Proof of Racism?

dimension-1hacker

birthday is 1/27, my favorite philosopher is Descarte's, one of my favorite books is the man who sold the moon, I want to surf, I am not getting enough sleep

OakFieldAlienz444

I am anti nothing opinions! Liked the number six before I read a meaning that religious people associate with 666.
I can prove religion is the opposite of logic and if the bible can predict the future and predicted I am the anti christ and is true I am proud to the being that gets rid of the five dimension being perhaps known as god!

I hate to have to break it to you but Trump is the antichrist.
JK.

dimension-1hacker

I am superior to trump, I deserve to be the anti christ, I am the least biased person that has every existed and I personally determined no objective moral systems exist and can define what morals can be and believe I can become the most powerful being, I am the anti Christ and I do not require you to say amen, or pray, narrow your world veiw to I kiss your you know oh lord help me kill these people for me your beloved worshiping bopper that wants you to help me kill people and send me to a paradise of going to church, telling people that they will go to hell if their dreams if they don't appoligize apposing president trump, and solve your own problems or you will live in your own private hell, says the lord. Its all predetermined so everything that you do is futile, either you do or you don't it is never up to you! I am supremely "evil" because I do not appose the roman version of parties and want to time travel to experience them and don't try to kill people that are not called straight by society and make women my slaves like jabba the hut, the god in the christian bible you are confined by logic and are not all powerful and probally not amni potent, you cannot create or destroy anything and I can see through your deception of primitive man so go to hell volintarily or I will make you go their you five dimensional puny one solar system basement computer programmer in the red pycho-pass! amen! don't really say it, hate the word, just really grates in my mouth, like a christian quire embellishing the lords mass murder techniques in the Simpsons. and if you by any chance are a black haired deep rich depths of the richest blue blue eyed aloof genius that has a cool stare I take it all back! let the world become a rick and morty episode, please, I pray to myself almighty! In other words no bs

@OakFieldAlienz444

1. (in some Christian teachings) a personal opponent of Christ expected to appear before the end of the world.
    "the battle between Christ and the Antichrist"
    • a person or force seen as opposing Christ or the Christian Church.
      plural noun: Antichrists
      "St. Paul really did have to fear for his life at the hands of an Antichrist named Nero"
    • a person or thing regarded as supremely evil or as a fundamental enemy or opponent.
      "I see the media as the Antichrist"

Last edited: