Creativity Protecting little John Titor

TimeTravel_00

How far would you go to protect the past and the future? Do you keep the faith and fulfill destiny? Or do you believe in nothing and see coincidence as a result of random probability? Stand for something, or you'll fall for anything.

TimeTravel_00

John Titor, just as John said, is Time Travel 0 R.
This, as Sam says, is why you pronounce his online handle as "Tie-Tore".
He said he used the names John Titor and Time Travel 0.
When you combine the two names, only "R" remains.
So 'R' stands alone and is significant.
John Terminator --> John Connor from the Terminator movies.
Saint John Titor of Revelation --> (where Titor is an ancient spelling for Tutor), one of the many names for John of the Bible who supposedly wrote Revelation, which is a prediction of the future.
John always encrypts his messages with 2 contradictions. That way it is easy to decrypt.
The more unobservant among us just dismiss what he is saying in mistakenly thinking he can't keep his story straight.
For example, was it a 1967 Corvette, or a 1967 Camaro?
Will the Civil War in the U.S. start in 2005 or 2015? Or is it a combination of dates?
Is John Titor who we think he is?
When he started this over a decade ago, did anybody imagine the world he was describing?
Yet here we are.
John Connor's apocalyptic future was delayed by a decade from 1997 to 2007 due to his meddling in the past with his own timeline. Coincidence? Sounds an awful lot like the Titor story........

Ren

John Connor's apocalyptic future was delayed by a decade from 1997 to 2007 due to his meddling in the past with his own timeline. Coincidence? Sounds an awful lot like the Titor story........

Exactly! One decade later, it all happens. This is not a coincidence. I think you just decrypted the actual dates when all this will go down.

vodkafan

Exactly! One decade later, it all happens. This is not a coincidence. I think you just decrypted the actual dates when all this will go down.

No it's not a coincidence it is a FILM . You can make up anything you like in a movie as its fiction. Anybody who is using fiction as the basis for their thoughts ....well I just give up :rolleyes:

TimeTravel_00

No it's not a coincidence it is a FILM . You can make up anything you like in a movie as its fiction. Anybody who is using fiction as the basis for their thoughts ....well I just give up :rolleyes:
The movies preceded the Titor story by more than a decade as The Terminator released in 1984 and Terminator 2 released in 1991. Are you implying that all of the Titor story is fictitious? I suspect a healthy amount of it to be, or else the multiple timeline theory is possibly correct. The stories are eerily similar, even down to the first name of the protagonist, and his mission to ensure his younger self's survival of an impending nuclear war. Even the time machine was called the Time Displacement Unit. To be perfectly honest, this is the kind of B.S. I would make up as a cover story in the event that I was ever successful in transit with the C204 unit. You couldn't actually give away your true identity in the past, think of the disastrous consequences such an action would have on your own personal timeline.

vodkafan

"Are you implying that all of the Titor story is fictitious?"

Of course. That is the basis of rational enquiry. You try to knock holes and look for flaws and you look for evidence and if something can be proved to be not true then maybe the whole thing collapses.

TimeTravel_00

I'm pointing out the obvious fact that there are timeline flaws in his story. I'm not entirely sure that his timeline was any different than ours, perhaps he has just introduced a safe level of fiction into his story to safeguard his own best interest. 1 reason that I examine his story so heavily for factual evidence is #1 the area that I live in is where he claims that his childhood took place, and #2 the cutaway schematic for the G.E. C204 is without any doubts a real time machine and exactly the kind of operations manual that I am familiar with from my own previous military experiences. Even the physics description included in the manual was sound and equate according to relativity. Have we been left with half lies or half truths?

TimeTravel_00

Have we been left with half lies or half truths?

You did the right thing.
I'm not so sure that I have..... Imagine the corrections that I could make with a time machine? I suppose that I did what I have always done, what I felt was the right thing to do at the time I did it. It would seem that time is the defining factor in every decision. It's hard to say how much of the story is relevant considering the deviations in our timeline from JT's. Perhaps there are no differences and he fed us some fiction for one reason or another. Only time will tell. Tempus Edax Rerum.

vodkafan

If you take his story at face value he has already failed to predict 9/11, which was an event of global importance, and many things he said would happen have not. If his timeline varies from ours by that much then perhaps anything he said is completely worthless.
If he has knowingly told lies for whatever reason then again his whole testimony is completely worthless.
The only thing of interest is the GE204 hardware . It CANNOT be stated without doubt that it is a time machine. The physics description is vague and certainly DOES NOT equate with current knowledge only with certain (interesting) theoretical loopholes in General Relativity (which I would love to be proven true!)
The power supply is completely inadequate to generate even one mini black hole at current knowledge and there is no explanation for this, or how the device is controlled.
JT s best plan to protect his younger self would have been to NOT draw attention to himself at all. Just pick up his personal knick knacks and go. This is a major unexplained flaw in the whole story.