Creativity Protecting little John Titor

Ren

Ok Ren no worries. :) Be cool my friend

Just because you're from the U.K. doesn't mean you don't know how to find out what a VIN number is.
Why can't you just Google "VIN"? It is the second search result. Vehicle Identification Number.

Why are you arguing at all about whether or not that car from the museum is the one John Titor drove? Does that really matter?

I've given you solid evidence that the guy predicted 9/11 and someone claiming to be his son, predicted 3/11. Dismiss the car. Don't dismiss the fact that in order to predict these events, you've got to be either a wizard, a psychic, or a time traveller.

TimeTravel_00

The WTC was knocked down in our own timeline. It was built, it existed , it was destroyed.
It is not clear what the 1998 fax is talking about. He appears to be talking about a subtle change where "a skycraper" never existed in the first place.
What does a time traveller have to fear about being arrested? If he knows when he is to be arrested he can make sure he is somewhen else.
Are you ren1999 who claimed to be John Titor?
Correction Dr. Vodka, There is 1 world trade center now, and a hole in the ground where a building once stood. Nice work John Thomas. I did not see this one coming.
1WTC-Jun2012-mainimg.jpg

CERN discovering Time Travel in 2001
CERN creating mini black holes
Civil war starting in 2004 or 2008
A Waco type event every month growing steadily worse
No Olympics after 2004 -there has been 2 Winter Olympics and 2 Summer Olympics since then at the normal 4 year intervals

Vodkafan, I'm a bit disappointed in your post. I expected a bit more from you. I do hope that your post was made out of simple ignorance of the Titor posts and contamination by Conventional Wisdom and not a purposeful attempt at weak debunking or propagating misinformation.

I am also a bit surprised that the self styled "Titor Experts" on this site haven't disabused you of your misunderstanding. Since they haven't, I suppose I will take up the task. I do this not only for your benefit, but also as a buttress to the original purpose of COATT; to combat the longstanding misinformation, misapprehension and just lazy statements of purported "facts" by supposed experts.

It appears to me that some are simply more apt to spout bad or false information for the aggrandizement of their egos rather than put in the hard work to actually make some true discoveries.

Perhaps there may be someone here now or in the future reading these posts that might find this post helpful and inspire a second glance at the data?

So, getting to your statements:
You start with:
"CERN discovering Time Travel in 2001"
Titor never claimed that CERN invented or discovered Time Travel as you mistakenly claim in your post. Specifically, John claimed:

"November 02, 2000
The basics for time travel start at CERN in about a year and end in 2034 with the first "time machine" built by GE...."
As you can plainly see, John did not claim that CERN "discovers" time travel in 2001. Merely that the basics for its development happens there, in about a year (2001). As I am sure you and others reading these words know, scientific discovery is based on the discoveries of previous work. There is also much more to this statement that implies a great deal more than the scope of this post would allow, but suffice it to say for now that your statement that JT "predicted" that time travel was "discovered" at CERN is in error.

Your second statement was:
"CERN creating mini black holes"

Here, you are correct in stating that Titor claimed that CERN would create the black holes necessary for the operation of the machine, but let's also notice, he never made this "prediction" with an accompanying date. So to say that this is a failed prediction is false. A failed prediciton would mean that its' date had passed and nothing happened. Specifically, Titor made these two statements:

November 25, 2000
"...The energy stored in the singularity is used to create the distortion fields. That energy is created in a particle accelerator...
If you'll notice, he claimed that the energy used to power the machine is created at (what many take to be) CERN, he did not claim black holes in this statement.

On the other hand, we have the following statement:

01-31-2001
"...The source of power for the C204 that allows it to distort and manipulate gravity comes from two microsingularities that were created, captured and cleaned at a much larger and "circular" facility..."
In this statement, John does claim that the microsingularities are created at (what many take to be) CERN. But he never did say CERN, did he? I explore this quite a bit in COATT and discovered some very interesting things that led me to a new avenue of investigation. But this is out of scope for this post.
Again, Titor never presented this as a prediction (event + date) which later failed. And again, you are in error in claiming that this was a prediction that has failed. Are you implying now that CERN will not create black holes at their "circular facility" at some point in the future? I wonder how you are able to make this prediction?

Another statement you make is:
"Civil war starting in 2004 or 2008"
You are likely referring to this statement here:

November 07, 2000
There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe
This is one example of a prediction, presented as a prediction (statement + date) that failed. As the other "failed prediction" made by Titor, this one is extremely interesting and is, technically, a "failed prediction," but "failed" on purpose.
Because my post here and now is to merely demonstrate that there aren't "many" predictions that failed, but rather only two, I will not go into why this statement is so interesting (yet). Yes, I will go into it later, but not now.

Another of your statements:
"A Waco type event every month growing steadily worse"
This is another example of a prediction without a date. Specifically, Titor said:

January 31, 2001
The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII
Titor is a bit unclear in his statement here. He does not say that WACO type events will begin in year x. He makes two statements, one is about the civil war in 2004 and he makes a separate statement describing the waco-type events. It is assumed that the waco events he is describing is directly a result of, or cause for, the civil war in the US. This would be a fair assumption, but an assumption, nonetheless.

