Predictions of the future

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
TX_AAI%281%29.jpg

Cars 30 to 35 years for now

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Coming Year: 2013 and beyond

1. December 21, 2012 - It will be a normal day with no gloom and doom, there will be earth changes coming in the future but not on December 21, 2012.

2. I feel that there will be two presidents of the United States passing away within weeks or possibly a couple months of each other. Normally it has been years between the passing of presidents, but in this case it will be within a short time of each other.

3. I feel that the scandal of the four-star generals and the women will continue to unwind through June 2013, at which time another large story will be covered daily by television radio and news. Possibly war, money and/or earth changes related stories.

4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by the first-quarter of 2014.

5. Stock Market - Stock market breaking the 1500 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds of points in a single day.

6. The housing prices will recover in 2024 – 2026, to about the levels which were in the early days, when the housing price bubble broke.

Correction on #5

#5 Happened this week Feb 1, 2013: 1,500 points

#5 The Dow will hit 15,000 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds of points in a single day.

#4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by the first-quarter of 2014. (This one is stronger then went first posted)

Sliders

FYI, a little late on that 3rd prediction, people already live on the moon and The Peoples Republic of China already is the super power. I'll disregard the rest......

HDRKID

Today APPLE when down below $400 a share. It was over 700 last year. Gold yesterday was $1223 an ounce. OK in 2010 it was as high as 1927 an ounce. Yet I told people in 2005 to buy apple and gold and the debunkers laughed at me. They said that apple would go under because Steve Jobs had cancer.

Well, APPLE was a super success. They then did debunker flipflop and claimed apple always goes up. Like you predicted nothing - zero.

They told me that gold goes up every year. Therefore my predictions are worthless and that it would be 5,000 soon.

OK so they now claim that all my predictions are wrong. Nothing goes up in a straight line guys.

Gold will still hit 2000 like I predicted, but not this year. However, it will this decade. I have until Dec 31, 2019. :)

Apple shares close below $400

Gold prices continue to slide, reaching 34-month low | Tulsa World

TimeTravel_00

A month ago, interest rates were at an all time rock bottom low of 2.5%, today I could not get a quote below 3.5%. I suggest that everyone prepare themselves for our worst case scenario..........

TnWatchdog

My prediction is that sometime in the near future an event will happen that will change the world we live in. Most will be caught off guard and won't be able to cope with this disaster, natural or man made. They won't have enough food and water to last a week so they will resort to stealing and killing to get what they want. Martial law and the mark will follow in an attempt to satisfy the masses...it will make sense to them. Give me that I-pad and a bag of chips, I'll take your mark. Most have been caught up in technology and themselves and don't know the first thing about survival. Again...It is prudent for all to at least have 30 days of food and water. Once you have this put away then work on 60, then 90. I think we will know what will be going on by then. Save up for a rainy day as tears will be falling. Are you a Prepper?

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
The Coming Year: 2013 and beyond

1. December 21, 2012 - It will be a normal day with no gloom and doom, there will be earth changes coming in the future but not on December 21, 2012.

2. I feel that there will be two presidents of the United States passing away within weeks or possibly a couple months of each other. Normally it has been years between the passing of presidents, but in this case it will be within a short time of each other.

3. I feel that the scandal of the four-star generals and the women will continue to unwind through June 2013, at which time another large story will be covered daily by television radio and news. Possibly war, money and/or earth changes related stories.

4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by the end first-quarter of 2014.

5. Stock Market - Stock market breaking the 1500 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds of points in a single day.

6. The housing prices will recover in 2024 – 2026, to about the levels which were in the early days, when the housing price bubble broke.

Correction on #5

#5 Happened this week Feb 1, 2013: 1,500 points

#5 The Dow will hit 15,000 level in 2013. A rocky road for stocks with swings of hundreds of points in a single day.

#4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by the end first-quarter of 2014. (This one is stronger then went first posted)

[/quote]
My prediction is that sometime in the near future an event will happen that will change the world we live in. Most will be caught off guard and won't be able to cope with this disaster, natural or man made. They won't have enough food and water to last a week so they will resort to stealing and killing to get what they want. Martial law and the mark will follow in an attempt to satisfy the masses...it will make sense to them. Give me that I-pad and a bag of chips, I'll take your mark. Most have been caught up in technology and themselves and don't know the first thing about survival. Again...It is prudent for all to at least have 30 days of food and water. Once you have this put away then work on 60, then 90. I think we will know what will be going on by then. Save up for a rainy day as tears will be falling. Are you a Prepper?

