it? It's in the shadows...Their faces aren't theirs anymore...."

Stage 3 from the list I posted above ?

Or

Is it self induced mania of some sort ?

There is such a fine line between the two but as I have told the family of this young man,
"society is more ruled by things they can grasp rather than jumping to the surreal which
would be the usual reply when mentioning demonic presences to the public eye much less
the psychiatric society."

It has to start somewhere.

Wind7

Staff
I was sent a message just a few short moments ago.

They wish to thank Paranormalis for the input, they have all read this thread
and have come to an agreement.

They are sending him to a Psychiatric facility for long term treatment,
the sooner the better for himself and for those around him.

"Thank you all, you helped us more than you can ever know."

BlastTyrant

Do you believe a Psychiatric facility will actually help though wind? I will admit i never delved much into the Demonic side of spirituality as i have enough crap to deal with besides adding demons into the mix, but from my understanding doesn't leaving it unchecked typically mean the death of the individual?

The old Group i use to be with dealt with a demonic case and i recall being somewhat involved and the amount of sulfur smell was unbearable, i don't think the young lady got the help she needed because the family went dark after the investigation. But after that i really have no desire to investigate into it further.

I do know i have heard of cases where the activity is unchecked and the person ends up doing them self's in or passing in other means shortly after the possession, i guess possibly medicating him to the point it has no real power over him might work to get it to move on, but i dunno. What is your opinion on it?

Wind7

Staff
Do you believe a Psychiatric facility will actually help though wind? I will admit i never delved much into the Demonic side of spirituality as i have enough crap to deal with besides adding demons into the mix, but from my understanding doesn't leaving it unchecked typically mean the death of the individual?

The old Group i use to be with dealt with a demonic case and i recall being somewhat involved and the amount of sulfur smell was unbearable, i don't think the young lady got the help she needed because the family went dark after the investigation. But after that i really have no desire to investigate into it further.

I do know i have heard of cases where the activity is unchecked and the person ends up doing them self's in or passing in other means shortly after the possession, i guess possibly medicating him to the point it has no real power over him might work to get it to move on, but i dunno. What is your opinion on it?

It might help, he's no relation to me so, I have very little to do with the outcome.
Like I mentioned earlier, it has to start somewhere.

I only know what I personally feel but, in the long run,
educated or not, it's still only my opinion.

The Matriarch of the family contacted me about 2 1/2 years ago,
I then spoke with and gave her son advice..Which I have found out
he never took plus I was again possibly lied to about drug use and violence as well.

They wanted more opinions from outside and didn't know where to go,
so, I made the suggestion for this thread where they would remain anon.

I kept most of my personal opinions in check here.

All I can say is it was really weird to have someone virtually change personalities
sitting right in front of me (next to his mum) and begin telling me things he could not have known about.

Weird really isn't the word I want to use.

I wish them the best and hope this is the correct course for him.