There are two things here that we should remember:
1) The waco type events, if directly tied to the civil war, would, by default, have to be a failed prediction merely by being directly associated with a known failed prediction (civil war in 2005). Separating them as you did is merely a rhetorical device in an attempt to create a longer list of failed predictions where one does not necessarily exist and

2) It has been wrongly assumed over the last 10 years that a rise in waco type events would require a step by step mimicry of the original waco event. This is not likely what Titor meant when he stated this. If you'll remember, Titor made very specific statements about Waco. For brevity's sake, I won't go into it, but suffice it to say that he asked questions in 2000 questioning the official narrative of the events at Waco. He also made statements that seemed to criticize the heavy handed military assault on a religious compound under a pretext resulting in the death of many people, to include children. Need I remind anyone here of the rise of similarly heavy handed police tactics in recent years? Recent days? Do I really need to go through and find news stories of a militarized police force working against a civilian population? Need I post pictures of the Boston police searching house to house looking for one person (permission be damned)? This is decidedly a subjective judgement. If you deny this has any meaning, that is your choice and I wouldn't blame you. Suffice it to say that "Waco Type Events" is likely a reference to Waco TYPE events, not a scene for scene replay of Waco.

And finally, your last example:
"No Olympics after 2004 -there has been 2 Winter Olympics and 2 Summer Olympics since then at the normal 4 year intervals"
You are likely referring to Titor's statement here:

29 January 2001
As a result of the many conflicts, no, there were no official Olympics after 2004. However, it appears they may be revived in 2040
This is the only other example of a prediction (event + date) that failed. There is a great deal more of interest in this statement than what is apparent and it is not necessary to go into it here, but I will accept that yes, this is an example of a failed prediction.

One must ask, given all the other predictions that did come true....why are these two statements, specifically tied to specific years, failures?
There is an answer to this question.

As I said earlier, I write this post for one purpose only:
To demonstrate that the oft-repeated mantra that "many" of Titor's predictions didn't come true is simply and demonstrably false.
Two failed predictions does not comprise "many."

I must wonder if there are others out there who also understand why these "predictions" failed?

As Ever
Temporal Recon

vodkafan

Temporal Recon, thank you for your in depth reply and your interest in my posts. Actually though it has come a bit too late. After a conversation today with one of the moderators I decided I did not want to continue with any more topics about John Titor.
For the record, Whoever he was I don't believe he was a real time traveller.
From now on I intend just to post about time travel theory and the human aspects and possible consequences of it, which I find exciting . I look forward hopefully to talking to you on some of those posts instead ?

Temporal Recon, thank you for your in depth reply and your interest in my posts.
You are welcome, though my interest extends only to combating false conventional wisdom and lazy assumptions presented as fact.
Actually though it has come a bit too late.
Funny choice of words, considering the topic
For the record, Whoever he was I don't believe he was a real time traveller.
Believe? Are we to assume your belief is not based on evidence? This would be understandable, especially since a great many people believe John was real, even without the evidence to back them up. Their conclusions are just as specious as the contrary position.
That being said, I can appreciate the reticence of some to confront a truth that threatens one's world view. Or to even admit that they don't necessarily have as firm a grip on the world as they presume to. It's only natural.
"The trick isn't to be in the know, it's to be in the mystery." - Dr. Fred Allen Wolfe

From now on I intend just to post about time travel theory and the human aspects and possible consequences of it, which I find exciting . I look forward hopefully to talking to you on some of those posts instead ?
You were not the only intended recipient of that post.

Ren

The WTC was knocked down in our own timeline. It was built, it existed , it was destroyed.
It is not clear what the 1998 fax is talking about. He appears to be talking about a subtle change where "a skycraper" never existed in the first place.
What does a time traveller have to fear about being arrested? If he knows when he is to be arrested he can make sure he is somewhen else.
Are you ren1999 who claimed to be John Titor?
Correction Dr. Vodka, There is 1 world trade center now, and a hole in the ground where a building once stood. Nice work John Thomas. I did not see this one coming.
View attachment 810

TimeTravel_00, congratulations. You figured out John's cryptic message here.

Ren

temporal recon, posted John's Civil War dates.
If the physical Civil War started in 2005, then why is 2008 when everyone realizes that the world has changed?
Perhaps John was talking about the growing feeling that they were being cheated out of fair wages, cheated out of choosing their leaders,
cheated out of their right to protect themselves, their families and their own homes.

The Olympics predictions of course, are absolutely wrong. But then again, he said that it was possible to change history. He said that when
he mentioned a world in which there weren't two buildings but rather one.
November 07, 2000
There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe
January 31, 2001
The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over. The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII

TimeTravel_00

Thank you. I read a note somewhere that john had referenced an upgraded model of the time machine known as the C206. Does anyone have any information on it aside from the unit using 6 cesium clocks instead of 4?