Your Answer: #4. Everyone needs to be wherever their heart and their inner voices direct them to be, by the end first-quarter of 2014. (This one is stronger then went first posted)

Mark Pattinson

Ancient Mayan Predictions provide you with precise outcome and predicts about upcoming probability and also estimates your business or profession. Ancient Mayan Predictions performs a very important part inprediction about person. To know all the facts of about you with the help of Astrology. Through Mayan Sign you will deeply understand yourself and your life. Also you will be able to follow your lucky days of business, love and spiritual growth.

kcwildman

Beastmaster
well my friends the time has come to speak of many things. there has been a stirring in my spirit to give a warning to those who have ears that hear, and a heart that understands the mystery's of the most high GOD of creation. there will come a great cry in the ears of the father the sound of many voices screaming for vengeance of the slain who's blood will cover the ground. time is short, and the day is far spent. while the darkness of night approaches, we hear the leaders bang the drums of war. even as the heavens watch to see what will become of man. we stand on the brink of a cliff over looking a pit with no bottom. evil has taken hold of the minds and hearts of those in high place's driving them into madness . total destruction waits those who commit them selves to this course of lies and murder. the media can no longer be trusted to tell us the truth, as it is not in them to do so. the very near future will be full of tragic events to draw the people into the deception of a new threat to the safety of the world. sadly though when it is to late the eyes of the people will be opened to reveal there foolishness to them. only after the coming of the LORD will they see what has been done to them by the father of lies. how he lead them to the gates of hell, and did hold the doors open for them. my heart breaks a little more each day as I watch people be blinded by there own lust and greed. always searching for the next thing hoping it will fill the void in there soul, a void that can not be fill by anything the world has offered to them. the void that was left when they turned away from there father in heaven. who gave them there very life and keeps there lungs full of air each and every day. my eyes fill with tears as I see the people marching off to there death as lambs to the slaughter. blinded by the deceiver they know not what they do. listen now and understand, make ready my friends for the day of the LORD is at hand. the time of judgment is upon us. the CHRIST has mounted his white horse with HIS sword in hand fast HE approaches to claim his bride. make haste my friends and flee the city's while the lite still shines. for a day of darkness is coming, a day of dark cloud's and great wind's when the sun will not shine and a day when the music will not be heard, nor will there be the sounds of joy on the lips of man. be strong my friends and stand firm when you hear the cry's of death, and when you hear the screams of anguish as the wicked are judged for there evil deeds they have wrought in there life. be bold in the face of evil, for your protector is close. he has sealed his children, and put his mark on there heart's that no harm should touch them. look up my friends and behold the coming of the LORD, let your voice be heard on the mountain tops singing the praises of the redeemer. as the great and terrible day of the LORD is at hand. when every eye shall behold him, and every knee shall bend. when every mouth shall confess YESHUA is LORD of all. the day is upon us when HE will set on HIS throne and rule all the nations of earth. look deep into your heart, search out the hidden places of your soul, please my friends cast off all wickedness and hate. gather you children and the old one's to a place of safety. run as fast as you can to the open arms of YESHUA. cry out for forgiveness while the door is yet open, repent of the evil you have done. see the season you live in, and know the time that approaches. just as the prophecy's were given, and warning's written down, so shall they come to pass. make haste my friend's and prepare the way of the LORD. listen closely my friends that you may hear the trumpet of the LORD calling us to HIS side. look not to your selves or to the supplies you have gathered, for without the blessing of the most high your fate is sealed. yes my friends the time is late and the day is far spent, as the night falls take shelter from the coming storm. hide your self in the cleft of the rock of age's wrap you self in the loving arms of the LORD. I will say it again my friends run to the alter of GOD make peace with the most high. can you see the flashing of HIS sword glistening in the sun? can you hear the thundering of HIS horse's feet as he race's to the place of battle? can you smell the brimstone? please my friends do not let this warning fall on ears to dull to hear, or come to a heart to hard to understand. the time is short look up my friends the day is at hand..

I am not sure why but I felt as though I had to get these words out of me ... they have been rattling around in my head for a couple weeks like a song that gets stuck in your head. I just had to get them out I just had to. be safe folks the days ahead are very dangerous and full of trouble. be very careful who you trust..