Practicing Meditation

Dragonchaser

This is interesting. What does he say about after death (not in relation to meditation) Where does he feel we go then?

I will search for this book it sounds an interesting read :)

This is what I can gather . The book is online available as a pdf document and is about 1.12Mb

LOKA : A Loka is a plane of existence, a plane which is a complete world to one who is there. We, upon this Earth, are solid creatures to each other. ‘Ghosts’ are solid creatures to other ‘ghosts.’ Everything is solid and substantial to creatures, or beings, or entities who are going to exist in that particular world or plane of existence.
There are various Lokas, various planes of existence. It would take too long to discuss them all, but, purely by way of illustration, let us remember there is the physical world of the Earth, and that world which is invisible to us while we are upon the Earth, but which becomes solid to us when we go into ‘the astral.’
When we are in the astral it is a solid, material world to us. And then the plane above becomes to us as the astral world was to us when we were in the physical world of this Earth. The higher we travel, the greater the rate of vibration of our physical and spiritual molecules.
A Master can see any of the Lokas up to his own station in evolution as plainly as he can see things upon the Earth. You will all find that when you polish up your halos and leave this Earth you will go to the third of the Lokas, where you will find that people are not so treacherous, not so vicious, and not so irresponsible as they are upon this Earth, which is one of the lower hells.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
This is interesting. What does he say about after death (not in relation to meditation) Where does he feel we go then?

I will search for this book it sounds an interesting read :)

This is what I can gather . The book is online available as a pdf document and is about 1.12Mb

LOKA : A Loka is a plane of existence, a plane which is a complete world to one who is there. We, upon this Earth, are solid creatures to each other. ‘Ghosts’ are solid creatures to other ‘ghosts.’ Everything is solid and substantial to creatures, or beings, or entities who are going to exist in that particular world or plane of existence.
There are various Lokas, various planes of existence. It would take too long to discuss them all, but, purely by way of illustration, let us remember there is the physical world of the Earth, and that world which is invisible to us while we are upon the Earth, but which becomes solid to us when we go into ‘the astral.’
When we are in the astral it is a solid, material world to us. And then the plane above becomes to us as the astral world was to us when we were in the physical world of this Earth. The higher we travel, the greater the rate of vibration of our physical and spiritual molecules.
A Master can see any of the Lokas up to his own station in evolution as plainly as he can see things upon the Earth. You will all find that when you polish up your halos and leave this Earth you will go to the third of the Lokas, where you will find that people are not so treacherous, not so vicious, and not so irresponsible as they are upon this Earth, which is one of the lower hells.

But what happens to those vicious and treacherous people after death. I would like to think that they all congregate together in some other plain of existence far away from where the rest of us will be.

Dragonchaser

You will all find that when you polish up your halos and leave this Earth you will go to the third of the Lokas, where you will find that people are not so treacherous, not so vicious, and not so irresponsible as they are upon this Earth, which is one of the lower hells.

But what happens to those vicious and treacherous people after death. I would like to think that they all congregate together in some other plain of existence far away from where the rest of us will be.

He mentions Earth is one of the lower hells so I believe that will most probably be the lowest hell or such-like .

Krish

You're good if you're able to manage a 1 hour meditation period per day. Takes a lot of dedication to do that on a regular basis without stopping after a little while.

If you're able to do that, you should get some interesting results.

As I am older...FOR two years...it took 1 hour meditation twice a day using Delta Music that allowed my inner-self communicate through the veil........hopefully, another two years, my physical being could connect...we shall see....who knows what happens in the Universe....