Creativity Protecting little John Titor

vodkafan

This is a direct quote from Titor's 1998 fax to Art Bell,

"You can alter history in the new universe that you just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. The oldest one was a skyscraper that don't exist in New York."

Don't know what to make of this . For a start he is not mentioning the twin towers by name. If we presume that is what he is talking about, he is talking of it as if it was never built and never existed because the timeline changed. Yet we know it DID EXIST but got knocked down. So what is he trying to say? What are you trying to say? Also, JT was supposedly born in 1998 am I right? So the WTC DID exist in his own (our) timeline (he is now 15) He could not fail to know about this event. There is not a kid in America that doesn't know about it.

vodkafan

Er, Ren, this is like embarrassing, but are you the same ren1999 that posted on Godlike Productions website, " I am John Titor, Ask Me A Question" ?

Are you claiming to be John Titor ? It sounds like you are. There are 71 pages coming from that same post I am not going to wade through all of it.

TimeTravel_00

The "singularities" are clearly labelled in your diagram of the GE 204 and so is the electron injector. So are you saying they are created at the LHC then put into the device in some way? How do you know this? Does this mean that they are "live " in the device the whole time? If the device is switched off are they then lost? How do you start them up again?
How is onboard time related to outside time? Every clock on Earth is influenced by the gravity well of the Earth. Time Relativity effects and Quantum effects are exhibited by airplanes and satellites but the effect is miniscule .
The VGL "system" is NOT a working technology only a theory that as of 2012 has been abandoned. The VGL system in itself would need a huge amount of power.
Sorry dude the science is dodgy.
The singularities appear to me housed in magnetic containment housings, eerily similar to the type of electromagnetic units produced at the Tallahassee, FL advanced magnetics laboratory. I believe that they are essentially bottled at LHC and have an indefinite shelf life, as long as they are stored inside of a vacuum and contained there by a magnetic field. I have heard that LHC has some up and coming modifications in the works, perhaps they could make a lot of money by selling micro singularities for gravitational propulsion. I think that the project is already in the works, but under the guise of gravitational propulsion. Think of building a flying car based on using a single tiny black hole. Perhaps at some point someone decides to add in a second grav. drive and the vehicle vanishes upon power up.
Onboard time would differ within the overlapping area of effect created by 2 close proximity gravitational fields as relative time is distorted by relative gravitational fields. Think of gravity as the distortion of time and space created by mass. I agree with you, I don't think that a single singularity would have an impact on the passage of time from the single gravitational field that it generates. I believe that using 2 of these devices together is the key to the phenomena, a temporal sinusoid if you will.
You mentioned that VGL was abandoned by 2012. I was not aware of work on the VGL system by anyone except Dr. Ronald Mallet. His prototype device provides the fundamental basis for measuring gravity based on measuring light.
I think that the science is there, unfortunately, exact science is not an exact science Dr. Vodka.

vodkafan

"I believe that they are essentially bottled at LHC and have an indefinite shelf life, as long as they are stored inside of a vacuum and contained there by a magnetic field."

You may believe that. Don't you KNOW? We only need to discuss what we can know and prove. A magnetic field needs power. We have already discussed that a fuel cell is not enough power .

"I have heard that LHC has some up and coming modifications in the works,"

WHERE have you heard these things? WHERE is your information coming from? Mini black holes have not yet been created. Experiments are not due to start until 2015 when the LHC reaches full power capability. They cannot be modifying what they haven't even got yet.

I am still looking into Ronald Mallet. Will get back to you on that.
From other posts it appears you personally are a 27 year old security contractor. Please tell me where you are obtaining your information.

Ren

This is a direct quote from Titor's 1998 fax to Art Bell,

"You can alter history in the new universe that you just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. The oldest one was a skyscraper that don't exist in New York."

Don't know what to make of this . For a start he is not mentioning the twin towers by name. If we presume that is what he is talking about, he is talking of it as if it was never built and never existed because the timeline changed. Yet we know it DID EXIST but got knocked down. So what is he trying to say? What are you trying to say? Also, JT was supposedly born in 1998 am I right? So the WTC DID exist in his own (our) timeline (he is now 15) He could not fail to know about this event. There is not a kid in America that doesn't know about it.

Vodka fan.
Titor sent this fax in 1998.
The event happened in 2001.
"a skyscraper that don't exist in New York" is about as close as any "prophet" can get without being arrested on conspiracy charges.

Just how easy is it to predict earthquakes in the exact country in 2013 just by following the news? Nobody knew those were fore-shocks. Son of Titor could not have easily predicted this.

Ren

Er, Ren, this is like embarrassing, but are you the same ren1999 that posted on Godlike Productions website, " I am John Titor, Ask Me A Question" ?

Are you claiming to be John Titor ? It sounds like you are. There are 71 pages coming from that same post I am not going to wade through all of it.

Of course you aren't going to wade through all of that. And you aren't going to arrive at any kind of "truth" without the work.

vodkafan

The WTC was knocked down in our own timeline. It was built, it existed , it was destroyed.
It is not clear what the 1998 fax is talking about. He appears to be talking about a subtle change where "a skycraper" never existed in the first place.
What does a time traveller have to fear about being arrested? If he knows when he is to be arrested he can make sure he is somewhen else.
Are you ren1999 who claimed to be John Titor?

vodkafan

Of course you aren't going to wade through all of that. And you aren't going to arrive at any kind of "truth" without the work.

What truth would that be? JT's "predictions" have not came true. If they form a different timeline then we don't have to worry anyway. They are not going to happen.
If JT was a hoaxer the result is exactly the same. They are still not going to happen.
Either way JT is completely irrelevant.

Ren

"Are you ren1999 who claimed to be John Titor?"

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not John Titor. I'm John Thomas.