Debate Quartz Crystal - What are the possibilities?

NaturalPhilosopher

hey classical. Please don't censor me please. Important to discuss what we all legitimately think is true on the subject of crystals in open debate.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

Our Moderator made a ruling.... Make a new thread where you can postulate to your hearts content, about ormus and crystals..

Rossco78

Hey everyone!
I have a question for You.
I can't seem to find any info on google. Maybe i am searching wrong terms but i want to know, is there any way of using quartz crystal for Time Travel / alternative timeline travel known to Metaphysics?

I would apreciate any info about that.

Image of my Crystall: I got it from a fortune-teller when i told her, that i wanted to buy one in the future. Funny story.
Yes.This is from Steven Gibbs

Attachments

• no 7.jpg
    no 7.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 1
  • hdr crystal information.jpg
    hdr crystal information.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1

TimeFlipper

You might be pleased to know that there could be a slight chance of quartz crystal being used to create time-travel :eek:..
Some researchers are attempting to design lattices of extremely tiny pieces of quartz crystal and sending a sound wave through them which in turn creates a sound wave in the terahertz regions (very simplistic), different frequencies are dependant on how thin or thick the quartz crystal actually is..

I have no idea what the frequency of the sound wave is that goes through the quartz crystals, neither do i know what frequencies in the terahertz regions are needed to facilitate time travel (assuming this concept could actually work) (n).

I have brought forward this article of mine from last January, to remind present members of how Quartz crystals might be used for Time-Travel, also im hoping newer members will find it interesting...

Personally i dont believe that Stephen Gibbs over simplistic views of obtaining Time-Travel through Quartz crystals, is in anyway possible for creating real and safe physical Time-Travel (n)..