Proof of Racism?

dimension-1hacker

Calm down buddy.
Guess what? The Bible says there are many Antichrists so who knows you
still could come out as top antichrist.
Humanity will pass through the great filter or become extinct.

I am a better candidate for the number anti christ because in a few years will have more power then all of the other top ten candidates combined! I believe I am very calm, I am calm very stable genius, which I of course am, literally, I am very very calm, you seem to be not calm, I am calm, Don't Panic. ha!

have you read the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

Last edited:

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
more then a few times perceived by what I perceive to be many people but he is probably not a racist, he is a showman

He can say dumb things, but his heart is with Americans. He just wants the corruption to end and America to thrive and he is being fought tooth and nail. Imagine how awesome things would be if Congress didn't suck so much and would actually help pursue his agenda -- great economy, fixed immigration laws, and repaired healthcare. Safe. Secure. Healthy. Prospering. That's all he wants.

OakFieldAlienz444

List of potential Antichrists that almost WERE in the past:

1.) Barack Obama (even seemed to have a huge scar on his head like the biblical antichrist)

2.) Greta Thunberg, cuz of the 'Little One' 'Little Horn' thing (I'm joking, I know the antichrist is a man at least in the Bible)

3.) George Soros

4.) Henry Kissinger

5.) Pikachu